Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 28-05-2012, 09:14 AM
Healingangelus

Book1 Girl Goes To Hell And Lives To Tell and paint The Tale What She Saw

I´ve just found the following very interesting and lecturing clip, everyone should take a look at!!

Just copy and paste the following Text into youtube and see for yourself what Hell´s all about!!

Have the Churches been hiding the following to all of us and like wise the movie makers too?? The western worlds are at such a high state of technology, eighter in Weaponry or the press, that they´re doing more to us then we realy know of every day! That´s why I don´t watch the news alike and here are the reasons, why!!

Girl Goes To Hell And Lives To Tell and paint The Tale What She Saw
"This is my brother in Jesus Rob who gave me permission to use this. His youtube name is 1onetheone, I highly recommend that you listen to his sermons that the Holy Spirit has written on his heart. "
Old 28-05-2012, 10:23 AM
Master
repent or burn...

gladly this concept is dying out.

this video is reviling me so i will stop it. oddly they mention that watching violent films causes the soul to suffer; whilst i gree that watching violent films or even the news can be sickening, the vid ironically goes onto display graphic images (painted) of suffering with descriptions of the pain you will recieve if you lie etc...pretty sick stuff in itself in my opinion. to compel through fear is unintelligent in my view. an intelligent being should be able to guide purely by the example that is their light.

nde's do not pass over as the chord to life is never fully severed not thast they do not have some "valid" experiences. i'm of the feeling that everyone endures a type of purgatory as they "purge" the pain they caused and suffered on the physical (unless they fully awaken and enter the house of death whilst still living), but this is never more than someone can take and will be felt as a healing and hence not morosely pointless and all heal and enter the light or whatever.

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 28-05-2012, 09:42 PM
CupcakeQueen

Hi,

I'm not entirely sure if I totally believe in heaven and hell, but I do believe that our souls live on for eternity and that it isn't about what we've done on earth, but we'll all be accepted on judgement day by the higher being.

I'm not entirely sure what I am or what I believe, but my views sway more towards Atheism than anything... Religion and the afterlife is a seriously debatable topic, so I just thought I'd air my views.
Old 28-05-2012, 10:11 PM
Healingangelus

Thanks cupcakequeen!!

Yes, there´s a lot to it eighter way!!

Old 29-05-2012, 12:22 AM
Master
In the many nde studies I've read, the small minority of people who have hellish experiences are generally have conscious or repressed negativity - unresolved pain, anger and guilt issues, to a high degree.

The mind can project itself into dreams, and into other-worldly experiences as well. I trust the 98% of nde stories that are consistently about light, pure love and gaining understanding.

Xan

Last edited by Xan : 29-05-2012 at 02:17 AM.
Old 29-05-2012, 12:42 AM
Sybilline

I believe in near-death experiences, and even life after death experiences (where people are pronounced medically DEAD but are revived after a couple of minutes). But what seems strange to me is that, why do Christians see Jesus, or Hell or Angels, while people who don't believe in that see Light, rivers, flowers, tunnels, black holes, sweeping darkness, really really vivid colors, "love" (they can't explain what it looks like, they just know)? Perhaps our own faith leads us to see what we see in these experiences, perhaps it takes longer than immediately after death for the "truth" to be revealed. Maybe our Buddhist brothers and sisters will see something significant to their faith too, likewise with our Muslim, Tao, Jewish, etc brothers and sisters.
Old 29-05-2012, 04:25 PM
Healingangelus

Exactly Sybilline

Buddhist will probably see Krishna or Lord Rama!! They may surely see that, what they´re believe system is!!

Here some more clips about people, who got a second chance instead of Hell!!

Man dies, comes back to life, what he saw
"This man goes to hell and has been allowed back to tell us what it was like. Some may laugh, but at the end of the day, this is just one of thousands of people we know about that have been through the same thing.

Give it a watch and make your own mind up."
Old 22-06-2012, 03:26 PM
Experiencer

Strange that as hell does not exist.
Old 22-06-2012, 03:37 PM
Sybilline

Anything can exist if you convince yourself bad enough. :)
Old 06-07-2012, 03:43 PM
Drewcious281

wow that definitely spoke to me. Even more so than when i read Dante's Inferno.