Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 15-10-2017, 03:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Oh cool, thanks for the additional insight! Ill read it again later when I get time so it can sink in.

Oh man, rules, we got a rule for everything Your fine! This tarot area is more open for feedback and game play. There is a rule on reading without permissions but that is for out on the open forum( outside this section). We have had people in the past get upset and try to energy read them during heated discussions ( like in the spirituality section) so that is now allowed, but here in tarot areas it's different and we took the rules thing down in this section, we just let people be guided to what feels right. Reader has the right to reject or offer.

Thanks again for the insight
Thanks for the feedback! And you're welcome. Hope something in it resonates.

Old 15-10-2017, 08:20 PM
Master

guy's! Im getting married this week.

The cards say so! lol
10 cups, we look out at the landscape happily married
4 wands - we start buildng out first home
page of swords I wake up and think of how this is not a reality!

Ok so in all seriousness. JOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Feel the love of family and friends and being part of 'the community' feelin my place in the world, where i belong. love, friendship, family, all the stuff from one of those cheesey american sit-coms where the audience go 'awwww' and some corny background music. FOCUS ON THIS ^

4 of wands - Get my energy strong in each corner. To stand strong, for my community, family, friends, I need to make sure my energies are strong, upright, like a pillar to hold those I love in rough times. If my energy is weak imno good to anyone. I have support, I have love and I have the energy to pull this through. If my family is the back, im the spine. 4 of wands.

Page of swords - well, always reminds me of the internet junkie forever looking for mind food. Ready to explore new information and research. Kind of a nerd basically. So maybe I need to stop any need to feed the mind and just let love in. Stop 'thinking' everything through to the tiniest detail and just let it all be. Stop coming in with a sword (thought) when the upper cards come to mind. A clever soul told me very recently 'thoughts cause stress' and i couldn't agree more. So i lay down that sword and just allow myself to be happy (10 of cups) this week.

@ homer simpson
Old 15-10-2017, 09:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika

guy's! Im getting married this week.

The cards say so! lol
10 cups, we look out at the landscape happily married
4 wands - we start buildng out first home
page of swords I wake up and think of how this is not a reality!

Ok so in all seriousness. JOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Feel the love of family and friends and being part of 'the community' feelin my place in the world, where i belong. love, friendship, family, all the stuff from one of those cheesey american sit-coms where the audience go 'awwww' and some corny background music. FOCUS ON THIS ^

4 of wands - Get my energy strong in each corner. To stand strong, for my community, family, friends, I need to make sure my energies are strong, upright, like a pillar to hold those I love in rough times. If my energy is weak imno good to anyone. I have support, I have love and I have the energy to pull this through. If my family is the back, im the spine. 4 of wands.

Page of swords - well, always reminds me of the internet junkie forever looking for mind food. Ready to explore new information and research. Kind of a nerd basically. So maybe I need to stop any need to feed the mind and just let love in. Stop 'thinking' everything through to the tiniest detail and just let it all be. Stop coming in with a sword (thought) when the upper cards come to mind. A clever soul told me very recently 'thoughts cause stress' and i couldn't agree more. So i lay down that sword and just allow myself to be happy (10 of cups) this week.

@ homer simpson

That was an awesome reading! Love the way you described everything

For a moment, I got all excited and thought you were really getting married.
Old 16-10-2017, 03:11 AM
Guide

Nice thread Inika! Previously I've pulled eight card spreads, but they can be a bit overwhelming on a Sunday morning

What do I need to think about ~Strength
(And the fact I've drawn VIII Strength for myself the last 3 readings.., from two different decks. Hmmm.)
I'm thinking how to get in better shape as I need to be physically strong for upcoming events.

What do I need to do ~Ace of Swords
Stay clear and be present

The Challenge ~4 of Cups
The challenge this week will be to avoid falling into my usual ruts. Yuck!

