Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 11-10-2022, 10:57 PM
Master

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

10-11-22B Snippet …

Habit is much stronger than your current conscious thought. Let’s say you came into this lifetime with an intense fear of dark rooms. Twenty years down the road in this lifetime you decide to address that issue. You can affirm all you wish … you can make claims and carry statements … you can set yourself up to “not be afraid” … yet that old, old pattern will prevail.

We are taught from birth to address issues by being negative about it or in denial concerning it. “I will *not* do this” … or … “I will quit that.” Parents tell us “Don’t do such-and-such.”

This working from and towards the negative facet only makes it worse … or stronger.

Though it still takes effort … many times *great* effort … to affirm the positive viewpoint leads to success. “I like dark rooms” or “Dark rooms are safe” or “I find strength in the darkness.” The trick is … to make the positive viewpoint override and replace the negative pattern. Keep at the positive until it prevails. Yes … it takes time.

Always try to move forward … rather than moving against the negative.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 12-10-2022, 01:36 PM
Master

10-12-22A Snippet …

One thing about uncovering and living Greater Truth … no one else wants to know. You are alone. As long as the depths of your Truth follows and even loosely coincides with traditional teachings … you will have others alongside as you walk your path. When you decidedly move beyond traditional teachings … you define independence and know what it is to be alone … even when others stand by your side.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 12-10-2022, 04:29 PM
Master

positive orientation

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorkchop

This working from and towards the negative facet only makes it worse … or stronger.
While your all threads and posts carry a heart felt messages and its difficult to choose what to quote and what not to, I find the positive orientation very great.
Thanks for great effort in putting blog-post kind of thread which a seeker can definitely find of very great help.

Look forwards to further more inspirational and motivational posts.
Old 12-10-2022, 10:29 PM
Master

Hitesh Shah …

Thank you for your observation. Somewhere in most all my post … I try to leave the reader with at least a small … if not larger … avenue towards the positive. Even when it comes down to individual design work … hopefully that individual will move it in a positive direction. I figure that most people have had enough of analysis and debate. Eventually … everyone has to choose a direction … take the risk … and step forward. Many of my posts realize that this step will be taken and the choice is clearly yours to make … and hopefully … it will be made as positively and expansive as one can. In a sense … I try to offer tools that one can use … to assist in focus … maybe to offer a bit more clarity. Much of the forum board deals with the “tools” of the individual already put to use … and their results. The great hope is for the instant magic wand. The miracle. In the end … most forward steps involve effort and focus.

On we go.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 12-10-2022, 10:30 PM
Master

10-12-22B Snippet …

Try to come to terms with the understanding that *so* much of the path … especially the early to middle sections … are clearly trial-and-error. The only way to find out if something “works” or is “beneficial” … is to do it … and see. A massive corner is turned when the individual decides to begin to “design” their perspective or attitude. Trial-and-error tends to continue … but at least you are focused towards one facet or another and can gain in your ability to discern. Later with the much more advanced steps … design work takes precedence. Later still … you learn to live in the “spirit” of your design work.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 13-10-2022, 01:32 PM
Master

10-13-22A Snippet …

In keeping with Hitesh Shah’s comment above … let me say this …

Out of the eight billion or so inhabitants on the face of this planet … the readers of this forum board may have little idea just how fortunate they are to come here and read the various ideas and offerings. Most people have *no* help in figuring out daily life. This forum board has been around for decades … and there’s a reason for that. It provides a clear servicer to all who investigate the threads.

With that said … people of today put much more attention on what they do not like … on what’s not going right … on the troubles and issues they have. Rightfully so … this world right now is a planet of anguish.

Though it may seem a senseless game … a lifestyle that sidesteps much of the turmoil is keeping the attention focused on what is going *right* in your life. When people turn to that … they look for the large, miraculous experiences and see few. LIFE is not so pompous. LIFE would rather show you 20 small blessings than one large miracle. Begin … to *look.*

Put your attention on God … and keep it there. So many of my posts both here and in BEMB … ( Body, Emotions, Mind, and Beyond ) … suggest to begin to design your life. If you need more positive expressions in your life to keep your attention on … then keep your attention on your new design. Carry it with you … breathe it … compliment it … update it … *live* that new aspect as a positive expression. BE … it … quietly. Let your design ideal begin to overpower the old by constantly looking at the new. This is part of the “bliss” that so many look for … as how can someone *not* be “blissful” if they are constantly living their ideal?

Most of these new designs will not be immediate. Delight in watching them form … manifest … serve both you and LIFE. Spend as much time as you can looking for this … and if you cannot “see” it … then you have a great “re-design” option to give birth to.

It often takes work … to stay out of … frustration. This approach and lifestyle also goes a long way in controlling the emotions by directing your thoughts.

If you wish more on this … let me know.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 13-10-2022, 11:02 PM
Master

10-13-22B Snippet …

When you shift from watching a movie to talking to someone in the room … you are shifting your attention / focus. When you shift from texting on your phone to walking into a store … you are shifting your attention. The list is endless. We are constantly shifting our attention and our awareness … and our individual belief system determines if that is beneficial … detrimental … or otherwise. Shifting from the old to the new *can* be done … with choice and consistent practice.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 14-10-2022, 01:46 PM
Master

10-14-22A Snippet …

An interesting inner frolic … find a nice quiet place where you will to be disturbed … it can be for only a few moments or for longer … your choice. Sitting / lying / in some posture … your choice. Just be comfortable. Close your eyes and quiet yourself … then consider and become inwardly aware of yourself as a physical being. Just notice your physical awareness. Now … lightly dismiss that. Just … pay less attention to it … acknowledge it but put more attention elsewhere … such as … what emotions do you have “running around” at the moment? What emotional tags are you involved with at the moment? Don’t bother with trying to identifying them or wrestling with them … just be aware of them … and then … dismiss those too. Just … look past them. Lastly … what thoughts are dancing around in your head? You’re not here to dissect at the moment … just notice them. To the best of your ability … look beyond them too. Now … take notice … even a fleeting glimpse … what are you as a conscious being?

This is not done to try and “get somewhere.” Just … become aware of your “levels” … your “facets.” Now they aren’t all run together into some big jumble … and … if you can catch a glimpse beyond the Lower Psychic Worlds bodies … don’t get all caught up in it or try to define it as something extreme. You’re still “here” … but just noticing layers.

You can develop this into other directions and depths … but just be careful. Work with “protective layers” around each facet … lightly … white light if nothing else … snd hold to an inner smile for positivity. No need to make it long and drawn out. This just helps in showing you … you.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 14-10-2022, 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorkchop
Put your attention on God …
YES! It really is that simple.

In Isaiah - He who stays his mind on me, I will give him perfect peace.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-10-2022, 11:20 PM
Master

10-14-22B Snippet …

It’s much easier to “go with the flow” than it is to take charge of the currents … but you will only go where the currents take you while setting personal direction /decision aside.

For many … that’s enough.

For others … it’s time to take charge of the currents … not out of power but from understanding … and then use them in service to LIFE.

It takes an advanced, special individual to discover the greater depths of anything. If you want the greater … you must be the greater. Orthodoxy / commonality begets orthodoxy / commonality. You cannot attain the actual greater depths by being … common.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -