Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 06-04-2014, 10:32 PM
spiritualvegan

Question blue leopard spotted color banana

1. Deceased male love one visit.
2. Went in the drawer to grab a cucumber but grabbed a banana
3. Rip bananas a bunch of them in the drawer
4. Blue leopard spotted banana
5. A sleeping new born kitten. White and light brown
All of this was in a 20 minutes dream I had this morning.
What the heck do this all means.
Old 07-04-2014, 01:02 AM
Master
The deceased loved one visiting you could have been just that. Perhaps you've been thinking about them a lot and so they came to visit to let you know they're okay. You don't say who it was or the connection and if you've been thinking about him or her or not, so I really can't offer much on that.

For the most part, cucumbers and bananas are associated with sexual longings, but I caution interpreting it as such, unless to you, it is obvious that is the case.

It could be that you're simply craving cucumbers or bananas or had been making a fruit blend drink earlier in the day or thought to put cucumbers on your grocery list. It could also be that your body needs particular nutrients provided by those fruits. You intended to have a cucumber which is rich in water and healing properties, but instead grabbed a banana. I'm not sure what you mean by rip bananas. Do you mean ripe or do you mean that you peeled them all? If you meant that all the bananas are ripe, it is probably a message that nothing is as it seem, you only think it is. The dream may have to deal with food choices and your beliefs. For example, people tend to like bananas that are slightly ripened, but not overly so, because they look good. However, they provide the most nutritional benefits when they're fully ripe and even brown. They may not "look" good, but looks can be deceiving. Trust not in appearances.

I'm not sure what you mean by a blue leopard spotted banana either. Did you see a leopard shaped liked a banana or a banana shaped like a leopard in the drawer?

The kitten represents a new awakening or understanding within you, but it is still new and so it sleeps until you fully absorb what it is and express it.

I'd be happy to help you more with this dream, but you'd have to provide more details than just listing bullet points as every bit of information you can remember about the dream helps with the interpretation and saves others from asking the same questions that I did. :)

Hopefully that will help.
Old 07-04-2014, 05:35 AM
spiritualvegan

Thanks so much. I meant ripe. The leopard banana was a banana that wasn't yellow it was blue with leopard prints.
Old 07-04-2014, 05:42 AM
spiritualvegan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaoughta
The deceased loved one visiting you could have been just that. Perhaps you've been thinking about them a lot and so they came to visit to let you know they're okay. You don't say who it was or the connection and if you've been thinking about him or her or not, so I really can't offer much on that.

For the most part, cucumbers and bananas are associated with sexual longings, but I caution interpreting it as such, unless to you, it is obvious that is the case.

It could be that you're simply craving cucumbers or bananas or had been making a fruit blend drink earlier in the day or thought to put cucumbers on your grocery list. It could also be that your body needs particular nutrients provided by those fruits. You intended to have a cucumber which is rich in water and healing properties, but instead grabbed a banana. I'm not sure what you mean by rip bananas. Do you mean ripe or do you mean that you peeled them all? If you meant that all the bananas are ripe, it is probably a message that nothing is as it seem, you only think it is. The dream may have to deal with food choices and your beliefs. For example, people tend to like bananas that are slightly ripened, but not overly so, because they look good. However, they provide the most nutritional benefits when they're fully ripe and even brown. They may not "look" good, but looks can be deceiving. Trust not in appearances.

I'm not sure what you mean by a blue leopard spotted banana either. Did you see a leopard shaped liked a banana or a banana shaped like a leopard in the drawer?

The kitten represents a new awakening or understanding within you, but it is still new and so it sleeps until you fully absorb what it is and express it.

I'd be happy to help you more with this dream, but you'd have to provide more details than just listing bullet points as every bit of information you can remember about the dream helps with the interpretation and saves others from asking the same questions that I did. :)

Hopefully that will help.

This is the whole dream
My uncle came, I said hey cucumber juice is healthy let me make you some. So I go in the drawer, too get the cucumber, but I grabbed a banana. I then said okay I can make some banana juice or smoothie. I also said wait that might have been my last one, but as I look I saw more and more ripe bananas and the blue leopard color one appeared. The kitten was also sleeping in the drawer near the bananas. Sadly I woke up to fast.
Old 07-04-2014, 05:12 PM
Suspended
This all You, and how your are feeling about yourself. All of you in the drawer. Kitten, bananas, and all.
Old 07-04-2014, 09:06 PM
Master
Thanks for the additional information. I love this dream as it is interesting and perhaps a bit more challenging to arrive at an interpretation. Ultimately, you know best what is going on in your life and what you have been giving thought to lately that might have triggered this dream.

Here is what it could be. Your deceased Uncle coming to visit you could be considered a visitation, but is probably meant more symbolic of that which has passed or that which is in the past and how you view and perceive things. You offered him cucumber juice because its healthy. This could be mean you're trying to keep the past alive and healthy instead of letting it go.

Typically, drawers represent inner feelings. They represent that which is stored and hidden away or hidden within. In this case, the drawer doesn't contain the cucumber, but bananas and lots of them. The bananas are ripe and one looks like a blue leopard. To me, this has to do with appearances and how you feel about yourself. You can peel away the banana and it is still good on the inside even though it may be brown and spotted on the outside.

Likewise, the leopard is also spotted and of course, there is the old saying that a leopard never changes its spots. Since it is blue, it could refer to the spiritual self or spiritual beliefs. Perhaps you are holding on to beliefs that are no longer serving you.

It seems it has something to do with your inner thoughts, feelings and or beliefs. Your Uncle may also represent change and transformation. He passed away and transformed. The dream could also be indicating that you're transforming that which is hidden away.