Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 08-04-2021, 09:57 PM
Pathfinder

Can I use playing cards?

Can I use playing cards like the game cards to read tarot? If I can how do I go about doing that?
Old 08-04-2021, 11:15 PM
I dunno...but funny you ask...a woman did...and was extremely
accurate with my mother! Extremely.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 26-06-2021, 07:38 PM
Newbie ;)

In Romania, gypsy witches (they're the only ones who cast spells and read your fortune) would use playing cards for this.
You just need to make the right associations for the suites and remember what the card means.
Old 26-06-2021, 09:20 PM
Ascender

Yes you can. There is a long history of using playing cards for divination. Like WeiYing said, you just need to correlate the tarot cards to the cards of your playing deck. And you won't have the major arcana cards (like Death, Fool, Priestess, etc.). The four suits (heart, clubs, diamonds, spades) would be associated with pentacles, swords, rods and cups. Since the cups are associated with emotion, you'd probably want to assign the heart suit with the cup suit. Pentacles would be the diamonds; clubs would be the wands and spade would be the sword.

This link might help you.

https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/tar...ements-meaning
Old 23-07-2021, 08:11 PM
Master
yes
I saw a medium Australia from Australia used playing cards she did on Facebook she was accurate on them as well if you need advice on them it's best to go home Google thank God for the internet

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 24-07-2021, 05:12 PM
Seeker
Yup!
I have a "gypsy deck" of playing cards. It has both the minor AND major arcana on the standard playing deck. You could definitely use a deck like that for readings. Really though, when you listen to your intuition/Guides, you can divinate with ANYTHING.
Old 18-10-2021, 08:29 PM
Newbie ;)