Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 19-09-2013, 02:26 AM
PathOfTruth

Angel1 Who here actually believes in angels?

I'm not sure about angels. Are they real entities? Are they manifestations of our collective higher dimensional self, whatever that truly means?
Old 19-09-2013, 08:45 AM
Deactivated Account

I beleive they exist though not as stated in the religious texts ie humans with wings.

I think they are most likely higher dimensions/frequency beings of pure energy. Hell! They could even be enlightened human people who could fore see what was coming and simply telling her what they saw and people added the rest later.

I never thought of that one before!
Old 19-09-2013, 09:26 AM
prettypolly

I believe 100% in Angels. Everyday I get Angel messages coming to me via signs. While meditating I will see the outline of an Angel, wings etc. They come to me as a very bright white light but I can make it out of a human body with large wings. I've seen bright balls of coloured energy swirling around each other and an Angel name was said to me while I saw this happening.
Old 19-09-2013, 01:24 PM
Spirit Wanderer

I don't believe it's exactly the way the religious types say it is but yes, there are very high vibrational beings (angelic) types looking out for us. For me, personally ... they started coming around a lot more once I opened my heart and started to love again. From what I understand and what I've been told ... love is a really really big deal especially in the afterlife.

For me tho ... no one could tell me, "Yes Angels exist." I had to learn for myself. I would have rolled my eyes if someone told me that.

I had to be shown.
Old 19-09-2013, 02:17 PM
Knower
I've been told that in addition to having a spirit guide everyone also has a spirit guardian, a spirit whose job it is to protect us from as much unnecessary negativity as possible. These spirit guardians direct and coordinate the activities of the angels in protecting us -- sort of like the coach of a highly trained team of bodyguards. Most of these spirit guardians have had incarnations as soldiers and warriors from various time periods. For example, Antonius, my spirit guardian was a Roman soldier in one of his past lives.
Old 19-09-2013, 02:26 PM
silvercomet

I certainly belive in them now over the past 10 months the messages and signes have become undenialble
had always belived in something now i can put names to them all is so good in this golen time
Old 19-09-2013, 02:26 PM
Administrator
Hello

Like all things I am open to accept the possibilities. Last Summer's trip to England and Salisbury Cathedral might have changed my view. There I took some amazing pictures that sure like like "Angles".

Lynn
Old 19-09-2013, 02:44 PM
Master
I believe in Angels :)

The one thing that can enslave or liberate you is your ...........................thought............................

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 19-09-2013, 03:04 PM
lily of the valley

I believe in angels.
Old 19-09-2013, 03:07 PM
lil

Sorry, senseless question. The issue is experience or not.
Belief is about logic (when you consolidate a concept and you deem it true).
Experience does not need confirmation.
Angels are not in the logic realm.