Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 28-12-2020, 08:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
This is very good and informative. I've refrained from comment as I use the Major Arcana for pathworking and learned the basic symbolism from Paul Foster Case who, IIRC, described the Tarot as a book of wisdom disguised as a deck of cards; and Gray's The Ladder of Lights.
It's a lot of study and contemplation. The correspondences with the cards too can be so helpful in one's work, as you point out, perhaps confusing and an overload to someone approaching for the first time.

Most revealing.

Your interpretation of I the Magician was interesting. Dead on, but I learned the symbolism as on the Rider Waite as the Magician focusing the force down from the cosmos through a what-looks-like a scroll in his? right hand to the table on which the traditional elements are outlaid and it's up to him? to organise those elements in the right balance to achieve the creative aim. On the Thoth card for the Magus, there's an ape like thing to the bottom right to remind us that Mercury is a trickster and warns against getting caught by the fallibility of words. (I put the query mark against his? as in some reckonings he's hermaphrodite.)
Thank you Lorelyn for that comment. I am familiar with Paul Foster Case, visited his Builders of the Adytum when I was studying tarot in L.A. Even sat in on some of their classes given at the L.A. temple. They have a similar approach to what I am sharing here. As do the Rosicrucian’s and some orders of the Freemasons. They are all involved in western mysticism.

Yes, I view the Tarot as a book also, actually two books, the Major Arcana and the Minor Arcana, similar to the Old and New Testaments, two books, that make up the one book we call the Bible. Although while the major arcana can be used alone by itself, I am not aware of the minor arcana being used alone, it is always used with the major arcana. This kind of understanding is great for path work, because it internalizes the cards for practical use with your own consciousness.

You are correct. I did not go into the elements on the tablet next to the Magician, or any of the symbolism in the other cards, because they are widely discussed elsewhere on many other threads, people who read what I am sharing are using different decks with slightly different symbolism, and I have tons of information which I am trying to distill down into a one page post for each card. So I am bound to leave something out. I am mainly sharing the esoteric and consciousness development associated with each of the 22-Major cards. Nonetheless, I do acknowledge what you have said. I am not posting pictures of any decks, rather people who read what I’ve shared can contemplate their own deck with its symbolism.

Thank you for the feedback.
Old 29-12-2020, 01:50 AM
Master
What I am sharing in this thread was once a guarded knowledge kept secret from the public and only known to high priests, etc. Even today, most people who read tarot cards are not aware of the esoteric significance of the cards in developing consciousness. This knowledge was just not taught to people in the past, but today it has become more readily available. Plus the practice of Tarot was only used for fortune telling by mainly gypsies, and the high priests were fine with this, as it did not reveal Tarot’s deeper nature.

I can talk about the essence of each Tarot card without referring to its symbolism because regardless of the deck you might use, the essence, or the essential nature of the cards are the same in spite of what deck you might use. In fact, you can make your own deck, design it the way you would like, and make a pact with your sub-conscious that you will use that deck to communicate with it.

It might be helpful if you create a deck from scratch, to include some archetypal symbols, and colors that are associated with the theme of a particular card. You can do divination with just about anything. I have used Rune stones, Tarot cards, and have made two tarot decks myself, from scratch. The key is in the clarity of your purpose in doing Tarot practice. I am more into using Tarot for consciousness development than I am reading the cards to find out what’s next. I think reading the cards to look ahead is fine, but there are deeper, more rewarding, ways to use Tarot cards.

Key-4, The Emperor:

Keep in mind that Tarot was once considered evil and people who used it were often murdered, burned to death. Even today there are those who think tarot cards are sinister. This brings me to Key-4, The Emperor, which esoterically is all about attitude. Our attitude determines our altitude. Whereas the Empress is considered a “door” the Emperor is considered a “window.” Our attitude is our outlook through that window. Attitude is the result of our reasoning, and reasoning is and attribute of sight.

Reasoning should be a development of accurate observation, then your vision and imagination will also be clear and accurate. One of the most valuable results of tarot study is that a person’s consciousness is enriched and transformed so that they learn to see the world behind the veil of superficial appearances. Like the other keys, Key-4 speaks to us in picture language, and we all know this language, even though our waking consciousness may not be aware of it. True vision destroys before it builds, it knocks down old perceptions and then builds new ones. The number four is also connected with measurement, for by use of reason we are enabled to take the measure of our experiences. As a window our attitude has the ability to admit light, as a window allows light to come in.

