Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Closed Thread

Old 26-10-2006, 11:10 AM
chi chi

chrystals

before going to sleep last night i asked my guides to show me which path i should take on my spiritual journey this is the dream that i remember so clearly
i was with familt n friends in a hotel i had 2 children with me only babies they were my children but in reality my children are grown anyway i goes off with a friend leaving hubby with kids we found this little nick nack shop which had lots of canles oils etc anyway just as we was about to go i spotted a little case inside was 2 chrystals 1 was in shape of an angel lying down the other was some form of animal which i cannot recall what it was now anyway i picked these up ad a look n put them down just b4 i was going out the door a tall slim lady appeared and said if you come back later i will be able to show you the power dont worry you wont have to do anyfin i will do it for you on that note i left to return an hour later i walked into the shop she said to me i knew you would come back dont worry i am going to do the work you just relax and enjoy the experience next miute i am flying round the shop slowly taking everyfin in i stopped above the chrystals took the angel in my hand then i came back down that took all night so hubby wasnt pleased i had been away all night but cos i had somebody to back my story he forgave me and handed me baby next min was in hotel foya with a girl who felt like a friend but i didnt recognise she asked me to go for a walk so i did we chatted about kids music everyfin really thenall of a sudden she took a step forward and the grass had turned to a river with a strong current i grabbed hold of her but couldnt keep hold she went with the current as i ran after her there was a narrow verge just before the river opened out and she managed to climb out i was there to give her a hand she said she was ok and not to worry i woke on her words ringing in my ears
look forward to any comments on this plz as i feel i have been given an important message in there somewhere
thnx for taking time to read
love chi xxxxxxxxx
Old 26-10-2006, 03:41 PM
kundalini

Hi chi chi, this seems like a very literal dream to me and I think your request for information on your path in life was fairly clearly answered. Remember in the other thread how I mentioned that babies in dreams often indicate responsibility? Well, I apply that here too.

I would say that as you left the babies with your hubby, this indicates a sharing of responsibility in the near future with your husband in your real life. Now, you went to a shop which sold candles, oils and crystals. This indicates to me that in the future, you will be or should be developing your psychic and spiritual side but the fact that you specifically looked at two crystals may indicate that you need to do some healing work on yourself involving crystals. It would be very interesting if you could describe the appearance of these two crystals chi chi ( colour etc ) as they may be quite literally the crystals that you need to work with.

The fact that one of them was shaped like an angel might be a message that you should work with your angel more closely than you are doing at the present moment. It might be worth setting aside some quiet time and try to remember what form of animal the other crystal was in the shape of as this may be your animal spirit guide. You may need to work with her/him more closely too.

The fact that you went back to the shop as the tall slim lady thought, might indicate that you are quite willing to work for spirit and the fact that you began flying when you went back to the shop may indicate that you will get a great deal of joy from working with crystals and your angels/spirit guides.

Now you say your husband was not too happy that you were away all night and I believe this indicates that in your life, you need to balance your healing, psychic and spiritual pursuits with your personal responsibilities. As your husband forgave you though, this may truely be easier done than you might first think.

Now, the girl who you felt was like a friend and who you spoke to about kids, music and everything really, well she suddenly fell into a river. This indicates that you must not allow yourself to focus too much on outside concerns as this may swamp you emotionally but as the girl managed to pull herself out from the river, if you do become too emotional, I believe this indicates everything will still be okay.

This is just my interpretation chi chi and I hope that this helps,

Kundalini.
Old 26-10-2006, 04:57 PM
chi chi

thnx k i really value your interpretation always makes sense
love chi xxxx
Old 26-10-2006, 05:49 PM
kundalini

Hi chi chi,

I have PM'd you a little bit more about this.

Kundalini.
Old 27-10-2006, 12:04 PM
cweiters

chi chi thank you for sharing your spiritul message with us, it is so lovely.
Often dream are backward or have reverse meanings. In the beginning of you were with your earthly family (husband, children you being the wife) in reality do you have 2 children? All the familar. When you entered the store, to you it was a stor the familar "the store represented a spiritual place". The stones in the bag called for you as crystals often do. The store keeper represented you spiritual guide, there to insure you would recieve the true power of the gift that was being given to you. When you held the crystal's in your hand you begin to fly receiving the fullness of the gift.

You will not be able to deny your new giflt or talent. Many will come to aid you with receiveing the fullness. I am happy you woke up with a message of comfort ringing in your ear. Not to worry, fear, or doubt, this powerful gift is yours already.

Love
cw

Quote:
Originally Posted by chi chi
before going to sleep last night i asked my guides to show me which path i should take on my spiritual journey this is the dream that i remember so clearly
i was with familt n friends in a hotel i had 2 children with me only babies they were my children but in reality my children are grown anyway i goes off with a friend leaving hubby with kids we found this little nick nack shop which had lots of canles oils etc anyway just as we was about to go i spotted a little case inside was 2 chrystals 1 was in shape of an angel lying down the other was some form of animal which i cannot recall what it was now anyway i picked these up ad a look n put them down just b4 i was going out the door a tall slim lady appeared and said if you come back later i will be able to show you the power dont worry you wont have to do anyfin i will do it for you on that note i left to return an hour later i walked into the shop she said to me i knew you would come back dont worry i am going to do the work you just relax and enjoy the experience next miute i am flying round the shop slowly taking everyfin in i stopped above the chrystals took the angel in my hand then i came back down that took all night so hubby wasnt pleased i had been away all night but cos i had somebody to back my story he forgave me and handed me baby next min was in hotel foya with a girl who felt like a friend but i didnt recognise she asked me to go for a walk so i did we chatted about kids music everyfin really thenall of a sudden she took a step forward and the grass had turned to a river with a strong current i grabbed hold of her but couldnt keep hold she went with the current as i ran after her there was a narrow verge just before the river opened out and she managed to climb out i was there to give her a hand she said she was ok and not to worry i woke on her words ringing in my ears
look forward to any comments on this plz as i feel i have been given an important message in there somewhere
thnx for taking time to read
love chi xxxxxxxxx

Last edited by cweiters : 27-10-2006 at 12:13 PM.
Old 27-10-2006, 01:18 PM
chi chi

hi cweiters

thnx for ur reply was flying b4 i held chrystals i have 3 children in reality so confused with all that is happening but i am sure as i move on i will have more of an understanding
love chi xxxx
Old 27-10-2006, 01:30 PM
cweiters

One last thing about your dream chi chi:
Your caring nature is what caused you to jump in the water to save the girl. Moreover, stay open to the people you help or rescue, looks like in actuallity they are there be rescuring you.

Quote:
hi cweiters

thnx for ur reply was flying b4 i held chrystals i have 3 children in reality so confused with all that is happening but i am sure as i move on i will have more of an understanding
love chi xxxx
Old 27-10-2006, 01:47 PM
chi chi

sorry i didnt jump into water after her i ran along the side she pulled herself out i lent a hand
love chi xxxx
Old 27-10-2006, 02:11 PM
cweiters

Thank you chi chi for the correction I truly appreciate that.
Still the principle is the same, the helping hand you extend to others, can be the hand you need touch to receive your blessing. There were many strangers in your dream please keep open mind.

Love
cw

Quote:
sorry i didnt jump into water after her i ran along the side she pulled herself out i lent a hand
love chi xxxx
Old 27-10-2006, 02:20 PM
chi chi

thnx cweiters will take on board wat u say n do my best
love chi xxxxx
Closed Thread