Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 08-05-2018, 06:57 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Pre-cognitive dream?

So, here is a little background before I start the dream. I do sometimes have pre-cognitive dreams and have dreams about specific dates that I don't comprehend until after it happens. Also, my husband has always told me he saw a psychic who read his fortune with tarot cards long before I met him when he was young. The only thing he says is that it was surprisingly very accurate. He was also in a bad car wreck when he was 19. That being said here is the dream.

I dreamed I was walking through a store and saw a tarot card on the ground. I picked it up and it was the chariot. I went to show my husband who was also in the store. I said isn't it strange I found a tarot card on the ground and it was one that showed up 3 times in my readings. Then he said you mean like that one over there? There was another tarot card. It had some kind of man on it maybe a king or something I can't remember. Then my husband said you know when I saw the psychic that time she said something about my car wreck and actually something she said was going to happen is happening in 45 days. I asked him what it was and he wouldn't tell me in my dream. He was scared to tell me I think.

When I woke up I asked him about it and he had no idea. So, I have the day marked on the calendar but I was wondering if anyone may have some insight?
I don't work with tarot cards and haven't had a reading in probably 6 months and I have never seen the chariot card that I can recall.
Old 09-05-2018, 06:43 AM
Master
the chariot card represents triumph and success, so if this dream were
truly precognitive, it would be signaling an accomplishment achieved for
you and your husband, and nothing ominous.
my hunch is that you'll remember what it's about if the event comes to
pass. no worries.
Old 09-05-2018, 05:19 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Thanks. I always think the worst.
Old 09-05-2018, 05:45 PM
Master
my thought was that the 'unknown king' was representative of you having come into your power; a self-realized being.
if you're holding onto judgments against yourself, then placing you in charge of your own well-being might be perceived as "the worst".
release yourself from your self-imposed doubts and restraints and accept your own autonomy in order to make that dream come true.