Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 28-09-2015, 11:59 AM
froebellian froebellian is offline
Master
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,208
 
Blood moon dream

What a weird time, as predicted. Anyhow the dream went along the lines of this, this morning.

I was going into a department store that I know well (Harrods) but took a different entrance and it was by a place near Trafalgar Square (it's not in real life) but there was a lot of open space and steps nearby. Once inside there were new signposts, but they had multiple arrows, then they didn't lead to where I was going and it was confusing as I knew my way around I thought. Eventually I did find a way into the department I was looking for, but other signs lead to other offices, smaller shops and rooms and I was relieved when I was out of the labyrinth.

Anyhow, I return again the next day, and this time the signposts seem more complicated and I follow them and they don't lead to where they say they do. I find other people as confused and I follow some of them. I follow a couple who find what they are looking for (a nightclub!) and the man tells me that someone told him behind the red velvet curtain is the store. I ask him who told him and he points to someone, but I don't trust them and try to find my way out down the stairs.

I get out onto the street and in the road there is a woman injured and a policeman is holding her and there is an empty bottle of milk next to her. I rush past as he eyes close.

I can read the signs, but the signs aren't helpful. Maybe they are not the ones I seek and I must accept that?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 28-09-2015, 12:21 PM
O O is offline
Master
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,684
  O's Avatar
Hmmm...IMO, sounds like you don't trust the signs and you are using discernment. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing.
And perhaps, you may feel that the longer that you wait to make a decision, the more difficult the signs may become to read.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 28-09-2015, 12:24 PM
froebellian froebellian is offline
Master
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,208
 
Hmm, I will think about this as I was somewhere familiar and should have known my way around. Maybe I need to accept that things will change and sometimes signs guide and then you need to decide which sign to follow and which route.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 28-09-2015, 12:40 PM
loopylucid loopylucid is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: uk
Posts: 1,345
  loopylucid's Avatar
Hey froe, perhaps its very simple, perhaps in looking outwardly for the routes, getting confuzzled in the amount there are, in the choices you can take, maybe you need to stop contemplating guidances and start following your own directions? its a bit like to much information can just lead to distraction, or perhaps its about the fact with so many given choices, your loosing your way, your focus on what the core essential of your journeys purpose was in the first place, and going back to your instincts could be needed here.

Just a few ideas, there is millions more! lol

Loopy
__________________
~I think it's impossible to really understand somebody, what they want, what they believe, and not love them the way they love themselves ~


◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 28-09-2015, 01:15 PM
froebellian froebellian is offline
Master
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,208
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by loopylucid
Hey froe, perhaps its very simple, perhaps in looking outwardly for the routes, getting confuzzled in the amount there are, in the choices you can take, maybe you need to stop contemplating guidances and start following your own directions? its a bit like to much information can just lead to distraction, or perhaps its about the fact with so many given choices, your loosing your way, your focus on what the core essential of your journeys purpose was in the first place, and going back to your instincts could be needed here.

Just a few ideas, there is millions more! lol

Loopy

Possibly, I haven't had my chocolate fix yet (my brain food) but the amount of signs of overwhelming me and to be honest I have never been a person to read too much into things though when 333 appeared constantly for the last few days (even on chat, someone said something cost $3.33) I'm still not taking too much notice!!

I didn't trust what is behind the curtain and that was using my instinct despite what others told me. Should I have done? It was lucid, so I had control, but chose to leave and the dying woman? Was that me? The empty milk bottle was because I didn't trust the signs and others... perhaps?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 28-09-2015, 01:25 PM
loopylucid loopylucid is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: uk
Posts: 1,345
  loopylucid's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by froebellian
Possibly, I haven't had my chocolate fix yet (my brain food) but the amount of signs of overwhelming me and to be honest I have never been a person to read too much into things though when 333 appeared constantly for the last few days (even on chat, someone said something cost $3.33) I'm still not taking too much notice!!

I didn't trust what is behind the curtain and that was using my instinct despite what others told me. Should I have done? It was lucid, so I had control, but chose to leave and the dying woman? Was that me? The empty milk bottle was because I didn't trust the signs and others... perhaps?

Ok so with that in mind a few others ideas... is your life very much orientated by the things your doing, the materials within it if you like?, rather than the people involved in it?
Perhaps as you expressed more here, this could be more about your feelings towards relationships with people? You trust the black and white that you can see a little more than the peoples perceptions? or something along those lines, just trying to offer some ideas to help unravel this for ya :)

Loopy
__________________
~I think it's impossible to really understand somebody, what they want, what they believe, and not love them the way they love themselves ~


◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 28-09-2015, 04:57 PM
Thunder Bow Thunder Bow is offline
Suspended
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Arizona
Posts: 3,830
  Thunder Bow's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olivia13
Hmmm...IMO, sounds like you don't trust the signs and you are using discernment. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing.
And perhaps, you may feel that the longer that you wait to make a decision, the more difficult the signs may become to read.

I agree with this reply, and it probably relates to a real life situation you are in.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 28-09-2015, 05:05 PM
froebellian froebellian is offline
Master
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,208
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by loopylucid
Ok so with that in mind a few others ideas... is your life very much orientated by the things your doing, the materials within it if you like?, rather than the people involved in it?
Perhaps as you expressed more here, this could be more about your feelings towards relationships with people? You trust the black and white that you can see a little more than the peoples perceptions? or something along those lines, just trying to offer some ideas to help unravel this for ya :)

Loopy

I just did an oracle card read for myself that said more or less, " Stop ignoring the signs..."

Right now I just don't trust them, because they don't do anything and while yes, I must play my part, I do tire of the 'spiritual politics'.

I even had a white feather fall in front of me in the street, and I just thought another pigeon...I know what it's supposed to mean, but signs mean little when the fruition doesn't come through.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums