Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 06-02-2022, 01:39 AM
Master

Congratulations!!!! Happy Dance :) Let us know how it goes.
Old 06-02-2022, 12:40 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
Congratulations!!!! Happy Dance :) Let us know how it goes.

Thanks so much, and I will!!!

Old 06-02-2022, 11:22 PM
Newbie ;)

Did you ground before you made contact? I channel and have never had anything like this happened to me. I also channel Jesus. Also I know for a fact if you live a life that’s not of God unclean it’s a doorway for demons and evil. Yes I can see demons on people
Old 07-02-2022, 12:30 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSky704
Did you ground before you made contact? I channel and have never had anything like this happened to me. I also channel Jesus. Also I know for a fact if you live a life that’s not of God unclean it’s a doorway for demons and evil. Yes I can see demons on people

Not exactly - but I've used white candles, and I've cleansed using sage.

How did you channel Jesus? And what do you mean by an "unclean life"?
Old 18-02-2022, 10:57 PM
Experiencer
Update: I learned today that I have been blocked by the dark... don't ask me questions about that, but since I got into trouble by doing something super stupid and risky as all heck, they blocked me and so I couldn't access my Guardian Angels, God or really anyone of the Light.

It is now resolved. THANK GOODNESS.
Old 19-02-2022, 05:48 AM
asearcher

Hi Love Water, I am sorry to hear that but so wonderful you feel free of it now, would it be possible you think for you to share how you resolved it, that is no question about how you got into the mess to begin with but just how one can resolve these things?
Old 19-02-2022, 12:09 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Hi Love Water, I am sorry to hear that but so wonderful you feel free of it now, would it be possible you think for you to share how you resolved it, that is no question about how you got into the mess to begin with but just how one can resolve these things?

I am happy to share. It's a long story what happened and what I did that got me into trouble. And I suppose I cannot share the resolution without talking about the problem.

Years ago, I had asked for a soul exchange because I wanted to die. So instead of harming myself, I asked if another soul could take over for me and allow me (my soul) to be set free. Well, that's what eventually got me into such big trouble.

An Angel of the Lord did help me and was a walk-in soul for me for many years. But another soul - a dark soul- believed that the soul exchange was with him. Because after I did the initial soul work with a professional soul exchange practitioner, I did not believe that it worked because I was still very much present, so I asked for a soul exchange again, but all by myself this time. And Satan himself intervened/came in with a dark soul.

Well, that soul haunted me for years and tormented me. And eventually buried itself within my body. I had to be hospitalized because I had a mental breakdown.

After coming out of the hospital, I knew something was very wrong with me and very off for the last many months. All the while, Satan had been posing as God and talking to me, along with his dark angels and cohorts, all pretending to be of the Light and fooling me.

So, yesterday, and over recent days, I was overtaken by "alters"and demons. I knew it because they told me they were there. 16 of them each. Every time I cast out the 16 alters or demons, they immediately were replaced. They told me I had contracts and agreements with Satan - to be overtaken by demons.

I pleaded to God to help me. I asked God for forgiveness, I told God that I did not want a soul exchange, that I wanted my own soul back, and I told God that I renounced Satan - that I recognize only God as God, not Satan. Satan had twisted things, pretending to be God, so I had to rebuke Satan before God Himself, ask for forgiveness and God's mercy. God forgave me, removed the dark soul from me and all alters and demons. He canceled all contracts, covenants and agreements that I had unknowingly made with Satan and told me I am "released from Satan's grasp".

All of a sudden, I felt 100% better. I felt like myself again. The heavy fog in my mind cleared, and my body cleared - that dark soul exited with growling sounds and with my body writhing. And I could feel my true self coming back again. All alters left and all demons left. And, I could hear only my own voice speaking through my body again.

Last night, for the first time in MONTHS, I felt aligned again with my own soul, my Higher Self and with God Himself. I felt sooooo much better, like I had been given a new life.

Because I am not the most pious person when it comes to what I put in my body, the demons and dark spirits still come around to try and fool me or to move my body and speak through me. God told me I will still need to ward them off.

But there's a massive change within me that has occurred after the dark soul left. I feel renewed, refreshed... like a Spring chicken!

Over the last many months with that dark soul hiding in my body, I felt dead inside and lifeless. Like something had taken the life out of me. My humor had disappeared, I felt disconnected from my true self, and my memory was fuzzy. I was not myself whatsever, and I knew it.

God told me that I had "played with fire" in doing a soul exchange like I had. And now I know. SO much better and SO much more than I did.

Now I understand that Satan exists and is for real. There is most certainly a hell and there are evil demons living in it. And they are all tricky and very devious.

I know I will never play with fire again.

And I know how crazy and insane this all sounds - like out of a movie or the movie, The Exorcist. It's real and it's all very true.

So, to answer your question - asking for God's intervention and prayer are the answer. God does listen, God does intervene and God does answers prayers - this I know. I think because I had renounced Satan before God, this is what helped in the end.

So, that's the stupid idiotic thing I had done - a soul exchange. What a vast vast vast mistake. I want to live - and I want my own soul within my body.
Old 19-02-2022, 01:29 PM
asearcher

LoveWater,

I think you're brave to dare to share this very difficult experience for you, and me having to deal somewhat, but not to the extreme extent you have, of course, with low levels do not doubt that both good and bad energies, beings are out there.

I have come to think energies are around us all the time, interacting with us without us even knowing it, effecting us, why we need a solid base for protection and self healing so we don't sunk into the negativity.

I'm so happy you made it out of this one, and hope only good stuff is yet to come =)
Old 19-02-2022, 02:04 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
LoveWater,

I think you're brave to dare to share this very difficult experience for you, and me having to deal somewhat, but not to the extreme extent you have, of course, with low levels do not doubt that both good and bad energies, beings are out there.

I have come to think energies are around us all the time, interacting with us without us even knowing it, effecting us, why we need a solid base for protection and self healing so we don't sunk into the negativity.

I'm so happy you made it out of this one, and hope only good stuff is yet to come =)
can

Thank you so much for your kind words.

And I agree with you 100%. Dark energies can attach themselves to anyone without that person even knowing or realizing it. It's the spiritually focused and spiritually oriented people who can tell the difference when there's an energetic attachment, an entity attachment, a spirit attachment & even demonic attachments and possession.

I feel so much wiser now, but honestly? Experiencing the dark in the way that I have terrified me to my very core. I thought my life was ruined and done for - I thought they would take me over and that I would end of harming myself or someone else. I was having horrific nightmares all that time. This business is no joke, and it is not to be fooled with - mediumship, channeling and working with the unseen and the spiritual realm, that is. It is to be approached with extreme caution and full protection. This I've learned.
Old 20-02-2022, 04:30 PM
asearcher

You're welcome and I like to thank youso much for your words. I think it is important to get the word out there. I think lots of people thinking it is just light and good and angels can get themselves and possible others too in trouble when not knowing these things in advance, it's horrible how tricky they are, and one should not underestimate their intelligence either. It sort of remind me in a way of a psychopath I once knew, intelligent but no heart, callous. I think it does depend on the hierarchic they are at, though, that is sort of the message that has come through to me but I don't know if I can trust it but then again i am always insecure about stuff, LOL.

Anyways, thank you. =)