Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 12-10-2022, 11:04 AM
Experiencer
Angry Crystal recommendation for my mom to protect her from absorbing drama of everyone

My mother also has this thing of always wanting the best for other and helping and listening but this can go south sometimes.

There she is in her bed in her room minding her own business and then my aunt calls and starts talking about all nonsense **** complaining and they sometimes get angry at each other and my mother gets all this negative energy inside that sometimes cause to even bloat her belly (true, in TCM is said that people absorbing negative energies like sponge leads to bloating, it really comes from nervous system).

I don't want to give tourmalines or black obsidians to my mother, maybe some tourmaline around there might help sure, but I was thinking of a beautiful sphere on a stand for her to have, to protect and calm her and such.

No idea what to pick.. there would be many choices but this seems like a particular problem. If someone in family/relatives has some problem, she absorbs negative just by thinking how things could have been better if done xyz, or gets annoyed why others are 'that' stupid for example (she doesn't use this words but I am explaining).

Her fault is getting too much involved, but she also gets called on the phone by everyone and this is annoying (even at 9 AM/PM). Everyone when they are doing well and good when gone in holidays on the beach or other countries, nobody gives a call to share the joy. But when everyone have problems and drama, they all call my mother. Now I have to keep lots of things for myself and I don't want to cause further burden on her. A crystal won't fix it fully I am aware and I am talking to her about this subject to help her readjust herself.. but maybe someone her can suggest a crystal that would fit perfectly? She is Pisces in her late 60s. Thank you.
Old 12-10-2022, 01:20 PM
Gee, even your simple clear quartz crystal necklace could strengthen her aura...like a shield!
It has worked for me and many others!
Also, Rescue Remedy drops - by Bach Flowers is shockingly helpful...like wow.
(I was never a believer in flower essences.)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 12-10-2022, 05:32 PM
Master
For that kind of thing labradorite is the nr 1 go-to. Preferably one with yellow sheen as that works on the Solar Plexus which is where this enters the systems (hence the belly).
Would be good to wear it as pendant and low down, directly over the stomach (= Solar Plexus area) and on the skin, so under the clothes.

A crystal can't work miracles of course. It'd be handy if she would establish some boundaries. Depending on the reason why she doesn't, any crystal that works on the lower 3 chakras could be helpful.
Can't give more specifics without knowing the reason, and often there's an overlap in chakras anyways with what's behind it.
Personally I'm a big fan of yellow (opaque) calcite in such matters when you don't know the exact root cause but do wish to help.
Yellow calcite (NOT the optical one for this) is extremely gentle yet powerful and works on emotions. In many cases it works a treat and it has an effect on the Solar Plexus, Navel as well.
A nice somewhat larger piece, like a sphere or freeform for her living room, might prove helpful. It is gentle so not like you would notice instant huge difference. Yet, it does work.
It also has a joyful, sunny vibe :)
And I don't feel any obstruction in wearing the labradorite pendant and a yellow calcite in the room.

Nonetheless it is always good to ask the person. Show your mum a yellow calcite sphere or freeform or... or... and see how she reacts. Is it like "Wow, that's beautiful!" or "Ieewww.... horrible!"
If the latter then it's not for her.
You can do the same with a few other crystals. Maybe for her it's rose quartz, or red (opaque) calcite or or or ... Intuit and pick a few.
I somehow get green calcite now. The rough pieces, this variety --->
https://i.etsystatic.com/22533081/r/...53842_pb6l.jpg
That's rough green calcite with a wee bit of a honey calcite layer near the bottom. The energy of these is so loving and warm. Great room pieces! Google it to find out more and see if you think it's a fit for your mum.

Black tourmaline and the like isn't for changing anything but to absorb negativity. That still won't change a thing, it's carrying water to the sea. Plus, you got to cleanse black tourmaline regularly if it works hard as it won't rid itself of dense energy it absorbed. It absorbs, doesn't transmute...
Old 12-10-2022, 08:33 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Gee, even your simple clear quartz crystal necklace could strengthen her aura...like a shield!
It has worked for me and many others!
Also, Rescue Remedy drops - by Bach Flowers is shockingly helpful...like wow.
(I was never a believer in flower essences.)

Oh, you know.. she always mentioned the Bach brand.. said this was the real deal but never did we got much into it. I will definitely get it now.

Now I am looking at the collection.. so many to pick from. Unsure which plants to pick from Bach flowers. Will see will see.. :) Might get some for myself.

