Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 28-09-2020, 03:15 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Sorai Rai Aorai,

I'm sorry to hear that you're not well.

Do you have a substitute for the pasta affection?

Best wishes,

JL

Dear Janielee,

Thank you.

Substitutes have not satiated or been appetizing. I have a new plan from the hospitalist here to slowly introduce me to medicines I hadn’t tolerated before, to let my body adjust.
Old 28-09-2020, 03:41 AM
janielee

Hm interesting, Sorai Rai Aorai. Do they have any advice about fibre as well?

JL
Old 28-09-2020, 03:51 AM
Guide

I’ve been told that fiber compensates for carbs, so high-fiber carbs are best for diabetes. But too much fiber is hard for my intestinal surgery.
Old 28-09-2020, 04:02 AM
janielee

OK. Thank you, Sorai Rai Aorai.
Old 28-09-2020, 04:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherBob
What You Resist, Persists

"Do not resist that which brings change. What you resist, persists. Fear is that within ourselves which seeks to protect in self-preservation. Do not be afraid of making a wrong decision, for there are no wrong decisions. There are only decisions you resist, and it is this state of indecision and insecurity which causes you suffering."

~Sparrow

Sounds like really sound advice.
Thanks.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 28-09-2020, 07:13 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineB
Spirit Guide Sparrow's Legal Disclaimer
PLEASE READ BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE
By using this website owned by Spirit Guide Sparrow, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
If you do not agree to these terms of use, please do not use the site.
To the fulle...................e information that you provide.
Spirit Guide Sparrow will never sell or share any of your personal details with others.
Any information you provide through Spirit Guide Sparrow's website may be used in the following ways:
In order to contact you.
To action any requests or deliver services that you purchase.
To alert you to services that need your attention.
To provide other companies information in order to carry out work for you if require..................ired shall be disclosed.
To disclose the information if required by law.
To research browsing patterns.
Spirit Guide Sparrow reserves the right change this privacy policy at any time.
Thank you for reading.

Would you please post the web address of the website displaying the above information? Better yet, an HTML link....

thank you
Old 28-09-2020, 07:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiss
I knew the website and its purpose was to gather SGS's insights on different topics from his posts here at SF. In my understanding, and as long as I followed it, it was not owned by Sparrow but by Amethyst, who made that project to honour his words. I even talked with him about this for confirmation.

It would be great if anyone can clarify whether that website (which is not the only one that honours Sparrow) changed of ownership in more recent times, but it would be hard for me to believe it.

Furthermore, I don't see what is the point in bringing such information here, a peaceful place where we interact in goodwill to mutually enrich with Sparrow's and other members' thoughts and wisdom. It would be nice if you can clarify your intention.

Tiss

Tiss

Anything that tells us the human heart is diseased or dis-eased is at best mistaken. Anything that tells us to take our focus away from the few that cause the evil in the world and instead says it's all our fault, again is at best mistaken. There's nothing wrong in using the word evil. Everything has an opposite, it's just the way it works. If we believe and know good, then the opposite exists. If we avoid facing and dealing with the few perpetrating evil in this world, then we'll not move forward to create a better world.

Purchase? Services? and owned? Where's the transparency? If there's nothing to hide, then why doesn't SGS pull the curtain back and reveal the truth?

Best wishes.
Old 28-09-2020, 07:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherBob

Interesting picture. I took a closer look. A painting or computer image trying to look like a photo. While initially a beautiful image of a baby. Then the dawning, it's not real.
Old 28-09-2020, 07:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
Would you please post the web address of the website displaying the above information? Better yet, an HTML link....

thank you

http://spiritguidesparrow.com/

Right at the bottom of the page in Disclaimer. Looks like legal advice has been sort.
Old 28-09-2020, 11:47 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineB
http://spiritguidesparrow.com/

Right at the bottom of the page in Disclaimer. Looks like legal advice has been sort.

thank you! I've previously viewed the website several times in the past but never thought to look in that 'Disclaimer' section tucked away at the bottom of the page.

Curious - why, one might ask, would such legalese be needed?