Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 06-05-2012, 06:24 PM
Knower

My phone number, photographs, my name..

Hi to you all,

it's been a long time that i posted something on the forum. I was just not 'into it'. But the last couple of nights i had some dreams that made me curious and thinking again. So i thought i'd share them here with you, hoping to get some ideas/thoughts...

My phone number

In the first dream i'm with my parents, in their house, though their house is not like their house in real life...which btw doesn't come to my mind in the dream. It's obvious that i'm visiting them.
It looks like we were sitting at the dinner table when suddenly a man enters the living room. He is all excited. In the dream i remember him as a collegue (from years ago) and know that he has attended the same elementary school that i attended (also irl), and that he was a few classes above me. All excited he tells that he finally decided to come and live with me. While i remember him being happily married, he says they'd split up after all. It felt and sounded like all those years he had been thinking of me, although he'd made another choice. He says he even still had my phone number. His excitement makes me feel excited as well, though i didn't know what to think of it in the dream.

(irl there has been nothing between the two of us, we even weren't friends or something close)

Photographs

In the dream the night after the above dream i found myself sitting in front of a computer screen. It felt like i'd been just surfing the internet and by coincidence stumbled across a site from a woman i'd thought i knew. I try to start a chat with her (though not by typing; it's more like talking through thoughts). The woman 'types' something as an answer to my question, but then the internetconnection breaks down. At the top of the screen i still can read her answer to my question...it says something like that i'm wrong, that she is not who i think she is. I try to get connected again, because i definitely want to tell her that i know i was right and besides that i don't want her to think that i'd broken the connection with her.
I get connected again. Though there is no 'chatting' i feel that she knows that i was not to blame for the broken connection, which makes me feel relieved. I know she's still there and her earlier words (that i am wrong and that she's not who i think she is) are still literally scratched in my computerscreen. I scroll her site and remember her...her name comes to my mind and that she was one class above me. I remember her being a little bit overweight and not to popular.
The same site then suddenly (though in the dream it seemed normal) belongs to one of my best friends. I can sense her somehow, her being pretty nearby.
I slowly scroll down the site. The background is first red, then white. Where the white starts photographs appear...catagorized. First i see pictures of myself, but see no reason to click them. Then i see pictures of my brother...again no reason to look at them. Then i see a photograph of my first best friend (not the one from the site). She's still very young, almost a baby. I try to recognise her and watch the picture closely. In the background i see figures...balls/spheres and piramidlike figures. I think of her parents house in her baby years and remember they had a pretty modern house. The balls and piramids were carrying the tabletop.
It felt very special to have found this site and these pictures.

My name

In the last dream i entered a bedroom in an unknown house. Though no lights were on, there was just enough light peeping through a little window to see i was in a bedroom. It looked really old and i knew that the house was abandoned for a long time already. A woman of my age entered the bedroom after me. I didn't know her, but she had been travelling with me for quite a while already. I told her there was a second bedroom and that she could sleep there, while i would sleep in the one we just entered. She didn't say anything, just listened.
By that time it seemed like i had recognised something from this house, because i told the woman to come with me because i wanted to show her something.
I lead her onto a balcony. Outside it was dark, nighttime.
Against the wall i saw a large cupboard...the above was a closed cupboard with open shelves beneath it. It was made out of wood and painted white, but a long time ago. I then was taken by surprise. On a part of a shelf i saw my name. My name, not once but even two or three times. I recognised my handwriting from my childhood years. I remembered the time shortly after my grandparents had died. How the family was looking around in their house, picking/choosing the things they wanted. I remember that there was a cupboard i really loved, but that it was already taken by one of my cousins. It didn't matter to me. I didn't want to take things with in that way. They could have all.
Beneath my name a few sentences then show, also in handwriting. I don't remember them clearly, but i remember reading my cousins name and it felt like she was appologizing. I really was in a big 'aw'. Finding this big and very old cupboard with my own name on it made me feel like i finally got what i really wanted...

I hope it wasn't to long a story to read...

Love,
Irisa
Old 08-05-2012, 12:34 AM
Archangel Ivory

I think you have some serious synchronicities to process. Maybe friends, soulmates, soulgroups or someone close enough you have to make contact with. Imho