Clear quartz necklace, noted. I always assumed that clear quartz just amplifies existing energies so I would have never thought of this. Perhaps I missed the clear part hehe.. maybe it 'clears' away too. Thank you
Old 12-10-2022, 09:05 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
For that kind of thing labradorite is the nr 1 go-to. Preferably one with yellow sheen as that works on the Solar Plexus which is where this enters the systems (hence the belly).
Would be good to wear it as pendant and low down, directly over the stomach (= Solar Plexus area) and on the skin, so under the clothes.

Have 3 labradorites and I admit I don't understand them much. One is blue, other is sheen purple, the other is green maybe bit yellow.. hmm.. Never thought of using labradorite for cleansing aura or as a stone of cutting recent cords, attachments etc. Hmm so it has to do with Solar Plexus, I wasn't thinking about it like this, ty.

The yellow calcite is an interesting approach. Long ago I sensed yellow calcite (opaque) as a potent amplifier yet gentle in the same time as you mention, also is a mental activity increaser, so this could go in many ways, it needs some aim with this one perhaps; it's as you said, can't work miracles but as assistance it's welcomed.

Oh, such a common sense idea and yet I missed it. I should show her pics and let her own intuition decide what would fit her better. Pretty sure she wouldn't pick a black obsidian This is a great idea. I will pick a few based on recommendations in here and some I believe that would fit and let her decide. Maybe I would get some extra for Livingroom or a bracelet, will see :)

The green calcite piece feels serene, makes me think of a small waterfall cascade for some reason.

Oh my, I keep my black tourmaline piece behind my laptop on my desk since few years, I don't cleanse it often enough. I don't know why I thought it's like kyanite or selenite in the sense that it doesn't need cleansing, but I think every crystal needs a bit of love and cleansing no matter what ;)

Lots of food for thought, thank you very much

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 27-01-2023 at 02:42 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 12-10-2022, 10:12 PM
Master
Black tourmaline needs lot of cleansing if it works hard like taking on the stuff from electric devices like speakers, laptop, PC, outlets etc etc
Stick it in pure vinegar for 12 hours. That does the trick. Rinse afterwards to get rid of the stink. They'll be cleansed and have regained their natural luster & shine again :)
DO NOT EVER do that with any other crystal though!!! Just the black tourmaline. So not any other tourmaline either. Black tourmaline is fine and very good way to do it :)

The green calcite variety as linked is also very grounding, has lots of connections to nature, very calming, loving, warm. Like I said, great room piece!
I got one too and I love it!
It's got green calcite, white and almost always a layer of honey calcite.
Maybe a rainbow calcite is something you'd want to show as well, then you have red (very grounding), white, etc.
Funny how I stick to calcites with advice, but calcites are often undervalued I think. They're so nice and gentle whereas a quartz variety can be more intense.

Labradorites keep the aura strong. They close any holes in it and can assist in not allowing any negative energy / energy from others in.
The colour says where it works most concerning chakras, so blue is throat (communication), yellow is Solar Plexus and so on.
Purple is 3rd Eye/Crown.
They all help the aura but also work specifically on themes of the associated chakra, depending on the colour of their sheen.
So red would be the Root & if there's an overlap with orange also Navel.
Old 13-10-2022, 10:35 AM
Guide

I absolutely agree with Labradorite. My first crystal to go with in these kinds of situations.
Old 27-01-2023, 12:49 PM
Newbie ;)

I was experimenting with many stones with the same purpose in mind, to minimize the influence others have on me, my energy and my peace of mind. There are some crystals that definitely help and I feel difference when I wear them:

1) Onyx is one of my favorites. I would say it invites this more detached, meditative state so I am less likely to be triggered.

2) Labradorite is similar in a sense that I do not grab so tightly thoughts others project at me. I bounce back faster. Especially when combined with fluorite.

3) Lapis Lazuli is good for reclaiming authority over your own mind and valuing your own insight over opinions thrown at you.

4) I am wearing ox's eye to keep me grounded in my own mind and out of other peoples' minds and business, hematite works similar but is stronger in my opinion.

I do not wear tiger's eye around other people, it makes me combative, I would rather not engage at all than win an argument. Hawk's eye makes me hyper-aware and I get so easily annoyed when around others but it is very powerful for expanding psychic perception.

5) Black Kyanite - it is lovely, I feel like it shuts down psychic channels between me and other people.

