Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 27-09-2015, 09:48 AM
Pathfinder

Shifting dreams, sandy places

This night just before waking up I had a dream that constantly shifted in subject. A couple of seconds, and then the next one. There where much more then I describe below, I forgot most of it. But these are the ones that I do remember.

- I am a person in a warm desert like country and I have to bring an elephant to its cage. There are more people around, also trees, and lots of animals. Horses mainly. While I am walking to this elephant something suddenly scares all the animals. They all panic at the same time. I see horses trying to get loose and run, and other animals also. The elephant runs inside its cage all scared as well. I did not hear or see anything and I do not know what scared them and made them all want to flee.

-I am a child that is waiting for something with some other people. Again in a desert like dry place, all sand, and in the distance I see fences or something that retains us. Suddenly something scares me and I run to escape, adults behind me call to stop me because I do not see a jeep racing away. But I an in panic and do not stop. It 'almost' hits me and I fall to the ground. The adults run towards me to help.

- I am surrounded by walls or fences, not sure what it was. On the floor there is only sand. I have no shoes on and my feet are dry.

- I hear loud radio like noises, all mixed up, it gets even louder and it wakes me up.

(A fun thing (that has nothing to do with it :)) is that one of my cats was in one of my arms, and the other a meter away on a chair. Its so nice to wake up with those cute and friendly friends around. They are always there.)

--
These type of nights always make me wake up tired and with a restless head. So maybe some yoga to calm. Its weird, sometimes there are such peaceful dreams, like a couple of days back. And sometimes these messy dreams, shifting constantly.
Old 27-09-2015, 03:32 PM
Suspended
The animals a running because they fear of being trapped. In real life you may feel fenced in, and fear being trapped in a situation.
Old 27-09-2015, 04:03 PM
Guide

You are the elephant, or the elephant is an identic aspect of you. The fence and adults and cage are constricting security; panic is your crucifix. you are also the horses, or an aspect of you is the horses.

There is a situation you are apprehensive about. maybe you fear it is comng for you, or maybe your are apprehensive about jumping into some novel thing for fear. Your emotions are caught between paniced scattering and fearful withdraw into your lair of restrictive security. Inside the cage you are disempowered and dried up. Your deep dream soul knows in truth you want to be the brave elephant stampeding purposefully to the energy of loud music. you are like a sky diver hestitating at the doorway.
Old 27-09-2015, 07:40 PM
Pathfinder

Wow,..
This did struck me as right.

I do feel restricted, but I do not know if I truly am. I do not know what thoughts about it are right, and which ones are not. I am constantly in doubt, constantly trying to figure it out. Its hard and it depresses me, it causes me to be blocked and it causes me to stand still instead of moving forward. I have to make choices but I do not know what would be right.

Also, I feel like I am not aligned with what I am meant to do in this life. I do not know what it is exactly, but I do feel an immense sense of purpose. Its inside me all the time and it drives me insane, because I do not know what I should be doing. I am searching all the time.
I feel disconnected with it.
I do not know if it sounds completely weird, but I sense that there is something I should be doing, I should inspire people and help them connect. Maybe with music or art, I have always felt that there is huge potential inside me somewhere. I know it sounds insane.
But I have been feeling this since I was about 8.
I am looking for it since then. Which makes it even more insane.
When I listen to great musicians that are aligned with their music, and watch great artists that are aligned with their work, showing a deep connection with spirit. I just know I am meant to do that as well, in some way.
But I cannot find the peace, I cannot find the exact way, and I cannot find the physical energy.
I have some talent, but my mind cannot contain it.
So I feel like I am wasting it, this something that is inside me.

And my current life maybe pulls me away from it more, so that is where the feeling of being restricted comes from. I in a way need to become a free spirit, open and connected. But instead I am not free, not open and disconnected.
Old 28-09-2015, 09:58 PM
Guide

If the dream came to me and I realized it and took control, I would mount the elephant and stand strong in the power of serenity and tell the horses not to be afraid. and we would begin our slow march over the land. doing the brave things. the true things. the good deeds of resolve.

Glad to be of help. good luck.