Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 06-09-2018, 12:04 PM
Newbie ;)

I was Marilyn Monroe

I would like to know if anybody has met her or if anybody feels they could have been Natalie Wood as the two were real close
Old 06-09-2018, 01:47 PM
Master

Do you have past life memories of Monroe? A lot of people want to know if her death was an accident, suicide,or murder.
I was a child at the time of her death.
Old 06-09-2018, 05:05 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
Do you have past life memories of Monroe? A lot of people want to know if her death was an accident, suicide,or murder.
I was a child at the time of her death.

The most clear memories so far are of being raped and smothered by a few mens hands, east side Manhattan, slow dancing to slow 50s jazz and doo wop

Since I had another life born in 64 in LA again, which also came to me at the same time of my awakening which show me Marilyn, im learning to separate the two and make things clearer

Beside that, I had been doing things that my spirit remembers that she also did all my life and I never realized until now

Whenever I had free time to myself, i always took myself to the Embankment just to walk around by the Savoy hotel cuz i always felt good just above my stomach til i found out that was the only hotel she slept at in London. i did this for years, just for an hour or two

I did the same with Mayfair til i found out again she was around there a lot and had afternoon tea at Claridges, which is another hotel i always liked but never wanted to sleep. What confirmed it was i knew all the luxury hotels in london but i only cared for those two

I only ate carrots as a kid and rejected other veg, she did also, raw and normal. I ate cooked at home until 16 17 when i started college and i had another awakening, i ate raw carrots

I love luxury and fine things but im also crazy intelligent (134 iq) and i spend 5 to 8 hours a day reading like she did

We were born on the same day (Tuesday)

She was born 930am i was 930pm

Shes an indigo so am I

Our moon and rising are only two degrees apart

Her sun is gemini and im a sag

She got a dog a named it Mafia Honey but shortened it to Maf

I did the same with my dog in this life but different names

Shes from LA and i was born and raised in London with severe issues growing up and fitting in due to the culture (East London 90s baby) I have been dying and begging my mother since a child to move me to America but LA specifically West LA which i found out Marilyn grew up

She enjoyed Sutton Place Park on the east side Manhattan river overlooking Queens and near it is a park called John Jay park

She also used many different names in her life even when signing in a hotel

I created a throwaway email 2 years ago called John Jay ([email protected])

and every time I ordered different stuff from amazon i always used fake names and made new accounts

I also always wanted to go to nyc just to overlook the river and get high, but it had to be Manhattan specifically the east

She also lived in Compton and dated a hood dude from there

I had my first awakening at 15 and i started talking like one and bought compton apparel

Shes spiritual and ive been spiritual of my own system

She had parental issues her father left her and her mom had mental issues and wasnt there for her

My dad was present but wasnt there and my mom also had mental issues but tried a little to be there but really didnt care that much

But it was the mental issues that stopped her just like Marilyns mom not pure unconcern like the father

and many more

Last edited by Native spirit : 18-04-2020 at 09:37 AM.
Old 06-09-2018, 05:26 PM
Newbie ;)

i grew up with many women loving me for my uniqueness and many hating due to me knowing so much about femininity and womanhood that we clashed a lot cuz many young girls of my generation in london have many deep self issues that they just werent ready to face yet (from the ages of when we were 14-17)

i was also gonna get a beauty mark at the same place Marilyn did at the time of my first awakening as i started to pluck my brows myself

but i decided not to

Last edited by Native spirit : 18-04-2020 at 09:38 AM.
Old 06-09-2018, 05:54 PM
Pathfinder

I am the real Marilyn, all you others are just imitating.
Old 06-09-2018, 07:13 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by _dagmar_
I am the real Marilyn, all you others are just imitating.

lol good one
Old 06-09-2018, 07:16 PM
Master
i no u gona thng im mad
but wen i wz in dublin i fly a conestonnn to molly malon i did

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 18-04-2020, 03:24 AM
Knower
You know, I made a mistake and wrote my story in sum body else's topic, but I will copy it here too -> I had sum connections with her to, I dreamed i was in a dressing room, the girl in next room was saying she's getting fat, and was saying they are going to fire her when they notice her stomach, In next room, I'm saying, wear a girdle to hold in your stomach, putting on long white gloves, shiny silvery gown, I come walking out, seen a mirror, looking at my self in it, I than noticed this isn't me, and she had blonde hair styled like betty boo hair style, her skin was so white it glowed, than i walk out of the dressing room, to a big back stage, walking and people are running walking next to me, but this all i remember from this dream, later on in this life time, i noticed numbers kept popping up, like front wards and back wards, 18 81, i became her fan in face book noticed when she was born 1926, died 1962, I also had a little dog that looked exactly like hers too, I also get along with blonde people lol, oh i was writing this for a topic about Marilyn Monroe,
Old 21-04-2020, 01:39 PM
Master

MM in a potato sack - see Google

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 07-08-2020, 01:24 PM
Knower

I highly doubt it. Norma Jean Mortenson, perhaps, but not MM.

"Marilyn Monroe" was merely a portmanteau given Norma Jean by a film studio. An argument could be made that such a person never even existed.

So many young women with bleached blond hair and a voluptuous figure and a wiggle in their step have thought themselves the reincarnation of this idolized movie star, until they've gone onto discover that her real name was Norma Jean do they then tend to go onto suffer an identity crisis, revert back to their original hair color and move on with their lives.