Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 11-11-2021, 05:05 AM
Guide

What a crazy year. I wish I'd been strong enough. Maybe one day.
Old 15-11-2021, 10:14 PM
Guide

I was in a much better place mentally, and emotionally this time last year than when the whole shebang TF journey occurred. You know what sucks, he got to heal and come through and awaken into a stronger, healthier, balanced person but never having to feel anything...but I don't really know.

I couldn't handle it. This journey, of feeling someone's else thoughts, cravings, needs, their higher self - if you aren't mentally ill to begin with, ya are now.

If I'd just gone with it maybe, listened to my intuition, never watched energies, oh & btw anyone reading this, there ARE NO GUIDELINES for this journey. Absolutely none, those who claim to have it down, don't have a frickin clue.

There is general knowledge and that's it.

I had a strong pull to go to a new area for about 1.5 years, all whist in a new place...that I'd felt the tug to go to for about 8.5 years, and you know why, cuz he landed there the same time 8.5 years.

I couldn't self care.

Doing my project, Self Caring, and releasing emotional trauma in the past was all to happen in this year, were to be solid. & brought him back.

Not a clue how to get funding. Not one clue. No guidance. Just supposed to have found money -someone was going to invest, there was some grant I was to find...idk. Not even registered.

What it came down to was self care, and do you think I could do that? nope

Most twins are on a journey back to one another through healing so that they can come together to raise the vibration of this planet and help bring it into the 4D. He did the work and healed. So he gets gifted.

My gifts are my ability to awareness, and I need those. I've had gifts again in the last 2.5 weeks even after he came back to say, he doesn't want someone like me, I don't self care enough.

But I still never feel deserving of anything good that comes my way.

Someone offered me help through a healer: but my beliefs were different, & I over disclosed: lost out

Someone offered me funding for my project: I over disclosed and lost out.

Someone offered to be a Board Director so I could apply for Charity status,: I over disclosed & I lost out.

But that was it for us, one year to be guided back together, and I blew it.
Old 16-11-2021, 03:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green.Heals
now I can build myself back up stronger than before.

Amen and Praises to that.

utopia