Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 12-02-2021, 02:47 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsa Sereth White
Yeah I’m carrying one around with me now. I realized they can attach to you in those doorway spaces where the vibrations are. When I woke up yesterday I felt it come out of me and go to the corner of my room. If I talk to it it comes back into me. I figure they’re probably riding around in our psyches, feeding off our light all the time and we don’t even know. But in those doorway spaces, if you fight with them and then you wake into the physical world you can really feel them there.

As far as don’t mess with them, i have mixed feelings. For one, Darkness is an essential part of the universe, of life, and of our whole mentality as we travel around in these dimensions. If we try to ignore it, it’s still there, the only thing that will change is we don’t understand it. If we embrace it we understand it and have more control. Yeah dark entities will trick you, I can attest. So far for me it seems if you try to learn their nature and respect them they’ll work with you , give and take, rather than feeding off you without your even knowing which is what is happening with 99% of the people on earth.

Another thing is, when I think back on my encounters with these things I often wonder if what we see is really what they are. What if they are actually beautiful blissful angles that our minds can’t comprehend so at the interface it translates to fear? It does seem after all that they’re always at the doorways. Perhaps they empower us to move through. whenever I face the fear these entities generate, I find myself overcoming something fearful in life the next day. Since I’ve had this feeling that the astral can be ‘reprogrammed’ so to speak, I really don’t trust that anything we see is really what it is. We know nothing.

Your recent experience sounds so similar to mine. Even the military men, as the last true 100% astral experience I had (explanation of that wording coming up), there were guns firing in the air, flairs, and military walking around.

Have you found that some places are like a muted astral ? Yesterday I actually separated from my body and shot through the roof. Night sky, stars above (that I couldn’t get to) roofs, flying, balloons. The feeling was much more astral than ‘lucid dream’ but something just felt odd... It felt like a trial run. I can’t believe the things I’m thinking... how could the realm that feels 100 times more real than the physical, be not real?

I saw parasites entering in my chest and parsites being pulled out my chest, when they first appeared, I felll ill for more over than a year, even today I am not totally fine but I'm much better,

Darkness is essential to our development but it seems that appears to be more "visible" than the Light, I had a few experiences with this golden-white light and dozens with the darkness. For me, it all started when my grandma died and she came to me in a dream, from that moment I started to meet these reptiles beings who were trying to trick me, at that time I had 0 knowledge about the reptilian conspiracy and about spirituality in general, then I did some research and I found out.

I don't believe they are angels, to me they are dark things, beings stuck in a circle of anger and hatred towards all things. Of course, if you face them, they actually run from you, I did this several times. I believe so, our psyches are the places where these things try get to us because this is our weak point, we all have sad memories and things we fear.

Yes, totally yes, I feel that the astral is not that astral that we first saw but an illusion, more like a lucid dream but not a lucid dream, it feels fake and less real than this reality. I started to feel this when this pandemic was starting, suddenly, the astral became fake. What if we are trapped in another reality that pretends to be the astral? In the beginning it was more real than reality now it feels fake, as if we are not anymore in the astral but in another plane of existence.

I bet you and I are onto something, because you and I have an open mind and always doubt things before accepting them to be truths. I wish we could find some answers.... I notice more and more people talk about this, how they started recently to have bad experiences, I just talked with another person last night describing exactly what I experience. I don't think this has something to do with me and you, I think this is global and only a few can sense this.

I had hundreds of OBE, I was like a "master", I've learn on my own ways to leave my body even while sleeping in day time, from all postures, I used to have 3-4 experiences once at night and suddenly, things changed and the astral was not anymore that place I first visited. To me now it feels dark and cold

Last edited by Native spirit : 13-02-2021 at 11:38 PM.
Old 12-02-2021, 05:33 PM
asearcher

Hi, I don't know if this will help in any way, just speaking of my own experience and it has just been few weeks of this so I can't be 100% sure I am on to something.

Anyways...I am used to having dark entities come out of the closet, so to speak, each time I am physically sick or have low mentality...

It has not returned in any shape after I have begun to go into my past and chosen to deal with unsolved pain in a different way. Too current pain in a different way.

Always people use to say that I would go about grief the wrong way, when loosing for instance someone I loved very much, I would work myself to exhaustion.

I was always afraid to crash, figure people counted on me to be strong and it was easier for me to focus on practical stuff and just really focus on something else beside my pain. People would think I was strong, but I was not.

Way back I was amongst introverts and those who took pride in not forgiving. I thought this is how you deal with things. This was too my pattern even if I was not aware of how much it was.

My point is that the dark is reflecting, mirroring, recognizing something within us. When we are dealing or have dealt with it, what is inside us, the right way, it won't have anything to connect to. I don't think it is possible to go through life without any kind of pain, but how we deal with it can be very different. There is a lot in life that can cause mental or physical pain, giving birth for one thing is very painful but something beautiful comes out of it, the result.

Just my thoughts. Don't know if it applies to your situation, but am hoping perhaps it can help in some way. It seem to be helping me, though, working for me, so far.

