Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 04-01-2021, 08:24 AM
Pathfinder

Tarot Forum

Hello all,

I am looking for a forum about tarot only.
Old 04-01-2021, 08:51 AM
Master
https://tarotoverflow.forumotion.com/
Old 04-01-2021, 10:51 PM
55Degrees

Hi Phoenix Rosa
Starman's link will take you over to a tarot forum. It is a closed forum (but very friendly and welcoming) so most if the juicy stuff is only visible to members. Only some sections are visible to non-members.

It's a small and safe forum that encourages having fun while you learn. There are tarot games, monthly challenges, reading exchanges and study groups. There's also a tarot chat for quickfire readings.
I only come here now to read Starman's posts, I'm over at Tarot Overflow most of the time.
Old 07-01-2021, 10:46 AM
Pathfinder

Thanks, I will give it a try.
Old 15-02-2021, 09:08 AM
Pathfinder

Hi, I have checked out the forum and registered but it is a very quiet forum and no one really replies.
Old 15-02-2021, 09:55 AM
Master
We've always had a very lively Tarot & card section here. Then a number left to share elsewhere. But if people who like Tarot and oracle cards & Lenormand start posting here, we can again build a nice lively Tarot forum with new people.
Old 15-02-2021, 10:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 55Degrees
Hi Phoenix Rosa
Starman's link will take you over to a tarot forum. It is a closed forum (but very friendly and welcoming) so most if the juicy stuff is only visible to members. Only some sections are visible to non-members.

It's a small and safe forum that encourages having fun while you learn. There are tarot games, monthly challenges, reading exchanges and study groups. There's also a tarot chat for quickfire readings.
I only come here now to read Starman's posts, I'm over at Tarot Overflow most of the time.
I was one of the first to register after you'd set it up. We had talked about how to set it up, which server, I even brain stormed on forum names with you etc. etc.
But you never activated my account.
So it's not that friendly and welcoming.
And not respectful toward this forum as you promote it here to syphon the Tarot members from SF to your forum as opposed to finding your own.
Old 15-02-2021, 10:06 AM
Pathfinder

I have checked the forums and besides the Tarot Tea and Me forum al the forums are very quiet.

The Tarot Tea and Me forum looks nice but I have basically been told that all the tarot books you read nowadays are rubbish. Very ofputting.
Old 15-02-2021, 12:10 PM
Master
I think it's like always: do whatever feels good to you.
When I first started out I got most of the basic info online but somehow I never got further. Not even after I'd done a short Tarot course by someone on a forum. She was very from the head, logical, and I'm not wired that way.
Then, a few years later, I walked into a drugstore and they had a pile of Tarot books for a few Euros. I think sell-out from a publisher.
I browsed through it and it clicked right away! The way it was written was very easy to read and understand, aimed at beginners, and with all kinds of exercises to get the hang of Tarot and a deck.
The images of cards in it appealed to me tremendously and I knew I'd found the deck I wanted: the Robin Wood.
RWS went on a shelf, I never resonated with it which also had held me back for years, and I bought Robin Wood. That deck SO resonated with me, we hit it off right away, haha.

I started reading that book, diligently doing the exercises, and for the first time Tarot came to life!! It was amazing, beautiful!
I think it was meant to be, me finding that book for maybe $5 while I wasn't in a bookstore, not looking for a book either.

Now I never use the book anymore, no need, but it did get me started and really tuned into Tarot, which is what I needed it for.

Maybe others do it another way, without any book. I don't mind a little guidance :)

Just follow your own intuition in this.
Old 15-02-2021, 05:47 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I think it's like always: do whatever feels good to you.
When I first started out I got most of the basic info online but somehow I never got further. Not even after I'd done a short Tarot course by someone on a forum. She was very from the head, logical, and I'm not wired that way.
Then, a few years later, I walked into a drugstore and they had a pile of Tarot books for a few Euros. I think sell-out from a publisher.
I browsed through it and it clicked right away! The way it was written was very easy to read and understand, aimed at beginners, and with all kinds of exercises to get the hang of Tarot and a deck.
The images of cards in it appealed to me tremendously and I knew I'd found the deck I wanted: the Robin Wood.
RWS went on a shelf, I never resonated with it which also had held me back for years, and I bought Robin Wood. That deck SO resonated with me, we hit it off right away, haha.

I started reading that book, diligently doing the exercises, and for the first time Tarot came to life!! It was amazing, beautiful!
I think it was meant to be, me finding that book for maybe $5 while I wasn't in a bookstore, not looking for a book either.

Now I never use the book anymore, no need, but it did get me started and really tuned into Tarot, which is what I needed it for.

Maybe others do it another way, without any book. I don't mind a little guidance :)

Just follow your own intuition in this.

I looked for forums because I wanted to get to know other people interested in Tarot and learn online. I bought some books that really resonated with me and I found two decks that spoke to me: The Light Seer's deck and a non traditional deck The Wildwood tarot.
I use you tube for tutorials and read a lot. I also am doing the free online course at learntarot.com and bought the book that goes with it. But with the two decks I have now, things just click, especially The Light Seer deck. I am loving the tarot so much, but sometimes I miss people who I can talk tarot with.