Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 14-02-2021, 12:20 PM
Experiencer
Post The Most Effective Method Update

Hello,

I would like to help you with an effective/simple method to achieve more Out of bodies on a daily basis.

As you know, I am always testing/reading/refinning until finding the best effective approach

Albert Einstein
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."

The Method

1 - Put a soft alarm for +6 hours next to your bed.

2 - Close the alarm, and put your physical body facing the ceiling without moving out of your bed.

3 - At the beginning expect A LOT of resistance in order to relax on this position, after 15minutes you will feel extremelly good again.

4 - Once you start to feel really good, just use the Technique of "Floating Up or Floating Down"

That's it. It works

My Personal Experimentations A/B Split Testing:

* Doing techniques outside of the bed doesn't work on it's own. That's why I quit that.

* Sleeping for 4 hours is not enough, That's why I changed it to 6 hours minimum. It works better.

* Sleeping +10 hours doesn't work on it's own.

* If the body position is not facing the ceiling, it doesn't work. Period.

* There is no luck or external factors involved in success. You have to do the effective system right by yourself.

* "Waiting" for the help of "spiritual helper", "spiritual guide", "higher self", etc etc to help you out doesn't work. You will wait forever. It's all doing an effective method by yourself
Old 12-03-2022, 12:35 PM
Experiencer

That sounds interesting, Im sorry to ask this but when you say "Floating Up or Floating Down" you mean like we imagine we ascend or descend, just that? I want to be sure Im not missing anything, I have seen in other methods this part too but still I prefere to ask, thanks for sharing this knowledge
Old 12-03-2022, 09:06 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualFreedom
If the body position is not facing the ceiling, it doesn't work. Period.
Thank you for your great advice. I hope everyone will take notice of what you say because you are spot on. I found the same thing as you.
I agree with everything you say except what you said above in the quote. Lying on my back to ap is very good to do.

I have ap a number of times lying on my side. For that to work I have to have some hours sleep first and not be tired. I have to have patience because it can take a short time to ap or it may take a long time to ap. I have to concentrate. If I switch off I fall asleep. My mind has to stay relaxed. If it is not relaxed then I do not ap. Meditation helps the mind to relax so it is a great tool to use. I have to know my ap signs. I have to be aware that I am about to ap. I have to be prepared to do an ap technique if required. At times I do not need to do an ap technique.
This morning after some hours sleep I laid down on my side. To be honest it was boring but I have to put up with it otherwise ap will not work. I try to forget that it is boring. When my mind starts to relax more then it is more enjoyable laying down waiting for something to happen. When my mind feels relaxed then I know I am about to ap. This morning it was different. I saw a show on TV and it was talking about something. I knew I could get out of my body so I did. I just got up and stepped out of my body. That may sound hard to do but if you think you can do it, it is very easy to do. I was in a very large two story house. I could see perfectly well. My awareness could have been better because I saw a room full of my favourite birds which is budgerigars. That did not seem right. I can stay out of my body for much longer now. I put my full attention on what I am seeing or doing. If I forget to do that I go back into my body. That is what happened after a while. I wanted to see my deceased pet cat but I have not been successful. I have seen her in dreams so I think it is possible to see my cat. For some reason I find it hard to see my cat when I am aware in the astral.
Old 13-03-2022, 12:52 AM
Experiencer

Thanks for sharing this @Astralsuzy , I think you will see your cat soon, I have seen a thread here where this subject was discussed but I cant find it now. Also good to know it works also to try to ap on the side. By the way, when you see these signals telling you will ap soon do you have to see yourself ascending or descending or it just happens?
Old 13-03-2022, 04:19 AM
Master

When ap happens by itself I can feel myself moving out of my body.

When my mind is feeling relaxed I ap instantly at some place.

When I see things such as a lion, TV etc or when I hear music when I know there is no music turned on I force ap to happen. I step out of my body. It can be hard to do if you are not confident in doing it. You have to know you can do it and think it is easy otherwise you can have problems.
Old 13-03-2022, 09:58 AM
Experiencer

I see, thansk for the explanation, will try like that, seems hard after several days trying and without any result, not even close to the vibration or other effects people mention are noticed just before ap happens
Old 13-03-2022, 07:51 PM
Master

Try not to let it discourage you asdronin. I have only ap very little in months. Keep trying and something will start to happen. Forget about the vibrations because mostly or a lot of the time it does not happen. I find to know when I am getting close to ap is when my breathing gets more relaxed by itself, meaning I am not trying to control my breathing. Then my mind gets relaxed as well. That is what is important.

This morning after a long sleep I had another try to ap. I was lying on my side breathing in and out. It gets boring after a while. So I decided to imagine myself relaxing more and more as I was breathing. I ap and I was lying back on a chair feeling myself relax and I was listening to music with head phones on while I was still feeling myself relax. The problem was I did not expect that to happen. I did not realise I ap. Next time I should realise what is happening as I am getting experience.
Old 14-03-2022, 11:03 AM
Experiencer

Thank you AstralSuzy, I will keep trying, I have read in some techniques that they advice to have a certain style of breathing like inspire for 4 seconds then gold the air for 2 the exhale for 4 then repeat but some others use 3 seconds instead, in either case I always feel like its not relaxing and I feel like I need to breathe more when holding it and never get relaxed.

Also based on what you said then one can ap also while sitting? I always though it was only possible laying down or in a position where if muscles relax totally we wont fall and wake up.
Old 14-03-2022, 10:11 PM
Master

I did not ap last night or in the morning. I forgot to concentrate on my breathing on how it is feeling. If I do not do that I fall asleep every time.
Do a breathing technique asdronin that is relaxing for you that you feel comfortable in doing. If it does not feel relaxing then ap is unlikely to happen.

You can ap while sitting but I think it is harder to do. I am not able to stay in the one place for a long time. Do whatever works best for you.
Old 15-03-2022, 12:07 AM
Master

I would suggest to do a breathing technique for a short while then breathe normally. Keep breathing normally without trying to adjust your breathing to make it different. It might get boring but that is the way it is. When your breathing becomes softer and relaxed then you can do an ap technique. I would suggest doing what ever you like, such as walking, surfing, skiing, running etc. You do not have to do an ap technique if you do not want to. You can wait for ap to happen and you will ap instantly. When you are getting close to ap be prepared that you are going to ap any moment. If you switch off for a moment you are likely to fall asleep.
SpiritualFreedom had a good idea and that is to feel yourself floating up. I like that idea.