Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 22-02-2021, 07:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by IntrepidExplorer
You're welcome. You don't have to do a 9 card for me...I was dying to do one because I wanted the practice! Thanks for shedding light on those cards - you'll have to let me know how it all goes. Good luck 🙂

Okay, so I've been making some handmade items that I'd like to sell in my own online shop (which I would have to set up). I want to know how successful i would be in selling them if I did go ahead and try to do that.

Thank you!
My apologies for taking so long. Things kept coming up one after the other, not necessarily bad, but just busy.

I used the expanded Gilded Reverie Lenormand. The Well, that came up, is one of the extra cards.

I do feel it is looking good.
I got:
Sun - Well - Dog - Letter
Theme card: the Heart
I felt like drawing one more card, the extra card: Anchor

I feel it will work but you do have to stick the course, and for some reason I feel like maybe working with someone, even if only temporary. Could be as simple as an affiliation. I got that sense with the Dog, not sure why but it felt strong.

Networking is important with the Letter, maybe blogging, or having a newsletter. Maybe a good thing to get working on an email list.

The Well is about creating, wishes, but also working hard and staying centred. So have a clear view of what you want, how you want it etc. and stick with that.

If you keep following your heart your well won't run dry of inspiration and ideas. But as with everything, balance is important of course :)

Hope this makes sense?
Maybe you get even more out of it.

Old 23-02-2021, 06:27 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
My apologies for taking so long. Things kept coming up one after the other, not necessarily bad, but just busy.

I used the expanded Gilded Reverie Lenormand. The Well, that came up, is one of the extra cards.

I do feel it is looking good.
I got:
Sun - Well - Dog - Letter
Theme card: the Heart
I felt like drawing one more card, the extra card: Anchor

I feel it will work but you do have to stick the course, and for some reason I feel like maybe working with someone, even if only temporary. Could be as simple as an affiliation. I got that sense with the Dog, not sure why but it felt strong.

Networking is important with the Letter, maybe blogging, or having a newsletter. Maybe a good thing to get working on an email list.

The Well is about creating, wishes, but also working hard and staying centred. So have a clear view of what you want, how you want it etc. and stick with that.

If you keep following your heart your well won't run dry of inspiration and ideas. But as with everything, balance is important of course :)

Hope this makes sense?
Maybe you get even more out of it.

Thank you! The work that I do doesn't require anyone else, but maybe my friends could help me promote my creations by word of mouth? The products I'm making wouldn't be worth blogging or writing about (too much effort for such a small quantiity of goods) and I don't have any emails, but maybe your cards are hinting that I could get more out of it if i wanted to. I think the product descriptions will be important, so maybe that's what your picking up? Thank you, though - you have given me something to think about.
Old 23-02-2021, 12:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by IntrepidExplorer
Thank you! The work that I do doesn't require anyone else, but maybe my friends could help me promote my creations by word of mouth? The products I'm making wouldn't be worth blogging or writing about (too much effort for such a small quantiity of goods) and I don't have any emails, but maybe your cards are hinting that I could get more out of it if i wanted to. I think the product descriptions will be important, so maybe that's what your picking up? Thank you, though - you have given me something to think about.
I didn't say you'd work with someone that way, possibly an affiliate with someone.
The Letter can indeed also be product description, anything with writing felt strong. And since I don't know what you're making, you will have to fill in the details yourself.

In any case, I hope it works out for you :)
Old 07-04-2021, 04:20 PM
Seeker

Is this still in the air? Because the date is of 2014.

I would like to practise too and read for others as a practise.

Last edited by Amethyst : 07-04-2021 at 06:24 PM.
Old 29-08-2021, 07:24 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst
Is this still in the air? Because the date is of 2014.

I would like to practise too and read for others as a practise.

@amethyst, sorry - only just seen this. Are you still interested? This thread was most definitely not created in 2014.
Old 29-08-2021, 07:28 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Wow! I hadn't expected you to do a 9 card, haha. Thank you!
I am indeed talking online occasionally but never for very long -there's it ending- as they indeed don't feel like the right click.
And I'm hoping to find someone a bit further away, not from this area anyway. (have my reasons for that).
Typical that the Ship turns up again.
It did a few years ago as well. Always that Ship :)

Thank you very much!

Now for your question. I cannot promise to be as good as you clearly are. It's been a while since I've done Lenormand but I'd like to give it a whirl.

Hey FairyCrystal, how are you? Just wondering how accurate the reading was in the end? (now that the first half of the year has passed).

Regarding my business, it hasn't taken off yet as I've been busy with other stuff. At the time of the reading you did for me, I was 100% dedicated to launching it.
Old 01-09-2021, 11:02 AM
Master
I read through it and it is correct :)
Old 05-09-2021, 03:23 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
I read through it and it is correct :)

thank you, FairyCrystal. Do let me know if you'd like another reading sometime (no exchange necessary unless you want practice)