Reason works on the self-conscious level, for to define anything is to name it, and how we define something is how we will approach it. Definitions limits, sets boundaries, particularizes, specializes, and enters into details. Naming things has a direct effect on our attitude about those things. Furthermore, when we name things we give them meaning, and we also give suggestive influence, by naming things, to our own sub-conscious. In a sense every person makes their own law, and sets down their own Constitution of laws, with their attitude.

Living in this world, our happiness or misery, is the direct consequence of the conformity of our personal constitution in our private world, and how that relates to the larger outer world. The Emperor represents the sovereign reason; the Great Lord ruling, and passing judgment, over all manifestations. The Emperor is the founder of all things, the framer of the universal constitution in its own private world. The Emperor is the husband of the Empress and has the ability to nurture the birth that is being bought forth by The Empress, yet as a male, it is the opposite of The Empress. The Magician is The Emperor’s advisor and influences the outcome of reasoning. Reason is also and expression of memory, a major attribute of The High Priestess.

The cube is a symbol for the physical plane, and both The Emperor and The High Priestess sit on a cube, in the Rider-Wait deck. The Emperor’s active power of regulation has to do with his control over mental imagery. The higher, or greater, vision includes insight into latent powers in an individual, as well as accurate observation of physical conditions surrounding them. By seeing things as they really are, and not just how they look, one-by-one all bondage that a person may feel is released. Accurate reason and insight are usually contrary to mass-opinion. The Emperor is intended to impress upon you a clear pattern of the ruling power of consciousness. The message of the Emperor is insistent and inescapable; if you would have the harmony of cosmic order in your life, you must take steps to establish it. Reasoning and order goes hand in hand towards that establishment.

Every cosmic law can be applied, and the field of application is in the little things of everyday life. You need not wait for great occasions. The Emperor Key insists, in pictorial language, that if you would rule conditions around you calmly and positively, your first care must be to establish order, beginning with our thinking, and then our priorities. Order allows us to see clearer, and we must see before we can do.

Next I will summarize, in esoteric terms, Key-5, The Hierophant, which embodies the principle known as “intuition.”

Peace and Good Journey
Old 29-12-2020, 08:59 AM
Master
What I am about to say is to give you a preview of where I am going with this. Three more cards and I will have completed the first eight cards of the Major Arcana. Key-1 thru Key-7 depict PRINCIPLES, Key-8 thru Key-14 depict AGENCIES that those principles work through, and Key-15 thru Key-21 depicts the CONDITIONS that those agencies work on. A principle works through and agency onto a condition.

I will introduce you to The Tarot Tablet, which involves all 22-Major Arcana Keys. The Tarot Tablet are all 22-major keys laid out in a certain order, and it depicts Seven Stages of Spiritual Unfoldment. I will be getting into this much more once I have completed sharing some information on Tarot Key-7, The Chariot. Just thought I’d give you a preview, and a heads-up, that the format in which I am posting now will change after Key-7.

Key-5, The Hierophant:

The Hierophant is a teacher and its primary attribute is intuition. He is also a mediator, and one of the prominent features of the Hierophant is hearing, more succinctly, listening on our part. Hearing is the principle link between one human mind and another. But there is also interior communication, with other entities, be they incarnate or disincarnate. Regardless, there is the wise counsel of The Silent Voice within you that is your own deeper being.

Intuition means “inside tuition” or “interior teaching,” it is to be taught from inside of your self. Intuition comes from the voice of the one self, and the knowledge and wisdom it imparts is infallible. Its counsel always helps us overcome some obstacle or avoid some danger. It is a counsel that is based on eternal principles. Simply to open our ears is not enough. Kabbalah explains that there are enemies and friends on the astral plane. Mischief-makers, who delight in perplexing and confusing those who listen to their voice. Yet, they always betray themselves by certain characteristics.

They usually flatter, something your own inner teacher does not do, they may also tell you the details of former incarnations which you have had, and they want you to establish confidence in them. Your intuitive teacher will do none of these. Although some of the entities on the astral plane are well meaning and benevolent. The astral plane is the closest non-physical plane, or realm, to this physical plane. Whenever you hear a voice demanding that you should obey its orders that is a red flag. The deeper voice within us never demands and never flatters. Key-5 follows Key-4, and it says that genuine intuition is not a substitute for reason. We need to learn how to use both our head and our heart.

