Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 27-11-2022, 07:16 PM
Master
I work with so many varieties but what suits me at the moment is Labradorite, Epidote, Smokey Quartz ..

When I had a lot of grief in my life not so long ago, I slept with the labradorite on my chest .. it's like a blanket of loving protection I kid you not . A wonderful energy. I done. little research and it does exactly that .

A similar feel to Smokey Quartz but with a more earthy feel .

I highly recommend

x dazza x
Old 28-11-2022, 08:51 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Bixbite... I saw it at LP's site on these small round plexiglas stands so they have them but they're very small. Probably like the peach & pastel green hessonites I bought the last time. And I guesstimate it'll be expensive which is usually the case with such small (rare) crystals.
It is indeed gorgeous, but maybe also intense? I remember reading yonks ago that red garnet can be too much for people, especially if they are already more lively or have ADHD etc.
I don't carry my Almandine garnet on me either, I sometimes hold it. I have had it with me when I first got it but also noticed that it is indeed a bit much. Unlike ruby that I can have on me for hours, days, I don't think the red Almandine would go down the same way. Helluva lot of fire/Fire in it!
I suppose it isn't much different with bixbite although intuitively I'd say it is a li'l gentler than the almandine. You feel that too?

I took a macro photo of my almandine the other day as I have a new phone with a nifty macro setting. I'd never seen my almandine so well and clear!! It's colours are astounding, I'd never seen that before, not even with a flashlight or the macro from my old phone's camera.
No matter what I try, I can only see a very dark red, appearing black even in darker light. With a bright flashlight on it while turning the almandine I can see a few tiny red flashes here and there and that was always the lot.
But now...
Golden orange!! Wowza!
The first time I can witness the true beauty of my almandine, haha. My camera is helping me see the hidden treasure of it.

This is it, and like I said, normally it looks very dark burgundy, almost black, so this was a true revelation!

Morganite vs rose quartz...
I feel that morganite has a higher vibration. So a higher aspect of the Pink Ray. I've always felt that it works on the Higher Heart whereas rose quartz works on the Heart chakra and with that different themes, aspects, and issues.
Rose quartz is often recommended for cultivating self-love, inner child work and issues etc. etc. So in a way more the first, rawest issues related to the Heart chakra and bringing peace and love in on those aspects.
Morganite works on things when you're beyond all that.
That's what it feels like to me, so not saying this is how it is. It's how it is for me.

It also doesn't mean that you have done with those rawer & outer Heart issues when you feel drawn to morganite. I know that as it was that way for me. I was in a very very difficult relationship at the time with a narcissist who hurt me time and again, day in day out, for 10 yrs on end. So my Heart wasn't in the best state, haha.
Nevertheless I couldn't relate to rose quartz at all. It was off-putting even, whereas I loved morganite!
In retrospect I think maybe it would've been too much for me in that already raw state to add a crystal that works and heals on those things. There wasn't anything much to heal while I was still in that situation.
But the Higher Heart I could get into. This is more ethereal, spiritual.

So is it softer... maybe but I think it mostly depends on the state of your Heart chakra. It could possibly be taken for softer as it's more elusive due to its higher vibration.

Just my thoughts. I can only relay what I've experienced myself :) Could be different for others. Especially with the Heart chakra I think as many people have issues there and don't have their Heart open. A rather delicate chakra.
Then again, which chakra isn't?
Red Garnet sure is a powerful stone, I also have one. A big tumblestone which appears black without a strong light source but with a strong lightsource it's clearly easy to see that at the cracks the stone is red. I've read somewhere that sometimes in jewelry setting the stone was more or less 'hollowed out' at the back so light would be able to pass more easily so the color red was easier to see.
At the moment I'm very much into deep green stones so I look up information about them and I found that one of the coloring agents is chrome. Chrome gives many crystals that beautiful deep green color but it also has a tendency to make the crystal appear black when there is a higher concentration of chrome. Maw Sit Sit has the most chrome content of all giving it it's intense green color but because it's a rock and not a crystal during growth the chrome could not stick together in the way it can in a crystal so it's more spread out. All interesting stuff. I would love to learn more about it.
That's a beautiful picture by the way. Sometimes it's so fun to take a good look at a crystal.

