Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 08-06-2018, 02:27 PM
Guide

Queen bee in my bedroom

I was having an afternoon meditating session when I drift off and dreamt I wanted to be a bee so I could fly. I wanted to fly up high but slowly so I could take the feeling of being free in. I was a bee and managed to get up quite high in the sky but then I woke.

I'm not sure why I equate flying with being free and when waking I just lay there looking out of my window at the trees. I heard this really loud buzzing to find a queen bee had come in and got stuck behind the blinds on my other window. Below that window is a large flowering tree next to my front door that all the bumble bees are in just now (it's so lovely when I go outside my front door and the bees are just there, right in front of me) beautiful.

I was thinking about getting up to help but lay and watched instead as it went from one side of the window to the other right near the opening but missing it and then it was too late it had come through the blind and was half way across the room towards me. I thought how difficult it was going to be to help it out once it was away from the window but as I thought that it went back to the window, through the blind and out the open window.

I've had a pale yellow butterfly come and dance around me on two different days before I moved into my new home having never seen that colour butterfly before. I don't know if it was the same butterfly but I saw it twice in the same place one day and again the next day. I felt like it held a message and wonder if this queen bee held one for me. What are the odds of having that in my room with me when I'd just dreamt I was a bee.......I don't believe in coincidences. Not with everything that's been happening here for the last 3 weeks.
Old 08-06-2018, 02:39 PM
Master
Yellow Butterfly Symbolism:
https://mysticurious.com/what-does-y...rfly-symbolize

Queen Bee Symbolism:
http://queenbeeing.com/queen-bee-symbolism/

"Bee shows us we can accomplish what seems impossible by having dedication and working hard.
It asks us to pursue our dreams with incredible focus and fertilize our aspirations. Bee teaches us
to cooperate with others who have similar goals so we can learn how to help each other."
Old 08-06-2018, 04:33 PM
Super Moderator
You are becoming the queen bee in your world learning how to soar high on your own. I definitely think it is a sign you are taking back your power and authority to create the life you want. Very cool.
Old 12-06-2018, 12:09 PM
Guide

Thank you both