Actually, The Emperor and The Hierophant are the same. The difference between them are in their sphere of operation. In Key-4 the emphasis is on the objective external world, in Key-5 the emphasis is on the inner realm from where wisdom and knowledge is gained. This is the contrast. Often people see the inner world and outer world as two different worlds, actually they are but the inside and outside of one world, and one is not more true, or real, than the other. More than this, either realm taken by itself is incomplete. There are those who believe that the only real world is the one which they experience with their human senses, also mistaken are those who deny the reality of the physical world and proclaim the inner realms more real.

The inner realms feel more real because they have more than three dimensions, and this physical world does not feel real because it is subject to constant change. But contrary to eastern philosophy, Kabbalah teachers that both, the inner and outer worlds are real, and they are interdependent on each other. The wisdom of the inner world is Dead Sea fruit unless it is put to use and service in the outside world.

Look to Key-5 anytime you are confronted with a problem to which you can find no solution. Practice the listening attitude of mind. You will be able to listen best when you quiet your mind. The inner voice of The Hierophant never speaks loud and you will fail to hear it until you have learned to turn off your own internal dialogue, or how you talk to yourself, and silenced the chatter of your own thinking. In Key-4 we say think about and use reasoning, but in Key-5 it is said silence your mind and listen to that silence. Intuition is not always and audible voice, sometimes it just comes as a strong “knowing,” or it may be a powerful impulse. Nonetheless, it is helpful to be still and quiet inside when seeking intuitive guidance.

Everyone has intuition, and most people have already experienced it, maybe not even knowing it was intuition. Every eternal truth is already part of your deeper Self. The Hierophant is you on another level. The price of these revelations is silence. You can not listen if you are talking to yourself. Intuition often comes in a blaze, like a light bulb coming on, giving the person awareness, and perception, of methods where by they may apply principles to the solution of particular problems. Intuition is much deeper than emotions, or memory, which are in the upper layer of personal sub-consciousness. The deeper strata of sub-consciousness records the whole record of the entire human race. It corresponds to what Carl Jung called “the collective unconscious.” Intuition originates in what psychology calls “super consciousness.” The word “union” is the key to the reception of spiritual intuition. Key-5 symbolizes the idea of union in many ways.

The root of the English word “yoke,” is the Sanskrit “yoga,” both denoting union. The doctrine of atonement (at-one-ment) is another expression of the same idea. Union is required to be receptive to intuition. Knowledge of the greater aspects of being comes to us through the soundless sound of our own deeper inner voice.

Next card, Key-6, The Lovers.

Peace and Good Journey
Old 29-12-2020, 12:13 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
The Empress is at the self-conscious level of activity. In contrast to the High Priestess. The Empress is the door of creation. Key-3, The Empress is all about imagination, some say creative imagination. Basically, it is about creativity, which involves thought forms and images. The Empress is a seated female like the High Priestess, they both have exalted ruler type positions. The Empress is where the virginity of the High Priestess is transformed into the rich fertility of Venus.

Imagination is the mind’s power to make new, and different, combinations from the store of our remembered experiences. Everything in creation is and image. As earlier said, images or pictures, constitute a universal language. All forms are images, including our own human body. Creative imagination is the door to new life and new worlds. All of our conscious abilities are specializations of the One Life Force.
Starman, thank you. I have been gifted Sophia revelations throughout these Star Queen-Advent and Forever Child-Christmas seasons. So much of what you write, are the very revelations that have been shown to me. I created a new folder in my Docs for your copied posts and named it Starman Love!

Everything I create gets a Love mention in some way, ultimately that's what's responsible for all this stuff! :)
Old 29-12-2020, 10:14 PM
Master
Love is the fabric of our deeper being, there is no way that God can not love you. That which I refer to as “GOD” is, in my opinion, the infinite unimaginable source of everything seen and unseen, and more. God is lots of things, and everything, but for sure, God is love. A love richer and thicker, and more intoxicating, than anything you can experience here on Earth.

Do not let your head rob you of the experience that is in your heart at the core of your being. Love can heal us, physically, emotionally, etc. Love can fulfill us to the brim. I was in Spain meditating in a bull ring some time ago. There were more than a thousand people in that bull ring listening to a person on stage, in the middle of that bull ring, talk about the miracle of life. I got up from my seat and began to walk outside of the bull ring when everything disappeared and I found myself floating in Golden Light.

