Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 18-09-2020, 10:46 AM
Experiencer
Angel1 I'm a channel/medium and an earth angel

Hi! I'm new to the forum.

Right now, I'm struggling quite a bit. I have been a channel/medium for my Guides and Angels, which unfolded over the last 12 years. My Guides tell me I am an earth Angel.

There's so much more to my story that this, which I will post about in other threads, but I am currently struggling with who I am, and I feel lost and off kilter.

My spiritual experiences have both frightened and enlightened me. I have shut down my channel for spiritual protection lately. So I am channeling a LOT less.

My therapist thinks it's a medical issue, as does my doctor. My family has NO clue I am a channel/medium. I don't share this aspect of my life with many people, and I feel VERY alone with it.

This is why I am here - to find others who have experienced similar spiritual and paranormal phenomena, those who have channeled before, and those who are an earth Angel like me.

I hope to find such people here. I already feel comforted by all the various threads I see on here.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited by LoveWater : 18-09-2020 at 12:00 PM.
Old 18-09-2020, 11:07 AM
Administrator
Hi And Welcome To Spiritual Forums.read through some of the posts, you will see that you are not alone

Namaste
Old 18-09-2020, 11:13 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Hi And Welcome To Spiritual Forums.read through some of the posts, you will see that you are not alone

Namaste

Hi Native Spirit, and thanks so much!!!
Old 18-09-2020, 03:35 PM
Master
Hi welcome here...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 18-09-2020, 04:30 PM
janielee

Welcome, LoveWater!
Old 18-09-2020, 05:54 PM
Experiencer
Thanks One-light and Janielee!! Much appreciated.
Old 19-09-2020, 08:12 PM
Pathfinder

Welcome! You will love this forum. Everyone is so helpful.

I am new, too. It has been so nice to find people of like minds. I have some of the similar things going on that you do. And when I arrived here, I just grabbed a couple of members who I knew I could trust and jumped in with both feet. It is hard when you don't share all this with the people in your lives because you are not sure how they will take it. I think we all have been there.

Also, there is no help out there. As soon as you mention seeing things and hearing things, they are ready to have you committed.

Getting off my soap box. Ha ha. Again, Welcome to the Forum!

~Love and Light~
Old 19-09-2020, 08:35 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticRose
Welcome! You will love this forum. Everyone is so helpful.

I am new, too. It has been so nice to find people of like minds. I have some of the similar things going on that you do. And when I arrived here, I just grabbed a couple of members who I knew I could trust and jumped in with both feet. It is hard when you don't share all this with the people in your lives because you are not sure how they will take it. I think we all have been there.

Also, there is no help out there. As soon as you mention seeing things and hearing things, they are ready to have you committed.

Getting off my soap box. Ha ha. Again, Welcome to the Forum!

~Love and Light~

Thank you soooo much!!! It helps to have people be able to relate to you! I have felt sooo isolated as a result of my experiences. And yeah certain people in my life think it’s a medical issue. Ugh. I’m even on a medication for it. It’s annoying!!

Thanks for the warm welcome!
Old 19-09-2020, 09:59 PM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveWater
Hi! I'm new to the forum.

Right now, I'm struggling quite a bit. I have been a channel/medium for my Guides and Angels, which unfolded over the last 12 years. My Guides tell me I am an earth Angel.

There's so much more to my story that this, which I will post about in other threads, but I am currently struggling with who I am, and I feel lost and off kilter.

My spiritual experiences have both frightened and enlightened me. I have shut down my channel for spiritual protection lately. So I am channeling a LOT less.

My therapist thinks it's a medical issue, as does my doctor. My family has NO clue I am a channel/medium. I don't share this aspect of my life with many people, and I feel VERY alone with it.

This is why I am here - to find others who have experienced similar spiritual and paranormal phenomena, those who have channeled before, and those who are an earth Angel like me.

I hope to find such people here. I already feel comforted by all the various threads I see on here.

Thanks for reading!

We are an especially non-judgmental group of people. I have an interest in both philosophy and the world of the paranormal. Looking forward to your first thread.

James (Bartholomew)
Old 20-09-2020, 02:11 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew
We are an especially non-judgmental group of people. I have an interest in both philosophy and the world of the paranormal. Looking forward to your first thread.

James (Bartholomew)

Thank you! And I'm very glad to hear that....

I have posted a few threads already...

Hugs and warmth to you.