Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 07-04-2014, 11:49 AM
Monkey__Girl

Strange dream about my mom who passed 4 mths ago

Hi everyone,

I'm new here and I just woke from a dream. It had a large impact on me (which is why I posted).

I will summarize:

I just had a dream - it was a regular dream but then suddenly I'm at a sort of condo/house and moms there. She's watching tv but there is no sound because I have my head phones plugged into the tv. I then say to mom "let me give you some volume " I notice on tv there is an ocelot. As I unplug the headphones from the tv, I say out loud "oh an ocelot " just as the tv's volume says "ocelot" I said it at the same time as the television program. It sounded loud, and the word "ocelot" was important (I didn't know why but I knew). Then I turn around and knowing I'm in a dream I sit down and look at mom and I start crying saying: "I miss you mom, I miss you so much" then she stops what she's doing in my dream and looks right at me and acknowledges that she knows. Then I woke up.

First time ever that I woke up to find I must have been crying while sleeping.

I think that dream was quite significant. I feel a little more comforted. Strange but I think I may have had a connection with mom through my dream?

Any thoughts?
Old 07-04-2014, 12:22 PM
Master
My thoughts, a lovely way for your mum to contact you and let you know she is around for you {{hugs}}

The ocelot, something may resonate with the below

OCELOT,

Adaptability
Regeneration

Comfortable in the high trees and in water,
Ocelot can show you how to adapt to whatever environment you find yourself
and how to look at your surroundings from on high.

Ocelot also shows you how to regenerate
through solitude and quiet meditation.

Because they live in both land and water,
they have a connection with both the physical and spiritual world
and the ability to be in two places at once.
Use Ocelot as your meditation guide to connect to the spirit world.

off this site
http://www.linsdomain.com/totems/pages/ocelot.htm

Old 07-04-2014, 05:25 PM
Suspended
A good dream, and a good connection to your feelings around your Mom's death. The Ocelot leads the way for you.
Old 07-04-2014, 05:30 PM
Master
Yes, I agree with the others. This was a "visitation" by your mom.

To me the headphones were an important part of the message. You were unable to speak to her or hear her (or the TV) until you took them off.

The ocelot may have been a message to you about how to deal with her loss, so hopefully what Skybird provided will mean something to you.

But it means that you are normally blocked from hearing and speaking to her. You might work on that part --even just through dreams.

But Mom gave you love, encouragement and perhaps some ocelot advice.

What a wonderful gift from her!

Lora
Old 07-04-2014, 05:40 PM
livingkarma

Ah, yes, I received many such visitation dreams ...
I also woke to find myself grieving my loss ...
Aside from the heart warming contact, the headphones indicated you are not able to hear her ...
The rest of the dream was to a set up a scenario for you understand the message ...
If I were you I'd work on recognizing her signs & other types of communication ...
In the beginning, difficulties can arise from trying to interpret all the information at once ...
Be careful w/that, when grieving the most important part is the contact & the comfort received from it ...
Keep it simple ...

My condolenses sweet one ...