Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 10-02-2023, 02:41 AM
Master
Yes each experience is so very different and those degrees of difficulty often relate to those experiences. That’s a good reminder for me to be more aware of those differences of experience and the varying degrees of containment they hold afflicted by those experience’s.

Understanding this more compassionately that each process/experience is unique, there are meeting points in life/reflections/ourselves that will trigger those times of readiness/opportunities and we can meet them with an openness and trust, that isn’t about you (your mind or fear) deciding no but rather all of you deciding together in that open state ‘yes’ I can do this, I have everything within me beyond fear or control to overcome.

The story/experience’s, unfortunately for many, cannot be released until it all comes into a more inclusive picture of releasing it all. Once aware and clear in this way, the experience’s no longer control the psyche or body but rather invite in those potentials of your true essence.

By making ‘space’ you begin to see new arising’s, where once old patterns and struggles over run your existence. When the whole of you is bought together into peace, compassion and loving kindness, there is no room for old patterns to exist within you. You can let it all go.

No longer will you identify yourself with the old you. Your reality begins to reveal more choices, more opportunities and more support through understanding how the universe works through you.

The pathless path is very much living more directly in a full state of surrender( no longer controlling your inner world). Living more content in the unknown, at peace with you and life around you.

The refinement is important to mention as you’ve done.

There are periods of quickening and slowing right down, moving as your process calls you. Listening and attentive to what you at the centre require one with the external around you.

Many have made the error of giving out too much, not coming back to themselves to balance and refine. It’s important to you as the ‘whole’ shared space.

I guess you could say, live as the breathe. Let your breath be your guide..
Old 10-02-2023, 02:51 AM
Master
@ JustBe ~ We may actually say that there are no mistakes. Even the incident you mentioned, where your friend seemed to have stagnated while you flowed and evolved, your friend too has learnt, has he not, that stagnation is death? As such, an important lesson learnt.

There being no time (but that’s another topic), we have all the time to learn.

as the dying eagle pays homage to the sun ~
with its last breath, becomes with the universe one
Old 10-02-2023, 03:11 AM
Master
Everything is learning-yes that’s true.

And even as I share these knowing’s, everything is constantly in a shifting changing deepening, refining process. So nothing ever stays the same..

Even if your mind thinks that..
Old 12-02-2023, 01:34 AM
Master

never mind...

Last edited by FallingLeaves : 12-02-2023 at 04:34 AM.
Old 12-02-2023, 04:35 AM
Master
Discernment is part of refinement as I’ve learned falling leaves.

desire and expectations- tend to lead you back to you anyway.

When I learned to let the box go it was most freeing;)
Old 12-02-2023, 05:11 AM
Master

justbe

sorry i deleted my post, i felt like I was being a pest but wouldn't have deleted it if I'd known you were answering at the same time... now i feel like I've been rude sigh...
Old 12-02-2023, 05:52 AM
Master
I’m not sure why you felt like a pest. I read it and felt inspired to respond.
Old 12-02-2023, 03:53 PM
Master

ok thanjks for saying something, maybe I'll try not to feel so shy about it if I get the mood to delete another post lol...
Old 12-02-2023, 09:44 PM
Master
Lol

Is it a Pisces thing?��
Old 12-02-2023, 10:56 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Lol

Is it a Pisces thing?��

yeah maybe I'm definitely deep pisces lol... i just feel like i'm argumentative sometimes. I don't try to be that is just the way I feel about it, and I don't much like feeling that way...