Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 17-08-2020, 04:21 PM
Pathfinder

Best way to practice to see auras

I have been wanting to see the colors of auras for a long time and I tried meditation and focusing on the their eye chakra. However, I still cannot see the colors clearly yet.

What would be the best way to practice so that I can see auras and chakras? Any suggestions or book recommendations?

Thanks in advance

Introducing the book that changed my life: Thiaoouba Prophecy
Old 30-08-2020, 03:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by abacustranslation
I have been wanting to see the colors of auras for a long time and I tried meditation and focusing on the their eye chakra. However, I still cannot see the colors clearly yet.

What would be the best way to practice so that I can see auras and chakras? Any suggestions or book recommendations?

Thanks in advance

Relax and practice.

Practice always helps..........

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 02-11-2020, 07:15 PM
Newbie ;)

How do you practice something you're not at all familiar with?

A book or some experienced instruction will probably take you further.
Old 04-11-2020, 08:35 AM
ant

Pineal Gland and Sungazing

Personally,i can't vouch to seeing auras in others per se,but one prominent encounter in 2015,after a spiritual wakeup call,i saw angel/guide auras,as well as hearing a voice coming towards me.

To recount,the start of 2015,i was left feeling burnt out from work,and decided to take a year off work.

A month into taking a year off,i awoke to what felt like a lightening bolt to the chest.

Rather forceful and i was like,what the fluffy ducks was that?

It felt like my lungs had collapsed.

I had tests and xrays done and the doctors found nothing wrong.

Even they were taken aback,as the xrays showed my lungs were clear,despite being a 35yr smoker up to that point.

Anyhow,this changed my direction and i set out exploring the unknown and all things spiritual.

I also got into sun gazing for awhile and a good period at that time.

Whilst out walking my dog,at a lake called aura vale lake no less,

Ref:Aura vale lake

I came to a clearing,amongst a pine treed path.

I then noticed my dog,was walking right beside me.

Which was odd,he was the one always walking me and miles ahead.

I then noticed blue aura foot prints in front of me as my dog and i walked ahead.

Walking further ahead,i then noticed a blue figure to the left side of me,some 5meters away.

I continue walking and the blue aura foot prints faded and now the path is paved in gold.

I reached a break in the path,where there was a road.

I then hear a prominent female voice walking towards me.

Getting louder.

I walk towards the voice,but no one is there.

There was,no one at that park.

This memory has stuck with me and offers for myself,a sense of peace,that i am not alone.: )

I plan to take up sun gazing again.
Old 04-11-2020, 08:50 AM
ant

Old 04-11-2020, 02:52 PM
Newbie ;)

That's quite an interesting experience you had at the park. How did you dog respond as you followed along? Did he seem to act different in any way? I'm curious what he was seeing at the time.

I've been sun gazing myself these past few months. I've yet to experience anything spiritual or feel any different. I have been interested in the way the colors of the clouds and sky transition during each period of sun gazing. I'm also not getting enough grounding.
Old 04-11-2020, 09:57 PM
ant

Hi there Duke of Texas.: )

Yes,an interesting experience and an experience i'd love to encounter again,to not only make more sense but a validation too.

Summer is around the corner,so i will start sun gazing.

As for my dog responding and acting differently from this experience,he just walked beside me.

Not in front,nor behind,just right beside me,step by step and looking directly ahead.

It was if and i look at him this way,that he's like an angel guide.

He's been through some adventures in the last 5yrs,from where i turned my life around.

One of a kind,heightened senses and exceptionally smart.

His eyes also turn blue,when he's excited.

Anywho,this experience,i look upon as a future positive premonition.

That i'm not only guided in all that i do,but will meet,my kindred spirit.

Regards you mentioning in being interested in the way of the colors of the clouds and sky,

that was precisely what i was training and scanning my eyes on,along with the sun
gazing,on this particular day i had this experience.

I also noticed rings around the sun and or halos around the sun with many different colors.

I think training my eyes on these colors helped too.

Especially,the purple mauve like colors i was seeing.

Anyhow,with the sun gazing your doing,get out in nature with no people around.

A place in nature that makes you feel good and uplifts your spirits.

Horse for courses,but for me,rain type forests,float my boat,as well as menagerie of animals.

Good luck with the sun gazing and grounding too,where all different,so try different things,to see what floats your boat and what works for you.

Best wishes,take care and happy travels.: )
Old 02-12-2020, 07:50 AM
Pathfinder

Color Auras , spirit , language

The closest you get to the ethereal is in ethereal substance such as the elements of air, water and light. Mist, and rainbows for example.
In fact the chakra arrangement is based on rainbows if you haven't noticed.
So what can we do with this actual knowledge in practice. For example, a lot of people who read, read the aura of a person based on looking at them in real life and use the "love" which is the learned and or experiential associations of how a person looks, how they carry themselves (posture) how they speak, and the contents of their speech for mind. The Aura in this sense is liken to the "Aroma" of a person, it's really just the Spirit of a person, in so much as there is a spirit of a room by its design. If you actually develop the eye sight to see the invisible realms, its a holographic mental projection that sometimes phases with the real sensory experience but I wouldn't suggest it as viable because it causes physical/sensory overstimulation of the gland. So find out how to read, its a performance and even a service, or a complimentary quirk perhaps.

Opening up your soul to the real world is perfection, its a lot brighter, rich and vivid with these activated chakras... heh
It happened to me intuitively but also as I meditated ( visualized) in a playful manner while seated and listening to music. I was like shooting a spiraling light in my mind to travel along with the music. And intuitively, I started to become aware of light sensitive feelings around the eyes and the forehead. Now when I get into these thoughts again I can feel the stimulation on the nerves of my forehead. And thats the real third eye. The clue is with Indians and how they have the dot on their forehead. So light sensitivity, brightness of sungazing (only in the morning) or just brightness itself, but to really keenly focus on texture aka (quality) within these amplitudes, especially in plants and trees, and nature. If it's winter for you, focus on how light reflects off the snow.

Edit:
Okay something weird just came up and it gave a new interpretation to things.
How we name and identify or learn about the difference shades of colors effects the richness of both our language and sensory experience.

Inspiration from this video.
Sorry if not what you wanted to know
//youtu.be/D1-WuBbVe2E

The whole attempt at seeing auras is active imagination.

Last edited by PsyKeys : 02-12-2020 at 08:36 AM. Reason: Extra information
Old 02-12-2020, 11:13 PM
Pathfinder

Sorry for the double post but as soon as I acquire 15 posts, I'll try to make a thread/weave on how to see auras.
Old 03-12-2020, 05:24 AM
Seeker

Relax and train your eyes