Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 29-06-2011, 10:54 AM
zsjuz

Satanic Ritual done on me

10 years ago I met this tarot man who was very into the occult. I also met his girlfirend. We lived in the same house(neighbors) One night I had this dream where a man and a woman chanted and then my chest(heart-through to my back) vibrated extremely strong. Its like they have invoked satan inside of me. I am so scared. I cry everyday to God for help, but he does nothing for me.
I have never believed in occult things. The attack came as the biggest shock for me and has ruin my life. There are even signs of the ritual.
Black eyed peas-Don´t phunk with my heart( voodoo time video) that came after the ritual. So it´s very real.

He even said I was Jesus and an angel and that I was going to fall and that he didn´t think I would make it. I just got a new girlfriend and life was great. I skied and made music on the days and life was great. The attack was a shock. I just remember how my heart vibrated so strong, while I was so innocent and clean in my spirit. Morten or voldeMORT as his name is also did something more. I asked him how Jesus lifted water and he said like this and he raised his voice and while he was making a long aaaa it was as if my back brain was lifting. He made my brain to a conehead that I had for 7 years. He told me that black magick stole energy from the person and gave to the one who did it. Not a lot of people belive me, but some do. I walk with this force inside of me everyday and do not know how to get rid of it. Its like that all the time. Its like an extreme force of fear inside of me.
Old 29-06-2011, 11:48 AM
Topology

I have some experience with people placing what I call "hooks" in me where I lose power in their direction because they have a string attached to me. What you are describing sounds like a powerful hook.

The truth is, you are the master of your own house. Hooks get in and stay because you let them attach. If you do not claim ownership of your own house then other things will take up resident.

Whatever symbols have power for you and bring you to be full of spirit, fill your mind with those symbols. Fill yourself with your own presence to the point there is no room within you for the hook to exist. Learn to carry power and be present and be unwaivering no matter what people try to do around you.

Part of why this persists is because you fear and believe that this is more powerful than you are, but nothing can be further from the truth. You must own up to your own allowance of them and this event to dominate you. If you can bring yourself back to center and speak with the authority of all that is and speak to the hook and past the hook to its source and say "get thee out of me, you have no authority here, begone." If you can say that with authority and mean it, it will go. (or at least that has been my experience).

The hook may be cast again in your direction. You must remain vigilant and through repeated failings of getting that hook into you, they will stop trying.

But look and see, you might be compromised by hooks you're not fully conscious of and even if you remove this hook, the other hooks might weaken and distract you to allow this hook to be placed again in you. You must unhook all hooks tied to you.

For some it helps to visualize cutting the cord (with authority) and seeing it snap back and shock the person who put it in you.

Constant vigilance and awareness. Sever the cords when you discover them.

It's Not easy, but you have the power to do it, good luck.