My body was also made of that light, and the light felt like overwhelming, intoxicating love. It was like I was in a fetal position, and I can’t tell you how long I was there because time did not exist. Suddenly without warning I found myself once again in the bull ring, staggering drunk, on the love I had just experienced. I came to understand that my waking consciousness had slipped into my deeper being, what some may call their soul, which is made from the fabric of love.

That same love is within each of us, we can cover it over with feelings and thoughts, but regardless how old we may be, or what we have been through, or what we have done, that love is still there inside of us, as fresh and brand new as the day we were born. Infant babies exude love without even trying, they are solidly in the moment. We adults too, living in the moment, still and quiet inside, can experience that divine love, just like that infant does.

Love stands on its own, without a person to love, or and object to love, we can still experience love. You do not need to have a reason to be happy, nor do you need a reason to feel love.

Key-6, The Lovers:

The spiritual presence of the one being (The Angel in Key-6) gives its influence impartially upon both self-consciousness (The male in Key-6) and sub-consciousness (The female in Key-6). As long as our lives are under the direction of our greater being (The Angel) all will be well. In Kabbalah, the Lord is not and outside ruler who imposes his will on human beings. There is no such ruler. For though the true self is, in one sense, superior to any human being, and has and existence which extends far beyond the limits of any human personality, that same self is the innermost reality at the core of every single human life.

The two human figures in Key-6 are nude because they conceal nothing from each other. We can not conceal anything from our own consciousness. The two human figures represent the two aspects of human consciousness; sub-conscious and self-conscious. The angel is super-consciousness. Our waking consciousness is fallible. That we may gain skill in using it, we are left free to make errors of all sorts. Discrimination is the primary esoteric attribute of Key-6. Discrimination is the power to perceive differences. This power is at the root of self-consciousness, for it is only at the self-conscious level that things appear as different, rather than as a single unity.

Everything that changes and is impermanent, are going through phases. They are not permanent separate entities as they appear. In eastern philosophy they are called “illusions,” or Maya, because they come and go in and illusionary fashion. Manifestation is the way the One Being appears to itself, and expresses itself. The instrument of its self perception is its self-conscious awareness. For the sake of creation the one life divides itself. The two units resulting from these divisions are termed, the superior nature and the inferior nature; one is not more important than the other.

Discrimination is valuable, especially when faced with danger. But it also helps us distinguish other things. The number six is about reciprocation, the act of giving and receiving mutually. Self-consciousness gives suggestions to sub-consciousness, and sub-consciousness works out those suggestions and gives the results back to self-consciousness. Self-consciousness is that phase of the life power’s activity which manifests as awareness of the self. Sub-consciousness is a term used to designate the totality of the life power’s activity below the level of self-consciousness. The exoteric interpretation of Key-6 often says that the male and female figures are Adam and Eve, but the esoteric view is that the male is self-consciousness and the female sub-consciousness. Note, in the Rider-Wait Deck, the man is looking at the woman, and the woman is looking at the angel.

Reciprocity expresses itself in the field of emotions as love. An inharmonious relationship is the inversion of love, which sometimes is called “hate.” Love and hate are human emotions. Some spiritual teachers say that both love and hate are spiritual. I think what is meant by this is that love and hate are rooted emotions, and all other emotions has elements, no matter how distant, of love and hate. That is to say that to some degree either love or hate are at the root of all of our other emotions.

I earlier said that God is love, but there are those who also talk about God’s wrath. I am not one of those. To me the universe is the personification of love, and love only. But I do acknowledge the wrath of nature. Nature can be extremely loving, healing, and beautiful, but it can also be devastating and horrifying. Duality is in all things created, or is it just in our mind? When cosmic manifestation takes place, the process of involution becomes operative. This process is the seemingly separation of the One into the appearances of the many. We, as human beings, are on the path of return, or the process of evolution, back towards unity.

To keep going in the right direction, we must employ the attractive force of love. I will tell you that on this return trip, the universe, God, the source of life, or whatever you may choose to call it, seeks us much more than we could ever seek it. It is pulling on us, with love, much more than we could ever pull on it. Love is always a uniting power. Key-6, The Lovers, are not simply the man and woman in the key. The picture stands for all opposites and how they complement each other. The main lesson of this key is that with the right understanding of the universe shows it to be, in all its details, and expression of the power of love.

Peace and Good Journey
Old 30-12-2020, 12:11 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Peace and Good Journey
Oh Starman! It isn't, is it? And it is, is it?

