Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 02-12-2018, 06:03 PM
Master

It's a whole new world dream jo. I always tell my hubby it's not our world anymore.
Old 02-12-2018, 08:53 PM
Master
i noi agrea to mush comershlisd thng to it is no wonderr victronn spooks wana go in o spirttt wolrd off ths dream

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 02-12-2018, 10:33 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
keep on thng lot of pepplee fort for us died for us so we can be hear

Yes it's nice to honour those soldiers, dream jo.
And I like your new pic too.

Maybe you dreamed of those Victorian "ghosts" because you have been thinking about Victorian times/early 20th century and the first world war?
Old 02-12-2018, 10:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Yes it's nice to honour those soldiers, dream jo.
And I like your new pic too.

Maybe you dreamed of those Victorian "ghosts" because you have been thinking about Victorian times/early 20th century and the first world war?

thnx even saed a prey for thm i did
u cudbe rht tobi plus i liv in a victorin bildin i do wear i am built in 1885
evn sean fewin spook churchh i hav spirtss i hav not so long gosawa vcrorin lady in whitee dresss popin by im lk wowit lst goin to spook curch noe now no 1 thngs im mad or nuttss or so on

Old 02-12-2018, 11:04 PM
Super Moderator
It's nice to say a prayer for them jo.

I don't think anyone would think you are nuts for seeing the ghost of a lady wearing a white dress. I think such things are often seen by people in old places.
Maybe that lady used to help out in the church in times gone by? Who knows?

I live in a Victorian house too, built 1892. I have never seen a ghost in my house, but I once saw one dash past my window on the lane! It was a summer evening and I saw an old man rush past wearing old fashioned brown clothes.
My front door is only 6ft from the lane, so I went out in seconds to see who it was, and the person had completely disappeared.
There is no place just past my house where a walker could turn off.
The farmer's wife down the lane told me he was a ghost and his name was Tom. Apparently he used to live nearby. She had seen him many a time!
Old 02-12-2018, 11:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
It's nice to say a prayer for them jo.

I don't think anyone would think you are nuts for seeing the ghost of a lady wearing a white dress. I think such things are often seen by people in old places.
Maybe that lady used to help out in the church in times gone by? Who knows?

I live in a Victorian house too, built 1892. I have never seen a ghost in my house, but I once saw one dash past my window on the lane! It was a summer evening and I saw an old man rush past wearing old fashioned brown clothes.
My front door is only 6ft from the lane, so I went out in seconds to see who it was, and the person had completely disappeared.
There is no place just past my house where a walker could turn off.
The farmer's wife down the lane told me he was a ghost and his name was Tom. Apparently he used to live nearby. She had seen him many a time!

yes itswot i thrt pluss lot of pepplee got ashess in churchh thy do i sea spirtss i do im senstiv to thm iam i seam to pic on lot it funrellss i do i pic up vinbs engyy senserss i do of spirtss thy seam to wanna nattr wispr in my earss
but i no im not obly 1 im not