Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 26-01-2021, 05:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Get your energy vibration high 'vibes' - so you connect to good spirit, you can get vibration info online - and keep in close contact with your own 'spiritual support' Angels'Guides'Higher Self as in conversation with them...
Yeah that's always helpful. And to also know, that it really doesn't matter how you feel, because however you feel, you can always allow yourself to feel a little bit better than you are feeling in that moment.

And with that intention, we always improve our life. From within and therefor also from without.

Confident in my own ability to feel good, for no other reason than to feel good and because it simply feels good to feel good? Then there is only goodness everywhere and in all conditions and at all times. Cause you can enjoy all of it. All of it.
And that really allows the inspiration and benefit to flow from within. Regularly, often, consistently, chronically, steadily, stably.

The worst that can happen, is you are sick of feeling good. And then you realise, that that idea/thought makes no sense, and that it doesn't feel good.

For some it may take some time, but if hold that intention consistently enough, anyone and everyone can achieve unconditional joy and steady alignment with Source.
Old 26-01-2021, 08:33 PM
Master
Yes Ewwerrin 'Power of Intention' - important that - and work on feeling good, then be stronger to help others with good intention...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 26-01-2021, 08:55 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
They feed with your energy... just say no, fight back, stop giving in to these things, what you see is just an illusion.. Free your mind from such thoughts otherwise you will not escape from them.

The thing is I don't feel drained after the astral sex. If anything I feel lifted or healed. which is weird I guess. Like the vibration I get from it is very high. If it were something nefarious I would say it is more controlling in that it makes me see these people in a more positive light. The negative feelings I had toward these people seems to disappear. I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing?
Old 26-01-2021, 08:57 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Get your energy vibration high 'vibes' - so you connect to good spirit, you can get vibration info online - and keep in close contact with your own 'spiritual support' Angels'Guides'Higher Self as in conversation with them...

That is the thing. I feel like it is of high vibration. It totally removes my negative thought towards these people. And I don't know if it is a good thing or a bad thing?
Old 26-01-2021, 09:03 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
I don't think it's deceiving anymore than you having to yet decide who you want it to be. Or wanting more time to decide if you want them to be anyone at all in specific. Or just in general.

Empathy.
But that doesn't mean you have to feel their energy or make it any of your business. That is completely a choice, that you can and have to make. If you feel you have the desire to help them improve their mood, that might be a good enjoyable opportunity for that, otherwise you can simply place your attention/awareness on yourself or whatever you are focused upon, to set your intention, to focus in your own being and stabilize your own mood, especially if the mood of other people affect you negatively, then it is best to learn to focus around it and know that you can focus on their mood, but that you don't have to and thus it doesn't have to affect you in anyway whatsoever, not even to the slightest, if you can simply choose where you want to place your attention, your awareness, hold your mind, and be aware of your own mood, if you simply stabilize your own focused mood of your own preference, that is most valuable also to others, to hold your own light, so to speak, that then they can choose to match that, by the value of your physical presence and leading example. In that case, you don't even have to help their conscious mind, just your presence alone is enough, if you indeed do feel good, yourself. Then you can continue to feel good and that is the benefit that radiates to any and all, through the natural path of least resistance. Always.

Maybe it is just me deciding who I want it to be. So maybe if it shows up again I will try to decide someone different. Someone I have never met before. then see what the experience is. I mean the experience is rather nice. For the most part. I don't feel drained and It feels healing in some ways. I don't know.
Old 27-01-2021, 02:12 AM
Knower
Bunny

Wait, you guys are having astral sex?

Old 27-01-2021, 09:12 AM
Master
It all sounds 'interesting' thisguyscott if it gets too much - just say 'enough' be gone... otherwise learn and enjoy...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 27-01-2021, 05:27 PM
Guide

I guess if you felt you were joining in....or you feel like you are being used/abused, because I've had the latter happen, and the person that did it was doing so in astral, but I was not. I had another do this to me, and it seemed to open a gate way to allowing demons to have access to me. Possibly, that is also what is going on for you.

I also experienced something the other day, in which I did not go astral. It was all in my mind in that I was thinking about the other person being with me, as I was, "having fun" & they felt it. I don't know what it is they exactly felt, but it pained them quite deeply, because that is the energy or thoughts I received in turn.

Maybe this is your truth..

I am trying to be careful in the words chosen, as I just had a thread deleted, since this is a family forum.
Old 27-01-2021, 06:03 PM
Administrator
Hello

Astral Sex is a real thing too its a very "dangerous" thing its not a game to be played as your never sure if that connection made is with "whom" you think your with. Too at times your giving of your body energy flow to others, that too might be able to take your energy in and use it.

This Astral Sex place can take you to the very edge of a cliff, like it did with my now husband Heart. Played with and used in darkness by at the time another member of this site. Took him to the point of one foot literally hanging over a cliff edge ready to jump to his death.

Be careful where one takes things to....make sure your safe.

Lynn
Old 27-01-2021, 07:08 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

Astral Sex is a real thing too its a very "dangerous" thing its not a game to be played as your never sure if that connection made is with "whom" you think your with. Too at times your giving of your body energy flow to others, that too might be able to take your energy in and use it.

This Astral Sex place can take you to the very edge of a cliff, like it did with my now husband Heart. Played with and used in darkness by at the time another member of this site. Took him to the point of one foot literally hanging over a cliff edge ready to jump to his death.

Be careful where one takes things to....make sure your safe.

Lynn

I myself met a dark smoke that was causing me these type of dreams, it took me years to actually find a way to be conscious while in the middle of these dreams, when I finally made it there with my awareness, I saw its true nature, a dark smoke, it was feeding with my energy. In the beginning it was ok but with years I noticed how I am so so depleteated of energy.

I started to fight back, to not give in and I made it, but from time to time, I am caught off-guard. I told myself that I have to fight back and I did and I was able to stop these dreams right when they were happening. You need a strong will.