Brother, I love you.

Love is All \o/
Old 30-12-2020, 05:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Love~is~All
Oh Starman! It isn't, is it? And it is, is it?

Brother, I love you.

Love is All \o/
It is a good journey if you are at peace; yes, there is a lot going on. As many here on the forum know; because I have shared here how I was blind for 5-years, lost my eyesight in both eyes due to military service in Vietnam, after the initial freak-out, it was a good journey, more than a dozen eye surgeries later I regained my eyesight. We all have our trials; its just happening on a worldwide scale right now.

A little less than two weeks ago I was hospitalized because of a covid-19 infection. I shared some of it here on this forum. While I laid in bed at the hospital with IV, oxygen, etc., attached. I envisioned myself surrounded my white light. I envisioned myself being healed by waves of love. I did receive antiviral and anti-inflammatory meds, but I feel also my attitude, and calling upon spirit, helped to heal me, and after only two nights I was discharged from the hospital. I do have some after effects, while sharing here on this thread, I am experiencing arthritis pain in my hips, something I did not have before the infection.

But sharing here on this thread makes for a good journey for me, and I am at peace with myself. The character of a person is on full display during hard times more so than in good times. I cry, I freak-out, then I sit and quiet my mind in meditation. I have gone through a lot in 73-years. It has made me the person I am today. You can have peace in your life regardless what is going on around you. Don’t deny your emotions, but also do not allow your emotions to rule you. It is not what life does to us, as much as it is how we react to what life has handed us.

I have lived on the streets, been in abject poverty with food insecurity, etc. Today I consider myself to be supremely blessed, not because of any material things I have, but because I have had those trials of fury, and spirit has carried me through. Pay attention to your emotions and how you feel, but also pay attention to the depths of your being where spirit resides. So I wish everyone, peace and good journey, regardless of your situation, for even this too, your situation, will pass. In the meantime, strive to be at peace with yourself. It is hard to share love with others when a person is not at peace with themselves. Love heals, and I send love to you.
Old 30-12-2020, 09:17 AM
Master
After this post I may take a day or two break from posting, give those who are interested some time to review what I have already shared. We are entering a new year and I will be having a virtual get-together. When I return my posts will be on The Tarot Tablet, which I mentioned earlier. The Tarot Tablet will involve a different format, I will explain in each post the esoteric significance of two keys in the major arcana that I have not yet covered, and how those two keys relate to one of the keys already covered in this thread. The keys from Key-8 to Key-21 will not be posted in numerical sequence.

The three keys together will depict a particular stage of spiritual unfoldment. We do not attain spirituality rather we unfold what we already have within us. The tarot tablet outlines Seven Stages of Spiritual Unfoldment, and as you can observe, after Key-7, there are 14-Keys remaining that will be grouped, by two’s, with one of the keys already discussed. There are three cards to each stage. Three times seven is 21, plus Key-0, The Fool, makes 22. They are called “keys,” because they unlock aspects of consciousness. All of this will be further explained as I post.

Key-7, The Chariot:

So this old spiritual song popped into my head, “Sweet Low, Sweet Chariot, coming for to carry me home,” by Etta James. The Chariot is the body, regardless whether that body is stone, vegetable, insect, or animal, it is animated by spirit and useful on our return journey. Every single thing is going through a phase that will eventually get them to a place of returning home. In one respect we are already home, its just that most are not conscious of it. So the return is a conscious return.

We are the driver of our own chariot. From the most ancient times the number seven has been held in special veneration. It has special mathematical properties which were noted by Pythagoras and other Greek philosophers. The scene in Key-7 presents many contrasts to Key-6, The Lovers. Key-6 shows everything in a state of nature, the human figures are nude, they stand in open country, and their surrounding show no trace of human invention or handicraft. Contrary to this, in the background of Key-7, The Chariot, there is a city, surrounded by a stone wall, In the foreground the chariot itself is like a protective item. Lots of contrasts between these two cards.

Key-7 The Chariot is a synthesis of all the cards that came before it. That synthesis is known as “will,” or will power. I will do this or I will do that, when we say this we are referring to our will power. Now saying is different from doing. Actual will power requires action. Ageless wisdom declares that and absolutely free will is part of the makeup of every human being. Yet it equally denies that there is any such thing as a separate power of volition particular to each human being. According to this doctrine, the only will there is, is in the universe, what many religions call “the will of God. This doctrine says that people do not have a will of their own.

One of the symbols in Key-7, is a river, it flows into the picture from outside and then flows out again. In like manner, the power we feel inside ourselves as that which we exercise in acts of volition, is not something having its source in our personality, but something that flows through the field of personal existence. “Thy will be done….” refers to the One Will, which we are free to use for good or ill. “Thy will,“ acknowledges one will. The word “vehicle,” which is a synonym for chariot, has to do with the human body and personality. Although we are all instruments and agents of the one life force.

A personality is the end product of a series of antecedent causes reaching far back into the past of that persons genetics, how can such a personality have any free will of its own? Yet Ageless wisdom does say that free will is a component of the makeup of every human being. But what makes humans a mere reactive mechanism responding automatically to various external stimuli? The denial of personal free will does not deny a person’s free will of volition. It may help to understand that the person is not the deeper entity, the person indicates only a mask, or agency, or vehicle, through which the spiritual entity finds expression. Key-7 is about the journey of the deeper inner self.

The main purpose of a chariot is to contain its rider. The true being within us is the only source of free will. It strives to rein in automatic reactions transforming them into more responsible proactive conscious actions. Automatic reactions are often habitual patterns in our sub-conscious. One of the aims in spiritual development is to aid in helping our own unconscious to become conscious. This is also the goal in many schools of psychological thought. To help us become conscious of what we may be doing unconsciously. Tarot also has this ability. Personality is and instrument, which some of us have developed our personality while others may be under-developed. Personality is how we express ourselves. People are not their personalities. Personality is and instrument that an individual has. We are no more our personality than we are our physical body, according to Kabbalah.

Our habits of speech reveal our degree of will development, all definite words are words of power. It is not about using big or fancy words, but words we use everyday continuously, and the meanings we attach to them, are the patterns of our life expression. Words, especially affirmations, can result in either positive or negative mental, emotional, and physical, states. Certain words have vibratory power when spoken or sung. There are many ways that we can develop and use more of the one will which flows through us. Among the meanings of the number seven are mastery, conquest, peace, safety, and security. All of these are related to the root meaning of the verb, to be filled or satisfied.

The difference between people is not that one person has more will power than another, We all have access to and unlimited supply. That is wherein we differ, the degree of our ability to express this power through our personality. Will power is a cosmic energy not a personal force. So long as people suffer from the delusion that they possess personal will power, they will be in bondage. One might as well proclaim they own the air they breathe. In all the universe there is only one will. What we do with that will is up to us. At the time of physical death, human will is removed from us and replaced with pure spiritual will. Best to accumulate that now, in my opinion. Tarot Key-7 is a picture of the true will power, and the relationship a person has with it. It is a picture of volition or journey.

Peace and Good Journey

P.S. With this we are finished talking about principles, and my next discourse will be on how principles work through agencies onto conditions.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
Old 30-12-2020, 11:55 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
You can have peace in your life regardless what is going on around you. Don’t deny your emotions, but also do not allow your emotions to rule you. It is not what life does to us, as much as it is how we react to what life has handed us.
So much should and shouldn't Starman.

Are we not here, now, at this moment, our collective, precisely because of that?

I question nothing you write. I absorb and sing and dance the thoughts of yours that ring out in my soul!

That is all I do because Love is All! That is how I co-create in Age Aquarius!

Love you Brother.
Old 31-12-2020, 07:00 AM
Master
[IMG][/IMG]

This is the Tarot Tablet. Using only the Major Arcana, three rows of seven, with Key-0, The Fool, at the top. The Fool is not used as much in this because it represents the un-manifested. But I will be going over the seven vertical rows and how they relate to Seven Stages of Spiritual Development.

For instance: Key-1, Key-8, and Key-15, depict the first stage. The Tarot Tablet is taught by various occult schools that use the Tarot as and occult tool for spiritual development, i.e. the Rosicrucian’s, Builders of the Adytum, Freemasons, and it is also in the Hebrew Kabbalah, and is used by some other esoteric Tarot study organizations.

This information is usually not made public, but it is not copyrighted material, it is ancient information. I learned about this back in the 1970’s. So, I am going to rest my bones and muscles now, and will return to begin posting about The First Stage of Spiritual Unfoldment using the Tarot Major Arcana. It will involve the three cards previously mentioned. You can enlarge the image above by clicking on it.

Last edited by Starman : 31-12-2020 at 10:34 AM.