Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 05-05-2018, 09:02 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Dream gifts

I am kind of new to all of this so I am trying to find people who have had similar experiences to help me kind of figure it all out. I am a dreamer. I have multiple dreams almost every night, even more so if I go back to sleep later in the morning. I have always had relatives or people I knew that past away visit me in dreams. I have had pre and post cognitive dreams. But mainly, I talk to people who have past over in my sleep. It started with family and friends but now I have all kinds of people I never knew coming to me. I also get messages. I get names, dates, numbers. I look up the people's names and sure enough, its someone who has died. Sometimes, its people in a coma or really sick also. I have seen mediums working and think that is kind of how it is for me but only when I am sleeping. Sometimes I do get messages in meditation also. That just started. So, what I am trying to figure out is how do I get to the point where I can use my gift to help people? I get messages and can't figure them out until I see that it already happened or I talk to people but don't have enough info to pass on a message. I am so grateful to have these gifts but its just frustrating that I am not able to help people yet. I want to know if I will be able to develop my gifts to do this while I am awake and one day be able to pass on messages and help bring comfort to people that have lost someone. So I just kind of want to get on the right path to develop these gifts.
Old 05-05-2018, 09:38 PM
Master
i believe that having the desire to bridge that gap will bring about the means
for it to happen for you. in short: keep doing what you've been doing.

just yesterday i was thinking about a video i'd seen.
here it is:
Psychic Medium On The Street!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4leaykw1F4

it appears that he's written a book:
The Secrets to Unlocking Your Psychic Ability
Old 05-05-2018, 09:53 PM
Master
me 2 had familyy itss passs cum 2 me in dreams evn 1s iv not met

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 05-05-2018, 11:50 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Thanks Horace! Yes DreamJo that happened to me recently. I had a dream that I was sleeping in a dark room. I woke and was walking out of the room. I felt something tug on the hood of my shirt, got scared and ran out to my Mom, who has passed away. I told her and she said oh that's just your Uncle Joe playing around. I didn't think much about it because I have no Uncle Joe. After talking to my Dad a couple of months later, I found out he dis have an Uncle Joe. He had never talked about his family before so I had no idea.
Old 07-05-2018, 11:30 AM
Super Moderator
You mentioned that you have had at least some minor success with it while meditating so I would say hone your meditation skills. Start to make it a daily practice so it becomes natural to you. Then you may find you can easily connect with spirt while awake. Best of luck.
Old 10-05-2018, 12:40 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by brown23455
I am kind of new to all of this so I am trying to find people who have had similar experiences to help me kind of figure it all out. I am a dreamer. I have multiple dreams almost every night, even more so if I go back to sleep later in the morning. I have always had relatives or people I knew that past away visit me in dreams. I have had pre and post cognitive dreams. But mainly, I talk to people who have past over in my sleep. It started with family and friends but now I have all kinds of people I never knew coming to me. I also get messages. I get names, dates, numbers. I look up the people's names and sure enough, its someone who has died. Sometimes, its people in a coma or really sick also. I have seen mediums working and think that is kind of how it is for me but only when I am sleeping. Sometimes I do get messages in meditation also. That just started. So, what I am trying to figure out is how do I get to the point where I can use my gift to help people? I get messages and can't figure them out until I see that it already happened or I talk to people but don't have enough info to pass on a message. I am so grateful to have these gifts but its just frustrating that I am not able to help people yet. I want to know if I will be able to develop my gifts to do this while I am awake and one day be able to pass on messages and help bring comfort to people that have lost someone. So I just kind of want to get on the right path to develop these gifts.

The Super-Consciousness comes through first in dreams (really Visions) second in meditation and finally in Consciously Waking States.

The first is GUIDANCE and EXPERIENCES preparing you for the Infinite Being ~
Dreams (Visions) are mostly a SYMBOLIC form. Journal them! (SEE: Dreams:Your Magic Mirror by Elsie Sechrist)
You are the BEST INTERPRETER ...... though it takes time. If one is perplexing , Meditate in it for 15 minutes before returning to sleep , asking : WHAT DOES THIS MEAN! SHOW ME!" and do not attempt to understand it , just acknowledge you do not know ~! That is KEY to receiving from the Super-Consciousness ~You MUST ASK!

The second is more a Direct Guidance ...... by following What is asked , it leads too an inner Ladder of sorts .......33 steps INWARD to the Beginning .....the Ending is the same as the Beginning ~
Each time you are Asked to Do or Not Do something and you comply ..... that step is passed and next one appears.
Following the Guidance until a Spontanious merging with the Infinite occurs , after this ......
not to be given ~
Only the Infinite can answer that ....

A Course In Miracles ~