Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 11-01-2021, 10:52 AM
Master
The Wisewoman (High priestess) - Forest of Enchantment Tarot

Old 13-01-2021, 05:36 PM
Master
6 of Visions Cups) - Forest of Enchantment Tarot

Old 15-01-2021, 01:32 PM
Master
10 of Spells (wands) - Forest of Enchantment Tarot.
And High Priestess & King Cups fell out after that first card.

It is correct, I feel very restless, so I have to move into the HPS and King Cups.

Old 21-01-2021, 01:42 AM
Knower

Those are actually incredibly beautiful tarot cards, thanks for posting some of them, I have never seen them before. Something about forests isn't there... I'm very fortunate that I don't have to drive very long at all to be in nice forests.

Years ago we decided when we moved in our house we would plant a tree a year, and now we actually have our own little forest that is so pleasant to spend time in. My backyard is the favorite in the neighborhood to have barbeques because everyone says they feel like they are in the forest. I also feed the birds, and for whatever reason, call me weird, I have become an avid bird watcher and appreciate their excitedness, their colors, habits, how they chase around and how they interact with the squirrels, and many different kinds of birds. I can't help it, it has become one of my very favorite hobbies. However, be warned those little things can EAT! Holy moly I thought I ate a lot...lol.
Old 10-02-2021, 12:46 PM
Master
It is indeed a very beautiful Tarot deck!
Bird watching can be wonderful. I'm not very good at it, I can never ever find the bird, hahaha. My dad was good at it, he had hawks eyes and he knew every bird's song so he also knew what he was looking for.
He was truly Mr Nature, knew birds, animals, herbs, trees, plants. Everything. When I was a kid I spent a lot of time in nature with him. Spotting deer, sometimes he saw an owl's nest and then we went back after dark to see it.
We were gone for hours on end, often walked far, and I of course had to be quiet otherwise birds and animals would disappear. As a young kid this was quite the thing, but I did it. I made dolls from grass and played with them. it was always so good to be out with my dad!
At home we had a huge garden and a big greens garden. I liked to help out :) Him making openings in the ground with a shovel, me putting in the right amount of seeds.
Or at night my mom not having enough potatoes, then going into the back of the garden -in the dark- with my dad who'd lift up a potato plant with a pitchfork and I could collect the amount we needed, then he'd close up the soil again...

Oh dear, you stir up a lot of memories with your lovely story!! Thank you for that!
Old 12-02-2021, 05:28 PM
Master
3 of Boons (Pents) - forest of enchantment tarot

Old 13-02-2021, 12:19 PM
Master
The Huntsman (Justice) - Forest of Enchantment Tarot

Cannot find an image that works here :(
It is a beautiful card though!
Old 14-02-2021, 03:02 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
It is indeed a very beautiful Tarot deck!
Bird watching can be wonderful. I'm not very good at it, I can never ever find the bird, hahaha. My dad was good at it, he had hawks eyes and he knew every bird's song so he also knew what he was looking for. ...

My very good pleasure. Thank you for posting these cards. There is actually something quite archetypal about them isn't there... I love them. That 3 of boons just reminds me of so many stories my mom read to me as a kid, and so many books I used to spend days browsing in.

I noticed the 9 sparkles coming out of the pot on a *3* card, quite significant numerologically I would suspect. 9 is one of the most fascinating numbers mathematically, let alone mystically. I rather enjoy the Tarot, and the 9 card is the Hermit, the pinnacle of spiritual enlightenment and in the Waite/Rider deck, literally on top of the world looking down from the lofty summit of spiritual perfection and attunement, holding his light aloft for the world to know where to look. In the lantern the light shining is in the form of a hexagram, the Seal of Solomon, Wisdom and light... light in wisdom, at the height. The Seal of Solomon, or Star of David has 6 points, 6 being the number of perfection. Add that to the 3 boons and you might have a clue to the 9 little sparkles. Fun to think on eh?
The raven in this card is interesting! True, they caw, but this one is writing, therefore, it is associated with speech, because they always go together. A talking raven is associated with prophecy and insight. They also act as psychopomps, connecting the material world and the world of spirits, according to Wikipedia.

May I ask how you are putting up pictures? I would love to do that also!
Old 14-02-2021, 10:20 AM
Master
Posting images is not that difficult. You find the image online, copy the image URL, which should end on JPG, then you click that little yellow square for image posting at the top in the typing screen. That gets you the IMG tags.
Then you paste the image link in between the tags, click post and you're done.

The only bummer is size. If an image is large the forum explodes. Some do that anyway but it makes reading text really annoying (sideway scrolling necessary).
And you can reduce size in Imgur, but then this forum doesn't post them correctly.
So sometimes a matter of spending time to find the image at a reasonable size.
Old 14-02-2021, 03:35 PM
Knower

OK, thanks. Similar to other forums I have been on.