I couldn't wear Rose Quartz a long time ago. I've had a difficult life with a lot of grief, hardship and stress and I expected that it would make me feel lighter and better. Instead it made me feel completely miserable. I felt instantly depressed. I'm sorry you had to get through dealing with a narcissist. I had a 'friend' once that was also one and he really manipulated me. Thankfully others warned me of him and I disconnected but he really did mental harm. When dealing with narcissists you just need to stay away with them when you are an empath. That is what I found out the hard way. What I hate most is how I reacted myself, I became very hateful. He really brought out the dark in me, that I allowed that to happen I hate the most. That was my doing. Still, I doubt I will ever again have a friendship with a narcissist. I'm very weary of them.
I will look into Morganite although I'm still not much into pink stones for some reason. I do have a pink Rubellite though which I like a lot.

What I do sometimes is try to visualize light going through my chakra's. Whenever I feel that I cannot visualize a certain color or only with great difficulty that that is where there is a block. Crystals may help in that case. The weird thing is that many healers say is that we are attracted to crystals of a color that you lack but I doubt if that is the case. I've usually been attracted to the same crystals. Anyway, interesting stuff but then anything crystal related is interesting.
Old 28-11-2022, 08:55 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
I work with so many varieties but what suits me at the moment is Labradorite, Epidote, Smokey Quartz ..

When I had a lot of grief in my life not so long ago, I slept with the labradorite on my chest .. it's like a blanket of loving protection I kid you not . A wonderful energy. I done. little research and it does exactly that .

A similar feel to Smokey Quartz but with a more earthy feel .

I highly recommend

x dazza x
It's always amazing when a crystal really helps you out. I didn't use it much but somehow I can relate to it being very comforting. It is also very useful when you are in a lot of drama, it really helps to keep your calm and not be drawn into it.
Old 28-11-2022, 10:40 AM
Master
So for you the antipathy for rose quartz was pretty much based on the same thing as it was for me: grief, hardship etc.
I really think in such situations it could be too much as it helps open the Heart, something you really cannot -and likely should not- do in such situations.

Narcissists can drag up a lot in a person, including a dark side. I think I've gone through every emotions of the rainbow with him/because of him.
But I feel that narcissists enter your life when you need to learn something. Something you don't willing want to learn -for instance out of fear or insecurity or any other reason- and are then forced to learn because the narcissist doesn't leave you any other choice. Something your Soul needs you to learn in order to continue on your path.
For me it had a lot to do with low self-esteem, self-worth, self-love, boundaries and so on.
In retrospect I realised I could've learnt all these things years before because of what life threw at me, but I chose to navigate around it. Afraid to confront it, to stand tall, fear to stand up for myself. Had I learnt it then it would've been in much gentler softer ways but I didn't, and then I got it presented to me the toughest way imaginable: a narcissist for a partner.

What you say about your hateful reaction... maybe he made you go through the dark night of the Soul? I went through that when with that partner. Since you have to go through that for your spiritual and personal growth it was a good thing.
The way I see it -how it was for me at least- is that I learnt a great deal about myself, I got a helluva lot stronger, I even found out what it is I really love to do in life work-wise, what truly fulfils me, and what I'm also very good at.
Not that he wanted to show me that, it was just a 'side-effect' of being with him. I discovered so much myself, if he had known he would've tried to stop that.
So in that sense I always feel narcissists are a very extreme 'medicine' -een paardenmiddel- to make you learn something that you have to learn at Soul level.
For me it came at a very high price. My kids, who lived with us, suffered a great deal too. My relationship with my daughter was badly affected. We were fine the last couple of years but now that she's pregnant it came up and out and she hasn't spoken to me in 5 weeks now because she's angry with me. All related to this narcissistic partner.
So even though it's been 10 yrs since I left him, it again affects my personal life via my daughter. I don't blame anyone for that though, it's her time to work through the inner child trauma related to that time. Nothing much I can do but wait and hope for the best.
But it is a ripple-effect I hadn't counted on right now, and not this way.

In any case, telling you all that so maybe you feel a bit better about how you reacted. We all have a dark side and without exploring this and being confronted with it we cannot grow. As above so below. If you don't know what's 'hidden' in the dark (the roots of the tree), the extent you can go to when pushed in a corner, you also can't grow above and have a beautiful crown on the tree. Just embrace it, don't push it away, accept it.
Look at the news... every human being is capable of hate, atrocities etc. when the right buttons are pushed.

