Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Vegetarian & Vegan

Old 26-02-2021, 09:03 PM
Master

If you mean what you said, please offer yourself up to wildlife now for consumption. There is something that needs to eat now, and you offering yourself up now at this point makes sense, if you think about it. There is no sacrifice, and nothing wrong with ever being used for food, according to you, so live what you claim you believe then.

And no, humans have evolved so that we don't have to eat animals to survive. Instead, as usual, we've gone way overboard slaughtering by the millions, but I know that someone who admires hunters, meat, knives, guns and Rush Limbaugh will see things differently.

Given how much you like to eat skin and bones, it might be respectful for you to refrain. This is not a topic for you to brandish your guns in some youthful stupor, it's a topic on interconnectedness and sensitivity.

Ironic that some spend days here saying they are here to respect and not argue, all the whilst putting arguments forward justifying slaughter - not for survival either, but because some believe it is appropriate (because it's always been this way!?)

We as humans are beyond the need for the level and intensity of animal slaughter, and farm animal practices are cruel and inhumane.

(I eat meat too, and am aiming to cut down more)
Old 26-02-2021, 09:12 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky 1
This is anthropomorphizing at its worst!

an·thro·po·mor·phize
/ˌanTHrəpəˈmôrˌfīz/

attribute human characteristics or behavior to (a god, animal, or object).

Humans cry, animals cry
Humans fear, animals fear
Humans are happy, animals are happy
Humans (typically) love their young, many animals will do anything for their young and love their young

Humans are just another animal species with a more sophisticated intellectual brain.

This is not anthropormophizing - it's a fact, but people like you will never see it beacuse your mind is *deleted* and justifying those trigger happy instincts you mistake to be freedom. It's cruel to kill unnecessarily, especially in a world where our wants are more than satisfied. It's cruel but it doesn't mean that many won't step forward to justify it.
Old 01-03-2021, 05:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust
an·thro·po·mor·phize
/ˌanTHrəpəˈmôrˌfīz/

attribute human characteristics or behavior to (a god, animal, or object).

Humans cry, animals cry
Humans fear, animals fear
Humans are happy, animals are happy
Humans (typically) love their young, many animals will do anything for their young and love their young

Humans are just another animal species with a more sophisticated intellectual brain.

This is not anthropormophizing - it's a fact, but people like you will never see it beacuse your mind is *deleted* and justifying those trigger happy instincts you mistake to be freedom. It's cruel to kill unnecessarily, especially in a world where our wants are more than satisfied. It's cruel but it doesn't mean that many won't step forward to justify it.

I agree with you here....it is wrong to take more then you need to feed yourself and your family.

We hunt for our food but do not kill anything we do not intend to eat as it is wrong to do so.

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 19-08-2021, 07:21 AM
Pathfinder
My mind naturally supports specifically lacto-vegetarianism (of the human variety obviously preferred over animals) & Veganism. Purely from the aspect of practicality because of the duration of food visualization that occurs & naturally reciprocates over the course of many years.

For example, 20 minutes of eating a day can add up to almost a whole year of food visualization over a 70 year time span.

I think immediately of positive affirmations & positive visualizations themselves & how fundamentally impactful practicing this is for even a few minutes a day, in the process of self actualization. Then trying to process what this truly does to the human brain, if you sat for a year visualizing a food that is vegan, full of life & design to be visually safe. This creates such a positive imprint on our individual life forms in so many exponential ways. (Often times covering the positive affirmations automatically)

~I am free~

Namaste
-Jesse

“When women and girls rise, their communities and their countries rise with them." --Michelle Obama

“It is my view that the vegetarian manner of living, by its purely physical effect on the human temperament, would most beneficially influence the lot of mankind.” - Albert Einstein

My YouTube Channel
https://youtube.com/channel/UCUL2-epErWG7ObNM8Q6KY2w
Old 19-08-2021, 02:04 PM
Please remember the Admins requested 2-3 sentences when quoting others.
Thanks.
Putting this on every current thread.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru