Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 03-06-2019, 12:25 PM
Newbie ;)

I didn't describe the whole situation. I got sexually abused when I was little and somehow she became aware of this. She calls me homosexual all day long and projects obscene images to me. She is a cocaine addict as I found out and communicates about it extensively. She is not non verbal, she is fairly normal in that respect, and when she goes out she dresses ******. She is obsessed with the movie The Matrix and my 3rd eye has been so overactive for the past 10 years that I perceive her thoughts visually all the time and often she overtakes my energy because I am a lover and she has drug addiction at the base of her mind. I see her thoughts of machines and i dont have unconscious association to that. She drinks cough syrup and is dissociative. At the base of her mind she is mostly unintelligible though, but her energy is full of such entropy that it disrupts my normal psychic processes. For 7 years I've barely talked to anyone, as I've also been getting over my midlife crisis and PTSD from sexual trauma, but knowing that someone can feed on this, hack into my computer and stalk me, break into my house, insult everything that is love and the universe, and reduce it down to projecting through my amygdala to instill fear in my soul, I don't know how to satisfy my needs. Her friend that I knew worships the devil, I did not know this at the time, but I've even called the FIB and they just thought I was schizophrenic. Please help!
Old 03-06-2019, 02:25 PM
Master
Hello,

Thank you for sharing more of your story. My experience and my understaning on matters like this is that authentic kindness towards those who would enjoy harming you is the best way to deal with that issue.

It is true that at this point you do not know how to satisfy your needs. If you did then these things would not upset you as much as they do. It is also true that most professionals will see you as schizophrenic or some thing like that. There is truly very little awareness on things like this.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 03-06-2019, 04:50 PM
Newbie ;)

The weird thing is she also wants to have sex with me.. I am a virgin (at 30) and so is my Twin flame who is 1 year younger. The girl hacked into both of our computers and phones and my twin believed I had something to do with it at first. I was also depressed and that pushed her away. She actually tells me to be nice to the girl too, , but she must not see it from my point of view that if the girl wanted my mom and her dead, then the girl is not someone i can let into my heart. I have done psychedelics, and i believe that must have been tne gateway that allowed these 2 people to connecf with me, although i normally have my own psychic space on entheogens. In 2012, after i left school (at the time these 2 girls possessed me with the thought of going to jail for smoking marijuana and i started hearing their voices), I saw my soul born, it was pink and green (and I am a libra) after an experience on LSA, which is legal and natural. After 2014 we stopped talking on the internet and phone, and we were always telepathic since 2010, although for me I didn't realize it until 2012. Another thing is we both communicated with the girl (and another girl) at the same time in our psyches. Is that strange, group telepathy? I believe that schizophrenia has more to do with the collective, then the individual, because of time being perceived relatively, and therefore vibrations as well. So I know that when oneself gets down, it's harder to get back up because you have to push far away from being different than most people whok don't have mental disorders. Sorry if this is disorganized I am just tryijng to talk about a lot of things that I've never been able to. I am conscious on the buddhic plane ( i have an eye there), and i am trying to restructure DNA to cure cancer and get the world back on track universally to higher dimensional order. Have you experienced the realm of pure consciousness? It is quite beautiful. I just wish I always FELT it. My problem is feeling. I always say "I feel" and use my sacral chakra, which is why I know se x with my flame will be the most divine experience imaginable. I know I must not sound like I am as deep and intelligentas I am, i just had to go through dark night of the soul so I am learning to communicate again finally.
Old 03-06-2019, 06:58 PM
Newbie ;)

The one girls name is Jess and the other girls name is Jenna, they are both mentally handicapped to the point where they keep telling me they are going to steal my soul and they use my energy so that I don't feel my energetic connection with my flame. How does one reason with someone who is soulless? I guess I do need to make them happy but I really want them out of my life immediately. They make stuff up all the time that is not true and I perceive it all day long. I am too peaceful to think nasty thoughtts to them but they make me angry and i am someone who rarely ever gets angry. How can someone so opposite of me be entangled? They both love me supposedly but I think for one she is unaware of it and the other is trying to get me to be with jenna. I have told them for 7 years that I would never do that. But still they persist, how does one give someone who is mentally handicapped a reality check so I can move on with my life and be happy? Jenna even has some sort of multiple personalityg disorder that I could see one time when I was on an entheogen. She looked like different people and had "voices" that accompany her telepathy. She is certainly hellbound but I don't know if thgat is dedsire d for someone who lives in th d dark by choice
Old 03-06-2019, 07:23 PM
Master
Hi,

These are all fasinating insights for sure. What little I know about those who are autistic is that they can get angry at the world and do harmful things to others.

Your twin is correct. Being kind towards these girls is the best thing you can do. I also do group telepathy. In my Saturday session there can be as many as 6 involved including myself.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 09-06-2019, 02:09 PM
Experiencer

Have you tried actually practicing to raise your awareness whenever she bugs you? If she is able to follow you up the frequency ladder, then at least you have relief in knowing that love and light exist there, and it gets less dark the higher you go. I mean, at least I theorize so.

It is good that you have found a place to vent all this. Welcome to the community here. I hope you are finding some relief, more than just venting space.
Old 28-08-2019, 09:07 PM
Administrator
I would have to Echo a lot of what john has said here, being Autistic is a disability but it does not mean they are mentally handicapped.
some people with Autism lead relatively normal lives.

Namaste
Old 29-08-2019, 12:55 AM
BlackfoxNZ

Wow, the situation you are explaining yourself being in his really ****,
From the outside it appears that the right thing to do is to cut them out of your life completely,
Also I would advise taking steps to shield yourself on a energetic/spiritual level, and be prepared to defend yourself as I have made the assumption that the entity/entities behind the girls will either attack you directly if you were to cut them out or get the girls to attack you on a spiritual plain and/or physical world, I would also note that if they threaten you and make moves to carry out such threats you have every right to self defence with whatever means you deem as nessesary on a spiritual/energetic level (physical self defence is quite complicated because of laws)
Old 06-09-2019, 11:43 PM
Being telepathic often causes me a lot of angst. I am basically like a really demented MewTwo ... heh heh.

You should be able to filter this person out. The question is, do you *want* to filter her out completely. Is there something you need to pay attention to, like if she were to try to harm you? That would be the only kind of reason to *not* filter her out completely.

Honestly your inability to deal with this sounds like how a lot of people with schizophrenia are. I used to have my third eye open way too much all the time and I couldn't handle it. I learned to ground myself more. I still have trouble (being a terrible MewTwo) but I am going to try to manage it by meditating and learning about crystals and chakras.

The idea is that meditating could help, and crystals could enhance the effect I get from meditation (don't know if this is true or not), and chakras just sound cool and like I could learn cool stuff from involving those in my spiritual practices.

A lot of people with mental illness (schizophrenia or brain damage in particular) aren't good at telepathy or interacting with spirits because they are bad at shielding themselves, filtering, and so on. If you can't handle having your third eye wide open all the time you can just focus on *your thoughts* like talking to yourself in your head and visualizing and speaking higher in your head less. That helped me a lot with my ESP related problems.
Old 22-09-2019, 05:40 PM
Pathfinder

Interesting thread.

Hello Drtridr1012,

If you want this person to leave you alone, you must start with being positive or having positive thoughts with this person even though they're causing you all of this stress. Send them love telepathically, and they will feel it. If you send this message with love but with boundaries everyday, you will notice the change in their behaviour.

Do you say "mentally handicapped" to her? That term really affects someone mentally and emotionally especially someone with limited abilities. I advocate for them because I have a cousin who is Autistic and no one in my family likes him except for me (because we are spiritually linked). These people also do not just have one diagnosis. She could be Autistic with some other mental health issues and her addiction doesn't help her health overall.

" She has threatened to kill people I love and I just need to know how to stop being telepathic with a particular person so I can feel like I have privacy and am safe again" Did she say that in person or telepathically? If in person, that needs to be shared with the Authorities for everyone's safety!

I did not know there was a 2nd page. You've been through a lot. Disconnect with these people for your peace of mind. Meditate and ask your guides to help you keep them away from your mind/life.

Wish you the best dear!