Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 07-05-2012, 09:28 AM
lill angel

Angel1 visited my demon in my dream

Ive written in these forums before about having sleep paralysis and also went through a bad phase of being visited my an entity which i have now overcome the fear and have dealt with the problem until last night ..
After reading things on this board i believe im starting to astral travel i didnt understand what was happening before but now beginning to understand the reasons a lot of things have been happening to me, even tho i havnt chosen to AP it has just happened, im embracing it and enjoying the experience (not that i have got very far only in my bedroom lol) but last night i was woken up and paralized and as i was beginning to feel myself move from my physical body i was stopped by what i believe to be another entity , i tried not to be scared and ignore it but then i was covered in spiders which really did terrify me , so i bolted myself back awake and got out of bed for while so i didnt go back into it ..
Later when i went back to sleep i was visited again by a demon(incubus) in my proper dream state it was horrible the ugliest thing ever, its head wasnt even attached to its body , i was fighting to stop it getting to me by trying to draw a pentagram on to the incubus (in my dream still)
It started to threaten me by saying "i like you and i dont want to have to hurt you just do as i say and u wont get hurt " in my dream i was scared of what it could do to me so i stopped fighting against it and said ok just dont hurt me ..
When i have woken up today and thought about my dream , im scared that because i stopped fighting and said ok just dont hurt me , that i have now given this entity some form of invitation to come to me , ive read on the internet that we can subconciously (im not a good at spelling) allow them to use us by giving in ..
When im in a paralyised state i can control what i say and do but because i was in a normal dream state it was like i couldnt control what i was saying in my dream
I would never invite or give permission for these beings to use me not matter how scared i was ..
If any1 could help put my mind at rest id really appreciate it
thank you x
Old 07-05-2012, 02:47 PM
Tammy

Oh How scary!!!
I have no advice..sorry, but would like to hear others opionions on this.