All the best of luck with this

Last edited by asearcher : 12-02-2021 at 06:53 PM.
Old 13-02-2021, 12:17 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualFreedom
Nope.
It's just you, sorry for that :)
I have improving my results because of my daily habits, and proven method at 5:00am with daily consistency. (Just because I don't post them, that doesn't mean I am not having a lot fun & adventure doing pure selfish OBE's just for my own desires)
The external world doesn't matter at all.
It's just you, and your own mental limits that you hold
OBE's are for me; all about having fun, freedom and adventure by my own.
If something weird happens, I just phase into another place, and I manage to leave them on the dust. Do the same, and you will achieve more freedom and control - That's what is all about!
Never accept things you don't want. Get ridd of them. Or do you want to be used by external forces?
Thank you for your time
I know it’s not just me, cause a lot of others are witnessing it to.

Not so sure it’s my state of mind either. Im less stressed than ever, meditating everyday, focusing on dream recollection and spending more time with animals and nature. I’m learning a lot about myself and spirituality. Seems like a weird time to loose my ability to astral travel.

I actually have more awareness of the entry points than usual, i find a lot more of them. Its just that I either can’t get through them or when I do, somethings different.

Phase into another place? well I don’t want to risk loosing the entry point or getting lost in a stress dream. If I’m in the vibrations, I won’t even think of leaving anywhere. I dual it out with the entity there.... for often what seems like several hours.
Old 13-02-2021, 03:49 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
You are not blocked by any dark entities or dark beings, but rather by those who regulate the transition.
Be patient

The idea that theres even a transition feels like... like so much is being kept from humans ... I guess that’s what we signed up for before we came here...Either that or we were forced into an experiment. Whatever the reason, I feel our ultimate goal is to expand out of the illusion of materialism and to be able to travel in the outside layers.

Not dark beings, that makes sense. Although they hold me back from my intention, and may use fear to do that, who’s to say they’re ‘dark’ ...what do we really know about them? Everyone just ignores them or banishes them away, so I’d say we don’t know them at all.

I get the feeling the beings in the conference room I popped into (who didn’t seem ‘dark’ ) are the real regulators and they send others, more ‘dark’ seeming ones to keep me from coming in.

I think when people say ‘dark entities’ they’re probably trying to say ‘evil entities’. ‘Dark’ would be an essential force within us and within the universe. We benefit from taking the time to understand it. I sometimes get the feeling that the dark entities i encounter are parts of myself. (This could still correlate with the idea that they are ‘sent’, if we can wrap our heads around that) This isn’t to say they aren’t ‘real’, in fact they’re more real than what we’re able to see in the physical. Im fairly certain, just as in the physical, if we’re able to understand them, we progress.

‘Dark’ beings may hurt us in some way (like causing fear for example), but it is a byproduct of their main intention.

‘Evil’ on the other hand, would be a spirit that willfully hurts another spirit for the soul purpose of hurting.

And yeah, I think perhaps the real regulators are neither fully dark, nor evil. I’ve never ran into something evil as far as I can tell.
Old 13-02-2021, 09:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
You are not blocked by any dark entities or dark beings, but rather by those who regulate the transition.
Be patient
Are the ones behind 11:11 signs?I feel there are forces at play,messing around with us.Maybe for our own good,maybe not.
Old 13-02-2021, 10:41 AM
Master
Quote:
The idea that theres even a transition feels like... like so much is being kept from humans ... I guess that’s what we signed up for before we came here...Either that or we were forced into an experiment. Whatever the reason, I feel our ultimate goal is to expand out of the illusion of materialism and to be able to travel in the outside layers.

Not dark beings, that makes sense. Although they hold me back from my intention, and may use fear to do that, who’s to say they’re ‘dark’ ...what do we really know about them? Everyone just ignores them or banishes them away, so I’d say we don’t know them at all.

I get the feeling the beings in the conference room I popped into (who didn’t seem ‘dark’ ) are the real regulators and they send others, more ‘dark’ seeming ones to keep me from coming in.

I think when people say ‘dark entities’ they’re probably trying to say ‘evil entities’. ‘Dark’ would be an essential force within us and within the universe. We benefit from taking the time to understand it. I sometimes get the feeling that the dark entities i encounter are parts of myself. (This could still correlate with the idea that they are ‘sent’, if we can wrap our heads around that) This isn’t to say they aren’t ‘real’, in fact they’re more real than what we’re able to see in the physical. Im fairly certain, just as in the physical, if we’re able to understand them, we progress.

‘Dark’ beings may hurt us in some way (like causing fear for example), but it is a byproduct of their main intention.

‘Evil’ on the other hand, would be a spirit that willfully hurts another spirit for the soul purpose of hurting.

And yeah, I think perhaps the real regulators are neither fully dark, nor evil. I’ve never ran into something evil as far as I can tell.