As for green crystals... I think the most intense one I got is chrome diopsite.
Green crystals are also Heart chakra crystals, but work on the outer 10 chambers. This is the part where the heart is closed:
1 unkindness
2 being unfeeling or cold
3 feeling hurt or angry
4 jealousy
5 self absorbed
6 greed
7 withdrawal
8 loneliness
9 withholding in meanness
10 being sad or unhappy

Usually stemming from fear of lack and believing that you're not lovable. This causing a person to withhold love.

When you've sufficiently worked through pain, trauma, guilt etc. -and with that through these chambers- you get to the pink ones. This is when the petals slowly begin to open bit by bit.

If not fully dealt with, released, or forgiven it is pushed to the back of the Heart where it energetically clogs the spine and prevents the Heart from raising its frequency.

Interesting to ponder if you have gone through these chambers and because of that feel such resonance with green crystals.
And for me the other way round: I tend to really dislike green crystals. Does that mean I still have to work through those chambers?
Or is it possible it can be either, that it's just different for everyone?

I do like some green crystals like chrome diopsite or Madagascar green opal, but many have such a pale, faded green colour (most green fluorites) and that's a colour I really seriously dislike, hihi. They score high on my yuk-O'meter.
When the colour is more natural, like warm green moss, I do like it.
Old 28-11-2022, 04:35 PM
Master

Fairy crystal
Can completely relate to what you say about narcissistic relationships. I guess we learn after one has gone through similar patterns/spirals for a while.
It is damaging and aging. But I am hoping that there's light at the other end. That when one recovers and cuts ties and cords, one can manifest more healing and comfortable situations.
Kunzite, rose quartz, amazonite and labradorite can all feel very comforting,
But for me, clear quartz is the constant for all moods and phases.
Old 28-11-2022, 04:36 PM
Master

And oh Larimar is absolutely lovely!
Old 28-11-2022, 05:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonincancer
Fairy crystal
... But I am hoping that there's light at the other end. That when one recovers and cuts ties and cords, one can manifest more healing and comfortable situations.
Yes there is! But all depending of course on how you deal with things, if you're prone to bounce back (inner strength) or more to give up (victim mindset).
I didn't feel it was aging but I've always looked younger than my years. Even when I was 48 and 2 yrs out of that relationship I was taken for 38! They couldn't believe me when I told them my age, haha.

But it is draining. It costs a lot of energy. Especially since in the last years I shielded myself energetically from the daily onslaught and abuse. But in spite of that things do seep through and the shielding costs a ton of energy. Didn't make me age though, thank goodness.
It did take me 2 years to recover once I was out. My energy levels were drained on cellular level. I know that cause I went to a therapist who can measure & check your entire system, including all organs etc. He said I was totally worn out, up to cellular level.
With BioLaser and supplements it was restored. But it took me 2 years but considering I was in that relationship for 10 yrs and had a ton of abuse -every form you can think of- 2 years isn't too bad, haha.

I never lost my faith in love. And I got out stronger than I've ever been before this life, more confident, and because of that (finally) in touch with my feminine energy & strength & femininity.
About half a year / a year after leaving him I was working outdoors in the garden and suddenly forgave him.
I've never ever felt that before or since. It was the most amazing thing, so deep and beautiful! I teared up, and a wave of self-love flowed through me too as it's a 2 way street, and as they say, forgiving you do for yourself, to set yourself free.
And I was fully aware that to be capable of truly forgiving someone who's abused you that much and that long said a lot about myself. That I'm totally healthy, sane, and capable even of true unconditional love.

It's similar to feeling connected to All That Is, difference being that this is about a particular person.
I was truly grateful that I could forgive him, out of the blue even, as it meant I was free.

Oh, and my crystals and especially crystal skulls helped a lot when still in that situation. When I'd moved out I could almost hear them let out a sigh of relief as they had worked very very hard to shield and protect me.
It took quite some time for them to recharge. And that while I had some 30 so the work was divided over a larger group, not just 2 skulls. And one large natural and incredibly powerful citrine point.
I made sure they could rest and recuperate. Put them out in the garden in the sun on regular basis and also told them to let go of protected me from him. I just let them be and they did recover.

Hope you're doing okay. A shame to hear you too have been victim of one...
Old 29-11-2022, 09:34 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
So for you the antipathy for rose quartz was pretty much based on the same thing as it was for me: grief, hardship etc.
I really think in such situations it could be too much as it helps open the Heart, something you really cannot -and likely should not- do in such situations.

