Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 19-01-2021, 01:30 PM
Knower

Oh you sound like you have had a blessed life! Well this is all great reading, and I am enjoying it. I had a friend who worked with Dr. Case for a bit, but never comprehensively like you did for 13 years. Now that i know where you got this I am going to read it carefully tool. I have so enjoyed his book on the Tarot. Actually he had a couple that I am aware of, and his book on the Rosicruscians is just utterly over the top impressive! It's been a while since I have read it but you whet my appetite.

I hope you are doing well, and sincerely am looking forward to reading and talking and sharing and learning with you. You are the kind of people I exactly was hoping I was going to find here. The administrators appear to be doing a very good job.
Old 08-04-2021, 07:03 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
Thank you for all of the positive feedback. Often what I write does not come from me, rather it comes through me. I have no problem with anyone copying or linking what I have shared in any thread here at SF, but I don’t know what forum rules, if any, there may be regarding such.
Dear Starman,

Thank you for sharing these posts. I knew practically NOTHING about the tarot deck, until I took a look through some of the postings on the forums and saw this one that caught my eye. I have been reading for over an hour now, and I have only finished reading up to the Key 4 card, the Emperor. I will definitely resume reading during the coming week.
The feeling and thoughts I currently possess are similar to discovering a treasure box. My mind is buzzing and I am looking forward to reading all the descriptions and interpretations of the other cards!
Thank you thank you.

May you be well, bringing greater health to your body, and centred and peaceful!