Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 07-01-2016, 08:31 PM
Pathfinder
Bumblebee

As weird as it may sound, i had a dream about being a bumblebee. But not as an animal, but as a human bumblebee. i was actually in some sort of play, and when i heard the song called ''The flight of the bumblebee'' i started to fly arround the stage and later outside in our street in a village i live in, flying arround peoples heads like a bumblebee would. I then found myself in one of the houses i never really was in, and there was a lady who seemed like she lost everything. With that i mean her family and she had little money, but the house was still very cosy.
Any ideas on what it means ?
Peace
Old 09-01-2016, 09:52 AM
Super Moderator
Bees are very busy by nature. Always flitting around from one flower to the next. I would ask yourself if you have a tendency to be busy for busy sake. Do you stop and smell the roses sometimes? It may be a warning to watch letting the to dos in life rob you of your quality of life. A lot of action without a lot of direction can lead to not much of anything. It could mean that it is time to find a direction and focus for all your energy. Sometimes we keep busy as a way to distract ourselves from our thoughts and inner turmoil. So take a look at your life and assess what being busy means to you and how it might apply to your life.
Old 09-01-2016, 05:24 PM
Suspended
In real life, you may feel busy as a bee. You are playing the role of a busy bee in real life. Then you came to a quiet place in your mind, and it felt cozy to you.
Old 09-01-2016, 07:36 PM
Pathfinder
Thankyou both for your interpretations. I am not sure if i am really busy... i am thinking i should start to do more in my days and not be lazy...
Michelle, yes i do smell roses sometimes... i love the sent. The other day, i was also admiring some orchids and their ''bird'' centre.. i just think they are amazing :)
Peace
Old 09-01-2016, 10:48 PM
Super Moderator
Interesting. Ok, in light of what you said I think the dream is a warning about how you talk to yourself. It is unnecessary and unhelpful to label yourself as lazy. It is possible you could be more productive in life but who you are is not defined by how productive or unproductive you are. Who you are is not your career or your body or your status in life. You are a spark of God incarnate in a human body and there is nothing you could do that is wrong. It's all just a learning process. So I would say the idea of thinking you are lazy and should be busy as a bee is undermining your self worth or you are in jeopardy of losing it if you continue down a path of putting yourself down. Even if it feels like an innocent aside putting ourselves down is never helpful because it disempowers us instead of coming from life affirming place. Be gentle with the parts of you that you feel need improvement and you will actually find yourself more motivated than before. Take care.
Old 10-01-2016, 05:20 PM
Pathfinder
Thankyou Michelle for your kind words. Yes, motivation is what i need, but i just got a table and a corner where it stands ( finally) where i have all my stuff for creating on one place, and it made me excited and i cant wait to start creating again :)
Peace
Old 10-01-2016, 10:38 PM
Super Moderator
That sounds awesome. Enjoy yourself.
Old 11-01-2016, 05:40 PM
Pathfinder
Thankyou :) I wish you have a good day/evening !
Peace
Old 11-01-2016, 06:01 PM
Guide

I think you are an artistic person....(maybe even a performer) You are trying to figure out how to incorporate (performing or your artistic pursuits) into your life right now. It is something you have loved to do since you were a child(bumblebee play) You want to be noticed for this (flying around people's heads) You feel empty without a way to pursue this dream (the lady who lost everything in the house)
Old 19-01-2016, 07:43 PM
Pathfinder
Wow Colorado, that is really a nice interpretation and i could really find myself in it !
Thankyou :)