Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 02-01-2014, 05:25 PM
Pathfinder
Getting into someone's dream?

How do I get into someone's dream when I am astral projecting at the same time that they are sleeping and dreaming?
Old 02-01-2014, 06:46 PM
CNC

This is a tough one to answer since opinions greatly differ on what dreams are...

- Some people say dreams are AP you are just not aware and concious

- Some people say dreams are glimpses of parallel worlds/lives

- Some people say dreams are nothing more than the minds collection of random thoughts/etc

Either way, entering someones dreams would have to start with one of these or whatever dreams actually are, I think you would have to be insanely good with astral projection to even begin thinking of doing something like that. Sounds like a lot of work if not impossible....
Old 02-01-2014, 07:42 PM
Master

When you are in the astral think about the person. Keep thinking about the person until you see the person. Expect to see the person and it can happen. In the past I have seen the person that I wanted to see by doing this. When you see the person you will have to try to make them aware that they are dreaming so they will know they are out of their body.
Old 02-01-2014, 08:08 PM
Administrator
Hello

I would not want someone coming into my dream without me giving them permissions do to so. I have done shared dreams with another and I have done joint astral travels with others but with pre set conditions in place.

Dreams can have a very strong emotional trigger for some, and are on many levels deeply personal events.

Lynn
Old 02-01-2014, 08:11 PM
comforting

Not sure how that could be done but ive had things pull me out of my dreams which leads to sleep paralysis then something will be attacking me , i presume its an astral nasty lol
Old 03-01-2014, 01:30 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I would not want someone coming into my dream without me giving them permissions do to so. I have done shared dreams with another and I have done joint astral travels with others but with pre set conditions in place.

Dreams can have a very strong emotional trigger for some, and are on many levels deeply personal events.

Lynn
I never thought of that. That is good advice. How do you get someone's permission if you are not able to contact them? I do not think I have ever entered someone's dream. I said I am now with a person and that person appeared.
Old 03-01-2014, 01:40 AM
Administrator
Hello

What one can do is to think on someone before ye drift off to sleep. Set the intention that ye are going to dream on them. That does not mean that ye will enter their dreams, more the door opens to that energy connection being made and their Higher Self giving that permissions to enter.

In the dream state it can be much like Remote Viewing, where one travels on the subconscious or Astral Level look in on someone else. Its something I can do readily but I do not just do it. I learned that lesson LOL when a friend of mine felt me coming to his room and he re directed me....to his Dd stepping from the shower....OMG. To hear him laugh his head off.....in his room.

We now have an open permissions in place where we do travel in and out....but with boundaries in place no showers LOL or bedroom activities....

Lynn
Old 03-01-2014, 02:10 AM
Master

Thanks Lynn for that information. That was very helpful.
Old 03-01-2014, 02:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychicKevin
How do I get into someone's dream when I am astral projecting at the same time that they are sleeping and dreaming?

It's going to depend on where they live and how close they live to you. If they live near you then you could remain in the RTZ and travel to their house although generally speaking the further you get away from your house the more distorted things become but it's definitely in the realm of possibility to do that. Of course for it to work they would have to be dreaming or projecting in the RTZ of their house as well. As far as meeting someone dreaming in the astral planes that just isn't likely to happen unless you have a spirit helping you since spirits know how to navigate in the astral planes and we as Humans and astral projectors do not.
Old 03-01-2014, 03:03 AM
InCarna

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychicKevin

I want to be very honest with you here. To me, this is one of those things I would just never, ever post a thorough response to on a public forum. That's a skill you really don't want to teach people at random. Waaaaay too many who'd abuse it. I really hope you're looking into this for good reason. Because it automatically makes me a little suspicious to hear "I totally want to sneak into people's dreams at night". Just being honest here...