Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 20-01-2021, 10:34 PM
Ascender
Area 51

Hi allim want to speak about this famous base yet it a secret clouded in mystery.
I keep seeing it in visioning and either energies are being sent from there or somehow being sent energetically or telepathically.
I came across a entrance photo on line and there was a lot of grey orbs around a entrance there.

I cant help to sense there is negative almost evil energy coming from this base
Correct me if im wrong but am i the only one who senses this ?
Old 23-01-2021, 05:28 AM
Seeker

I've heard a lot about area 51 from someone named Bob Lazar. Apparently he worked there as a scientist for the government. You can look up videos from him explaining what he claims to have witnessed it's very interesting!
Old 26-01-2021, 07:19 AM
Pathfinder
This is a fun one because I’m in mid study of investigating chakra sciences and how they manifest globally & relate to fully activated Ajna third eye chakra (6, blue, F) brain systems. While the little Pentagon shaped building outside my window is actually a laundry room the construction of adjustable dimensions allows for almost any structure to be redesigned at a psychic quantum level of physics by generating observable universes, even easier if you’ve never observed something before. The Vishuddha (5, Turquoise, E) & Muladhara (1, Red, A) chakras or 51 hold specific psychic significance when using the light energies through activated Ajna third eye projection, & psychic systems. Here in (Red)mond Washington the Microsoft computer capital, the ET entity “Red Vishuddha” is frequented through telepathy communication.

What is the significance? Vishuddha itself is Powerful because it connects all audible sounds throughout the chakra system, & sound uniquely adds alignment to chakra systems because of its physical vibrational nature unlike all the other chakras.

Consider an experiment: we have a glass of water. It represents a human light body, the full spectrum of light red, orange, yellow, green, turquoise, blue, purple, all seven colors. Next we tap a spoon on the side of the glass and ripples appear across the top of the glass, & actually all through the water, you would even be able to hear sound pressure if someone were talking to you after having dived into a pool. Because the (5) Vishuddha chakra is directly related to sound all it requires is one quick activation & all of the chakras vibrate together in alignment, because we are mostly made of water. Remember we never received E grades in school, the E-Go is temperament of the uncanny. The Vishuddha itself is the planet Jupiter in relation to chakras and it’s capacity to manifest gravitational influence across the species is phenomenal even through minor activation, remember the five sided pentagon. It also provides the most powerful body of energy as a tool for evocation alignment subsequently with fully activated Ajna third eyes, through light projection, or universe alignment.

So in non directional evolution 51 is a numerical code activation for sound & then immediately grounding. Or the Muladhara known as the ground chakra (1, Red, A) planet Mercury right up next to the star we orbit, Adding enormous amounts of power to an already powerful system. In chakra science that is the total full power color combination for visible light you’re going to find in a human light body spectrum (in a 2 color system).

If evolution has a positive evolutionary trajectory outside of the solar system, & this can be attributed uniquely on an individual basis, eg. if you’ve pulled enough of your spaceship/body chakra system together on earth perhaps through reciprocal karmic methods such as going vegetarian or vegan & turning all your friends as well. The same energy source 51 or Vishuddha & Red can be used to generate alignment in the other direction with lift. Turning the little Area 51 into a safe zone for Technology advancements or other manifestations with equal energy capacity.

Consider the quantum physics of the unopened box. If we’ve physically never observed something, perhaps it’s still designable, what would you place in a safe Area 51?

Check my welcome story for more background on Area 51

Namaste
-Jesse
Old 27-01-2021, 10:17 PM
Ascender
Isnt bob lazar the one who claimed they were experimenting reverse et engineering ?
I ask these kind of question because a spirit man person keeps asking me how many ufos have i seen.
It this spirit man asks me quite often

Why would i get asked that by a spirit man ?
Old 31-01-2021, 05:03 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngers1810
Isnt bob lazar the one who claimed they were experimenting reverse et engineering ?
I ask these kind of question because a spirit man person keeps asking me how many ufos have i seen.
It this spirit man asks me quite often

Why would i get asked that by a spirit man ?

Yes, he was the one that was reverse engineering alien spaceships (supposedly). I'm not sure what this spirit man would have to do with it?
Old 03-02-2021, 02:29 AM
Ascender
What does it mean
The tr3b is ours
Old 03-02-2021, 12:17 PM
Deactivated Account
Well it's a military base, so of course it doesn't give the same vibes as Disney World. What do you imagine going on there if I may ask?
Old 03-02-2021, 12:31 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dargor
Well it's a military base, so of course it doesn't give the same vibes as Disney World. What do you imagine going on there if I may ask?
That question is far more loaded then it may first appear. It actually contains at least a part of the answer, IMO, and hits at much more. What one imagines is going on there, will determine the kinds of vibes that one feels coming from it. This I suppose, is something that is generally true of anything in life. Events, whether real or imagined, if there really is any difference at all, give off vibrations. Well, they really are vibrations, but that is a whole other can of worms. Anyway, what those vibrations resonate with and the resonant vibrations they set off within our minds, are unique to each of us. To the young gung ho fighter jet pilot, perhaps a military base does set up the same vibe as does space mountain at Disney world.
Old 03-02-2021, 01:21 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
That question is far more loaded then it may first appear. It actually contains at least a part of the answer, IMO, and hits at much more. What one imagines is going on there, will determine the kinds of vibes that one feels coming from it. This I suppose, is something that is generally true of anything in life. Events, whether real or imagined, if there really is any difference at all, give off vibrations. Well, they really are vibrations, but that is a whole other can of worms. Anyway, what those vibrations resonate with and the resonant vibrations they set off within our minds, are unique to each of us. To the young gung ho fighter jet pilot, perhaps a military base does set up the same vibe as does space mountain at Disney world.

Can't actually disagree with that... I think this also explains ghosts, hauntings, and familiar stuff.
Old 03-02-2021, 01:32 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dargor
Can't actually disagree with that... I think this also explains ghosts, hauntings, and familiar stuff.
It can explain it. Of course one can also dig deeper and find more paydirt with which to speculate on these things as well. But if one just wants a working speculation, then it can explain those things. Either way, whatever they are, they make life interesting and crack opened the scientifically hardened scull just enough to let a bit of wonder back in.