Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 24-05-2020, 01:41 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Oh gosh Ketzer.. don't be guilt tripping me that I was a shark eating Irish fishermen !!!!! I'm gonna think about that now next time I (try) to tuck into fish n chips! So what do the mushy peas mean??????
The mushy peas are expressing your karma as you punish yourself for eating all those poor Irish fisherman.
Old 25-05-2020, 03:49 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
The mushy peas are expressing your karma as you punish yourself for eating all those poor Irish fisherman.
Oh gosh,, don't be telling me that . You see , it's obvious now that I am still working through the karma. My husband cannot stand or eat mushy peas, but I love them. Yet it is my poor husband thst has to suffer the consequence of my actions., and the aftermath of my eating the peas, if you know what I mean ( without being too grossly graphic!)... And he's Irish decent. Do you see my dilemma now?
Old 26-06-2020, 03:24 PM
Master

My mother had a Mexican roommate when I was a wee one, and later my stepmother was Italian so I honor those two women with my spicy tastes.

My real mother wasn't much of a cook but her mother, my grandmother fixed farm style foods. One of my faves she cooked was fried egg sandwiches. The egg yolk was not popped but cooked slowly until it turned hard. Serves open faced with Miracle Whip, a slice of onion and dill pickles.

I have no one to "blame" for my enjoyment of Asian cooking. Except eating out in a "Chinese" restaurant when I was a kid. I now fix stir fries all the time.

I don't like Indian foods. No curry. And no beets.

And I'm not impressed with European foods. To boring for me.
Old 03-07-2020, 09:19 AM
MAYA EL

Yes I think food has a major influence on us.

We have to consume life so that we can live in this body so by eating the earth and the things that live on it we are grounded to this body

Likewise the physical will reflect in the spiritual and so what you eat (or should I say not eat) will make you susceptible spiritually.

This is one of the detrimental aspects of the eastern diet with veganism because by only eating plants and no animals you limit yourself to the level of things that only eat plants

But if you eat everything then you're not hardly limited.
Old 05-07-2020, 03:13 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
We might reflect a past life or lives that we lived in certain parts of the World based on the food we eat today. Our cravings might just give us away.

For example: A person might love tomatoes, hot chili peppers, potatoes, corn, etc. which might mean the person is drawn to this type of food because they had a past life as a Native American.

Is it possible your diet reflects a past life in a certain part of the World?

Very good question. While I think it's certainly possible....it could also reflect your ancestors diet...and the geographical location they were from.

Their diet plays a huge role in our DNA make up.... especially before traveling was made easier. If we go back to many centuries ago, when our ancestors lived in one geographical location for many generations....their diet would play a big role on what food is healthiest for us today...and it's healing properties. It would also play a role in the foods that instinctively know what to eat....even if we aren't consciously aware of it.
Old 05-08-2020, 07:51 AM
Ascender
Lol someone on this site once told me my daughter was from India in a past life and to try and feed her indian dishes to see how she likes them. She was 4 at the time.

Well, she absolutely hates spicy food but something about indian spices, she goes crazy for. She will eat anything indian you put in front of her lol. I thought that was pretty interesting. She is 8 now.

As for me... I pretty much love it all but I'm half asian and always have to satisfy that side of eating hehe
Old 15-08-2020, 12:49 AM
Newbie ;)

Oh for sure past lives have an influence over your tastebuds! Some foods you absolutely love, and others you can't stand.

I have a natural palette towards eating white rice with cooked meat and side dishes mainly consisting of marinated vegetables or seasoned veggies, as my diet in this life consists of mom's delicious korean cooking. Ever since I was little, I couldn't eat rice without fried egg and LOVE dipping or mixing rice with soy sauce with or without sesame oil wrapped in nori (dried seaweed) leaning towards japanese-styled dishes. Growing up in the states (or as that voice in my head would like to call it "the west"), I'd be repulsed whenever someone tries convincing me to eat hamburgers, hot dogs, or meat loaf.
Old 28-08-2020, 01:47 PM
Knower

You might be interested in Blood Type Diet. It says that the foods our ancestors eat is also the most suitable and healthier for us.