I don't even know where to start.
Most if not all religions and teachings foresee a rupture or transition to a "higher" state of existence.
Certainly, those I call the regulators, (Elohim, angelic, Fae) are neither light nor dark. They bring about the intent of the creator, (God, Creative Force, God Head, what ever term one chooses is OK) And since this planet was always moving toward the light, this is what we will bring about.
You certainly have not been forced to be here. From what I understand, it is your intent as a HS to be of service. And you came here to serve.
But first, we have to figure out who and what we are. We who serve, don't come alone, there are many in the non physical who serve us, and oversee our incarnation.

I had my time were I was lead to those who pursue the dark path (service to self) until I understood, how they work, manipulate, often appear as benefactors and use it as a cover for their real intent.
There is one last point I like to make, there is no dark entity or being ,that is as powerful as you, at your core.
Play it well.
Old 13-02-2021, 10:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Are the ones behind 11:11 signs?I feel there are forces at play,messing around with us.Maybe for our own good,maybe not.

Not directly, most call them the angelic numbers, even so they are not in essence. It has to be said, nothing happens without the involvement of the angelic, but the angelic serve, and the intent mostly comes from the HS or if one is here in service, those who regulate their incarnation.
Old 13-02-2021, 04:03 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I told a friend this she mentioned there are always these conference rooms and, also, (That Man) military things going on, too!
Lol!
To her it's just an everyday thing. Then, she commented non-chalantly ...there are always shifts happening.
Like, yeah, sure, there's a shift cuz of Covid.
Just thought I would share.

Wow! Did she have any idea what was going on in the conference rooms? I didn’t hear anything they were saying.

I had popped in as people were just starting to come in though the door. I was in an awkward spot - on the floor in the corner, facing the wall. Even though I never turned my head to look, I had a pretty good sense of what the room looked like.
Old 14-02-2021, 02:40 AM
Master

Quote:
The idea that theres even a transition feels like... like so much is being kept from humans ...

it isn't like things are being deliberately hidden, more like what needs to be said is so alien to us that even if they came out and said it directly, we just wouldn't believe them. We want what we want and woe to anyone who thinks they know better... and yet, they do know better but no amount of trying to convince us of what is going on against our desire not to believe in things that bring pain is going to get us where we need to go.
Old 17-02-2021, 05:26 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
I hate to say this but it seems to have started happening when Covid got really bad world wide.

I’ve been struggling to get into the astral like never before, There are entities guarding the portals and if I fight my way out of body/bedroom, into an astral space, I will literally get pushed out. .

The Astral Plane is actually a direct contrast to Christianity. In Christianity, you give yourself to Jesus or God and allow them to do all things for you. Jesus becomes your master. To go into the astral plane, you would have to go into your own godhood and become it - meaning you are indeed making a pact with the devil metaphorically, because lucifer is the exact opposite of what God represents. Those mental projections are merely telling you what's going on, no different then when you sleep and dream - those dreams represent meaning in some form.

Being blocked is a real thing. It happens/happened to me all the time. There is a toy known as a Rubik cube that we can use metaphorically here. Another word for your own ship that also uses this metaphorically is known as Metatron cube. In essence, there are numerous Rubik cubes that all interact with one another. They all naturally rotate every moment even when you sleep. Your feelings are literally a controller.

https://images.selfridges.com/is/ima...M?$PDP_M_ZOOM$

A good mental projection is four rubik cubes that all have to be aligned with one another that make up a layer. Then the next layer, and so on. Each layer makes up a level of consciousness that you are tapping into. If any one of the lower layers become balanced/unbalanced - based on what you are trying to do - it will impact the rest. Sometimes, you want to balance - sometimes you want to unbalance - there is no correct answer. It is all based around what your intention is.

This is what chakra alignment is. That being said, a common practice that is used in most spiritual shops is called chakra balancing a - a precursor to chakra alignment. The level of balancing that you are getting is dependent upon the skills of the practioner. They balance your chakras to become aligned based around what they feel is right for you at that moment in time. Every rubik/chakra pattern will impact you, and this is what spirtual programs/magic is. A full chakra alignment isn't correct unless you are living a spirtual life, because you are tapping into god pretty much. If you are a police man, and are focusing on your material life - inside the matrix, game, story - whatever you call it, there is no purpose. A lot of people get hooked on the rush of awakenings such as a chemical awakening through taking DMT that does this for you. Think of characters that exist within a story - there is a chakra pattern that is correct for every single one of those characters - as you will prosper by being that pattern. Someone who has a nun pattern would not be correct for someone living the life if a policeman, and it will become counter-productive.

Because we are still in the wild wild west when it comes to this, are in the dark ages pretty much, like how doctors were in the 1800's, everyone has their own theory on what is right for you. Your own internal god or guides will never steer you wrong. You are gambling every time you use someone external. My advice is trust your gut. If you do decide to get outside help, you should make sure that you feel a strong presence from them that you like. Usually, if you are not sure, it is a hard no for me. There should be no question. You should clearly feel the holy spirit, the light, whatever you call it from them. This is my opinion however, it's up to your own discretion. If you decide to do it internally, you will need to go through the activation sequence again and redo whatever you did. If you are not sure how you did it, you will have to follow some set path that others have laid out for you - aka religion - and go through their plan that activates you.