Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 25-06-2023, 01:34 PM
Experiencer
What is the label?

Many years ago I had that which, at the time I believed, was a dream, well, it was a dream that happened in the asleep state, this was prior to my knowing anything about astral projection or journeying etc

However, looking back now, I realise that my spirit guides were there either or the spirit guides of another person who was also in the dream & they were ushering me to go and look at something.

Since this time, I have had another experience which you would also call a dream as it again happened whilst I was asleep. And my spirit guide was also there again, leading the dream suggesting we go over here and look at this.
Years later, I’ve come to realise that the vision that I had within that dream of the building in which I was taken is graphically accurate as to how that building is situated on the road and also all aspects within that inside of the building also are exactly as it is in reality.

The building which is in a country, to which I have never been to & had never seen or had any knowledge of prior. it was just a location where I knew something with someone had occurred, However I didn’t know the address of that building until years later.

So I’ve come to the conclusion that these experiences are a journeying of some kind, or out of body, experiences and not a dream?
Old 26-06-2023, 02:57 PM
Experiencer
Theoretically, when the physical body is asleep, the "light" body is awake, because the conscious switches over but not to 100%... light body can travel the different plane or realm of existences. Dreaming and Journeying could just be the same exact thing, just word differently.
Old 29-11-2023, 07:14 AM
Newbie ;)

Since this time, I have had another experience which you would also call a dream as it again happened whilst I was asleep. And my spirit guide was also there again, leading the dream suggesting we go over here and look at this.
Years later, I’ve come to realise that the vision that I had within that dream of the building in which I was taken is graphically accurate as to how that building is situated on the road and also all aspects within that inside of the building also are exactly as it is in reality.