I do not recommend obsidian unless you want someone to spill the beans or show you their truth. It is good when you feel someone is manipulating you, it cuts through the bull****. I have so many experiences when someone unconsciously or by accident disclosed piece of information they normally would not when I wore it. It is more likely you see their darker side or secrets exposed.
Old 27-01-2023, 02:12 PM
Administrator
Hello

I have to agree with Labradorite I have two in a necklace that I often wear to work. The other go to is in a raw form not cut and polished I use that is Clear Quartz. I have that in our bedroom.

For the bedroom I too use a Himalayan Salt Lamp I find that works wonders. I too have one in each kids bedroom, they thought Mom was full of it at first with the lamps but all have said they do work.

Here is some information on the crystals.

Clear Quartz

Mystical Properties:

Crystal Quartz is the ultimate "anything-stone" as it radiates all the color vibrations within the spectrum of light and thus can be utilized and programmed for any use which bring light and energy into our spiritual bodies. A "stone of the mind", quartz can be used to imprint with any energy or information and helps to focus the mind, aides in concentration and enhances mental ability.

Historically this crystal has been used to counter black magic, to perform diagnostic healing, and to communicate with spirits and other worlds.

Healing Properties:

It is a master healer and can be used for any and all conditions. It's stimulates the immune system and brings the body into balance. It takes the energy to the most perfect state that is possible; going back to before the disease set in. It cleanses and enhances the organs and subtle bodies and acts as a deep soul cleanser, connecting the physical dimension with the mind.

Magical Properties:

Clear Quartz has been shown to enhance and strengthen the aura. As gifts from our Mother Earth, Clear Quartz comes to us with information for the higher self to assimilate in the process of one's spiritual growth.

Energy: Projective, Receptive
Planet: Sun, Moon
Elements: Fire, Water
Deity: The great Mother
Associated Metals: Silver, Copper, Gold
Powers: Protection, Healing, Psychism, Power, Lactation
Zodiac: Leo, Gemini and Capricorn
Chakra Classification: Crown Chakra

Labradorite

It seems as though this “identity crisis” arises from the fact that Labradorite is more than one mineral.

As legend tells us, Labradorite originates from Canada, discovered in 1770 on St. Paul Island in Labrador.

Mystical Properties:

Synchronicity or “coincidences” abound in one’s favor, things that had once been misplaced will be discovered again, Labradorite helps to ground and integrate one physically in the higher energies, while also offering a deeper understanding of previously unidentified or misunderstood messages from one’s inner being.

Healing Properties:

Boost physical energy, strengthen the immune system, as well as regulating the metabolism, balancing the hormones and stimulating the thymus gland. Labradorite opens up blockages in the circulatory system, stabilizes the digestive process, and relieves menstrual tensions.

Magical Properties:
Energy: Protective
Planet: Earth
Element: Water
Deity: Isis
Powers: Protective, Psychic Powers
Zodiac: Aquarius

Chakra Classification: Throat Chakra Its energy resonating strongly within and up to the 8th, Soul Chakra, encouraging one to make contact with the Divine mind, often aiding in the location of your spirit guides.

There is another one I am new to using but I do like how it feels in a bracelet.

King Stone – Green Jasper

Green Jasper is also called green king stone it’s a chalcedony-based crystal with an impure variety of silica and turns out an opaque color.

Metaphysical Properties:

Jasper strengthens one’s connection to the Earth and the spiritual wisdom and sacredness of life that exists in nature. It encourages one to celebrate moments of beauty in the ordinary and the extraordinary, and to find harmony within the self, and with others.

Healing Properties:

Green crystal energy is used to resolve blockages and to re-balance the Heart Chakra, helping us understand our own needs and emotions clearly. We can deal with the ebbs and flows of emotional relationships, understand their cyclic nature, and accept the changes. Helps in healing physical pain.

Magical Properties:

Jasper is a Seeker Transformer crystal. Seekers contain a crystal energy structure that aligns the natural energy of the crystal to the natural power of the human mind in finding the way to new horizons and new capabilities.

Energy: Talisman and Amulet against evil spirits
Planet: Mars
Elements: Wood energy, growth, and expansion
Deity: Greek Goddess of Spring and Mayan Creator Goddess
Powers: Prosperity and abundance family and health
Zodiac: Cancer and Capricorn
Chakra Classification: Heart and Base (Root)

Lynn
Old 27-01-2023, 02:39 PM
Clear quartz crystal, I agree!!!

Funny story ---I went into a mountain crystal store asking if they had Kyanite - to repel negativity. It's blue.
The owner pulled one out of her pocket she uses when in the store for that very reason!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru