Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 26-05-2015, 10:37 PM
Knower
Jealousy Dream

Hey guys, looking for a interpreter of a recent dream I had. I only remember a small portion of it. I dream that I was sitting around a table, I guess it was me, I didn't see me and there were other people and they were all laughing at me. We were all pulling words out of a hat, and I pick the word jealousy. i didn't seem to happy about it, but the others were picking, teasing, just making fun. I woke up with tears in my eyes and this dream have been on my mind every since. Can someone explain this.
Old 27-05-2015, 06:30 PM
Suspended
This dream seems like it is about a situation in real life. Are you experiencing this kind of thing in real life? Do you feel guilty about feeling Jealous in that situation? Are you being bullied about it?
Old 28-05-2015, 05:16 AM
Knower

Like Thunder Bow says, it could be about real life. It could be about the present, or it could be about relationships in your life from long ago (when you might have internalized the way people were treating you as part of a defense mechanism).
Old 16-06-2015, 01:39 PM
Knower
I have been experiencing something, but I can't say what, because I've been on a emotional roller coaster lately. This could be coming from all angles. and I don't know if I'm pulling this in from a hidden place.
Old 16-06-2015, 04:51 PM
Yaoughta

The strong emotional response indicates that it involves a current situation. Others in the room making fun of you indicates you feel attacked or accused. Pulling words out of a hat could indicate that you're seeking to define how you're feeling about this situation and why or it could also indicate that you're allowing the opinion of others to effect you and taking their words into you.
Old 17-06-2015, 03:07 AM
Knower

Yaoughta, I believe that unresolved psychological patterns from our early formative years can manifest in adulthood with intense emotion. Although it's reasonable to think that something in the present triggered it, the past situation could be invested with much more emotion than the present one. Sitting around a table and getting teased resembles family dynamics, as one possible interpretation.
Old 20-07-2015, 04:19 PM
Knower
The funny thing is, I just come from a outing and the ones who attend made me feel like I should have been apologetic and that I should have catered to people who didn't give a hoot about me; to a event I paid my money to attend and was invited to go. I was constantly heckled. I need to pay more attention to my instincts and dreams. thanks everyone