Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 04-08-2020, 01:02 AM
Administrator
Tarot/Oracle Card Study

Hello Members

What we would like from this thread is "discussions" on Tarot / Oracle Card study. This is not a thread to "ask for a reading". Its so we can learn more about the use of cards.

How to Use?

Meanings of Cards

Guide Book use / or no use

Layouts and Spreads

Use with other divination tools

Traditional Tarot vs Oracle why ?

Lynn
Old 09-03-2021, 12:35 PM
Legrand

A tarot deck is to me like the summum of poetry/Art where its creator resume his or her vision of the World.
Old 01-05-2021, 12:42 AM
Master
Great idea Lynn!

Never having seen a reading irl, or owned a tarot deck, I simply purchased an Oracle deck that I had used online. Pulling Cards is purely by intuition. The process being very organic.

The most difficult part was shuffling the deck. the cards were stiff and did not seem to move very freely. The cards seemed
awkward.

I have spread the cards in one row and several rows, to choose from.

I have picked up the very first card I set my eyes on.

Then I moved on to using a pendulum, which was very powerful. This month Spirit guides chose. Laying out the cards, closing my eyes and then seeing with my third eye the cards to pick up. This felt even more outside of myself.

I have not worked my way into true questions or specific layouts or spreads.

I’ve simply enjoyed the journey with no expectation.