Narcissists can drag up a lot in a person, including a dark side. I think I've gone through every emotions of the rainbow with him/because of him.
But I feel that narcissists enter your life when you need to learn something. Something you don't willing want to learn -for instance out of fear or insecurity or any other reason- and are then forced to learn because the narcissist doesn't leave you any other choice. Something your Soul needs you to learn in order to continue on your path.
For me it had a lot to do with low self-esteem, self-worth, self-love, boundaries and so on.
In retrospect I realised I could've learnt all these things years before because of what life threw at me, but I chose to navigate around it. Afraid to confront it, to stand tall, fear to stand up for myself. Had I learnt it then it would've been in much gentler softer ways but I didn't, and then I got it presented to me the toughest way imaginable: a narcissist for a partner.

What you say about your hateful reaction... maybe he made you go through the dark night of the Soul? I went through that when with that partner. Since you have to go through that for your spiritual and personal growth it was a good thing.
The way I see it -how it was for me at least- is that I learnt a great deal about myself, I got a helluva lot stronger, I even found out what it is I really love to do in life work-wise, what truly fulfils me, and what I'm also very good at.
Not that he wanted to show me that, it was just a 'side-effect' of being with him. I discovered so much myself, if he had known he would've tried to stop that.
So in that sense I always feel narcissists are a very extreme 'medicine' -een paardenmiddel- to make you learn something that you have to learn at Soul level.
For me it came at a very high price. My kids, who lived with us, suffered a great deal too. My relationship with my daughter was badly affected. We were fine the last couple of years but now that she's pregnant it came up and out and she hasn't spoken to me in 5 weeks now because she's angry with me. All related to this narcissistic partner.
So even though it's been 10 yrs since I left him, it again affects my personal life via my daughter. I don't blame anyone for that though, it's her time to work through the inner child trauma related to that time. Nothing much I can do but wait and hope for the best.
But it is a ripple-effect I hadn't counted on right now, and not this way.

In any case, telling you all that so maybe you feel a bit better about how you reacted. We all have a dark side and without exploring this and being confronted with it we cannot grow. As above so below. If you don't know what's 'hidden' in the dark (the roots of the tree), the extent you can go to when pushed in a corner, you also can't grow above and have a beautiful crown on the tree. Just embrace it, don't push it away, accept it.
Look at the news... every human being is capable of hate, atrocities etc. when the right buttons are pushed.

As for green crystals... I think the most intense one I got is chrome diopsite.
Green crystals are also Heart chakra crystals, but work on the outer 10 chambers. This is the part where the heart is closed:
1 unkindness
2 being unfeeling or cold
3 feeling hurt or angry
4 jealousy
5 self absorbed
6 greed
7 withdrawal
8 loneliness
9 withholding in meanness
10 being sad or unhappy

Usually stemming from fear of lack and believing that you're not lovable. This causing a person to withhold love.

When you've sufficiently worked through pain, trauma, guilt etc. -and with that through these chambers- you get to the pink ones. This is when the petals slowly begin to open bit by bit.

If not fully dealt with, released, or forgiven it is pushed to the back of the Heart where it energetically clogs the spine and prevents the Heart from raising its frequency.

Interesting to ponder if you have gone through these chambers and because of that feel such resonance with green crystals.
And for me the other way round: I tend to really dislike green crystals. Does that mean I still have to work through those chambers?
Or is it possible it can be either, that it's just different for everyone?

I do like some green crystals like chrome diopsite or Madagascar green opal, but many have such a pale, faded green colour (most green fluorites) and that's a colour I really seriously dislike, hihi. They score high on my yuk-O'meter.
When the colour is more natural, like warm green moss, I do like it.
Looking back to my time with this narcissist I do agree with you. They are there for a reason.
I've had a youth where others decided my faith, where I would go and what I would do and as a child you don't have any choice. Things just happened to me, especially in hospitals and health centres. Even when they are doing the right thing physically they were harming me mentally, even when they meant well. Long separations from my parents where damaging to my feelings of security. I always felt like a missed a feeling of having a firm foundation.
Then much much later a narcissist comes along and disrespects my boundaries. Boundaries I didn't even feel MYSELF. I had to be pushed so hard that finally I would stand up for myself and draw the line. Without him I would not have learned that. But it was hard and brought me to medication for a while. Looking back I cannot deny there was a very hard but thorough lesson in it.