Have a good week everyone!
Old 19-10-2017, 05:35 AM
Knower

Using the Tarot of the Mermaids deck and am doing this for Thursday till Sunday for this week for myself :)

1. The Magician - time to think and gather all of your creative ideas into place. All the juices you have been receiving from Spirit
2. 8 of Swords - do nothing active. It is a time to tune in, reflect and receive higher messages from Divine
3. 4 of Wands - the challenge is to step up in joyous, celebratory energies and embracing change and love.
Old 12-11-2017, 05:11 PM
55Degrees

Reviving this thread as I believe it's great self reading practice.

What I need to think about - Ace of Wands.
Consider what potential is there and which direction it can be taken. Try and look at the bigger picture of what can be achieved.

What I need to do - 8 of Chalices.
Take a new direction, without forgetting what past experience has taught. Remain in touch with core values but use them to grow from.

Challenge - Knight of Wands.
Not going in full throttle, setting things in motion but having the confidence to slow down, step back and reassess if it appears that things have moved too far too fast.

The amount of green that jumped out of the cards suggests a week of new growth.

This week's bibliomancy reading comes from Rise Sister Rise by Rebecca Campbell.
"Just as the redwood that longs to rise toward the light must first drop her roots deep, so must we. She cannot grow tall without that anchoring, without being held by the Earth."

This suggests that growth and expansion are possible if the underpinning of the system is strong.
This further supports the cards given the area I was asking them about.
Looks like it'll be a fruitful week.
Old 12-11-2017, 05:38 PM
Deactivated Account

( I screwed up the order while photographing, oops) I see this health related. Although, ending with the King of Swords, this may be an intense week ahead as far as "Getting Real" on many spectrums.

What you need to think about? Ace Of Cups. My cup runtheth over, but it's important to keep my cup full. Be healthy, nurture internally. I got some health challenges, and today I just started chugging down on a detox diet...

What you need to do: Ten of Wands, clear that cra*p up, lots of grounding and meditation and detoxing needed. Your eye sights is foggy and you get headaches because you haven't worn your glasses in how long??

The challenge: King of Swords: Fun Vacation time is over, now its time to Get real with where I am at. Especially, with health and doctors appointments. I have been neglecting the health appointments. Call the doc, dentist ( major problem) and the eye doctor I need my glasses, its been LONG awaited. Putting everyone first and stalling with my own progression
Old 20-11-2017, 02:13 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
( I screwed up the order while photographing, oops) I see this health related. Although, ending with the King of Swords, this may be an intense week ahead as far as "Getting Real" on many spectrums.

What you need to think about? Ace Of Cups. My cup runtheth over, but it's important to keep my cup full. Be healthy, nurture internally. I got some health challenges, and today I just started chugging down on a detox diet...

What you need to do: Ten of Wands, clear that cra*p up, lots of grounding and meditation and detoxing needed. Your eye sights is foggy and you get headaches because you haven't worn your glasses in how long??

The challenge: King of Swords: Fun Vacation time is over, now its time to Get real with where I am at. Especially, with health and doctors appointments. I have been neglecting the health appointments. Call the doc, dentist ( major problem) and the eye doctor I need my glasses, its been LONG awaited. Putting everyone first and stalling with my own progression

End of week review. This was funny. Father of swords came through, *phew* dicing, chopping, mincing

Ill have to do a fresh one for the thanksgiving holiday : ) Maybe less analyzing/sporadic thoughts
Old 20-11-2017, 08:13 AM
Master
Ill give it a try:

Need to think about: The High Priestess This week to listen within to inner knowledge, not so much contemplation, and perhaps to remember to be the 'third pillar' in duality, the third path.

Need to do: Seven of Cups This week it is time to take action attain your many dreams; it is time to head out into reality to manifest.

The Challenge: Four of Pentacles The material stability that you have accomplished is possibly locking you in, owning you. While it is sound to protect what you have and care for yourself and your loved ones, some changes require you let go of the outcome. Trust and you will be free.

Alright, we'll see how that goes for the week :)
Attached Images
File Type: png rsz_1rsz_weekspread_47.png (88.4 KB, 4 views)

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 20-11-2017, 08:15 AM
Master
Hi guys can I ask how your pictures can be so big? When I try and upload images the site keeps telling me to reduce the size, and so mine are just tiny thumbnails, what am I doing wrong? Thx

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3