Also looking back and having been in therapy I also now realize where the 'darkness' comes from. I can deal with it better, I realize that EVERYTHING has polarities in this world. It's just how you deal with it and what direction you want to take. I know I'm not a bad person, but I can be selfish because I have very strict boundaries now. This will change in time when I don't need to defend my boundaries as much as I do now.

I think that I do love the color green because of a perceived feeling of lack I'm vulnerable to at times. Even though I accept that the 'lack' is just a mental imprint in my mind. Sometimes I just look at all the crystals I collected and feel very rich and grateful I have them near me.
Also looking back I realize that all my negative experiences became spiritual compost through which new things can grow. I have collected wisdom and insights because of them and I do realize that those are far more valuable to me than every material possession could ever be. I'm now in a place where I can be grateful for that. Almost.

I still need to find out why I'm not attracted to pink crystals. When I look at them I see their beauty but it's just not for me. Just like Smoky Quartz. I can appreciate their beauty but the color is off-putting to me in a way as well.
I think that working with crystals really helps with feeling where there are blockages and where you stand.
I see where you stand on the color green. I have more or less the same thing. I do dislike some of the muted greens but the vibrant greens like Dioptase and Diopside are so beautiful and radiant. I have that too.
Old 29-11-2022, 12:30 PM
Master
Sounds like you had quite the journey too!
Would be logical that your choice of crystals help you with that.

I did Diana Cooper's "Awaken the Higher Heart" the other day that takes you through all 33 chambers of the Heart. I recall one green chamber having something, some residual thing although I cannot remember what. I believe it was the 3rd chamber.
I remember there was nothing in the others and that I was pleasantly surprised to find certain green chambers in order, like the jealousy one. Nothing to resolve there.
Nevertheless I lit the Flame of Love in each one.
Oh, there was one other one, I think the 7th although not certain. If memory serves she mentioned having your heart closed to protect yourself, not giving freely, but my heart wasn't closed. What I was doing to protect myself was hide behind a wall so they couldn't see me nor get to my heart to hurt me.
I will do that workshop/meditation again in the near future to see if something has changed.

It is interesting that she too mentioned things getting clogged in the back of the Heart if you suppress things as this came up in a meditation from someone else. Dutch woman, Tineke vd Giessen.
When I did a specific meditation by her you went to the chamber in the back of the Heart chakra to clear it as it is where you have 'pity and moan chambers'.
I did that and felt a jolt behind my left shoulder-blade as that part of the Heart was cleared and the back opened up. She said that could/would happen and it was quite the shock, a brief but sharp pain.
I've never had that again, only that first time, which was some 8 yrs ago.

Yet another woman, American coach, has you open your Heart in the front then go deep into it and open the door at the back.
Then the Light of God/Source/Divine shines through your Heart from back to front and comes with the sound of "Ohm" and the vibration of "I Am".

So this back of the Heart is very important. Peculiar then that you don't see anything mentioned about this in mainstream chakra books? I've never seen it while clearly it's very important. I guesstimate few people know this so they can then not relay it either.
As I've learnt so far there's a helluva lot more to the Heart chakra than most know/teach/say.
Most cannot / don't even explain why some say green is the colour of the Heart, others pink. I've had this explained only once in workshops, at Elohim Centre in Groningen.
And then later by Diana Cooper.

Since there are also Violet Pink chambers in the Heart it would also be possible to have crystals in that colour for the Heart, and white too as the inner 3 chambers are pure white.
Meaning when you get to a 5D level in that chakra it glows pure white.

Just thinking that -the white- explains the high vibration of the Love Child crystals that LP sells. I do feel so much high vibration love coming from them! Based on the Crystal Bible 2 this white phantom is kaolinite. I Googled that and it's some type of clay. But it's absolutely beautiful in the Love Child crystals! Pure white.
And since they call them that I'd say they too are Heart chakra crystals.
Old 30-11-2022, 10:38 AM
Guide

I noticed that too, that often people claim that green crystals belong to the heart but then my Tai Chi teacher always talks about the heart having red energy. It was indeed very confusing.
Usually I can feel crystal energy the best in the form of a pendant and I tried a strong red stone yesterday (Thulite) and I did feel it's power in the heart area for sure. A very powerful wellbeing sensation. Something I didn't expect.

I definately will look into the suggestions you mentioned, thank you for that.

Never heard of Kaolinite, will look into that as well. At the moment I can't afford new crystals so I will work with what I have and that is more than enough at the moment. I will mainly work with red, orange and green crystals. These are the colors I instinctively feel I need to work on.