Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2006, 03:19 PM
Third eye

To be against

To be against is to be related.when you are very much against ,you are very very related ,it is a way of relationship .
what do you feel friends ,about this ?
Old 12-11-2006, 03:44 PM
tiltjlp

Could you clarify what we're supposed to be against?

John
Old 12-11-2006, 03:53 PM
Third eye

By against ,I mean ,jus a diff point of view.
Old 12-11-2006, 03:59 PM
Third eye

here , when i say ,to be against with, I mean between two frds ,between two relation ,two individuals. not talking about two nations or groups or something like
Old 12-11-2006, 04:26 PM
tiltjlp

I'm sorry, but I still don't understand what you want to discuss, since everyone has their own point of view. It might help if you explained yourself more, and maybe gave an example. And the computer shorthand doesn't make it any easier to figure out your message.

John
Old 12-11-2006, 04:49 PM
cweiters

John from my experience the things I dislike the most in others are the things I dislike most about myself. I feel this is what Third eye mean when he said what I am against is what I am related to.

Love
cw

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiltjlp
I'm sorry, but I still don't understand what you want to discuss, since everyone has their own point of view. It might help if you explained yourself more, and maybe gave an example. And the computer shorthand doesn't make it any easier to figure out your message.

John
Old 12-11-2006, 11:55 PM
tiltjlp

Quote:
Originally Posted by cweiters
John from my experience the things I dislike the most in others are the things I dislike most about myself. I feel this is what Third eye meant when he said what I am against is what I am related to.

Love
cw

OK, now it makes sense. Sometimes I seem to need to have things spelled out for me. I think rather than reading too much into a post, this was a case of not reading enough. Thanks for the help. To be honest, I'm usually not observant enough to notice that sort of thing unless it's really glaring. But I will say that my best buddy and I do enjoy pushing each others buttons a lot. And it does gripe me that it bugs me more than it does him.

John
Old 13-11-2006, 08:54 AM
Third eye

John, your example of you n your buddy is one way of lookin into this thought ,My idea of posting this thread on the topic love & relationship was
when you invest your love in somebody naturally you invested hate too. b.cos love and hate are two aspects of the same coin ,whenever the fight disappears between two lovers ,love also disappears. You were right, the word against was not giving justification to the thought
Old 13-11-2006, 08:58 AM
iLLER T

Quote:
Originally Posted by cweiters
John from my experience the things I dislike the most in others are the things I dislike most about myself. I feel this is what Third eye mean when he said what I am against is what I am related to.

Love
cw

Amazing! It's nice to see someone else create that thought - as apposed to just agree with me when I mention it. I've thought this for so long... it came to light for me a few years ago. I always try to keep it in my before I become too judgemental on others opinions or actions.
Old 13-11-2006, 09:12 AM
Third eye

Cw and Trisha I m bit confuse on your way of interpretation, if we go with the word 'against' in this thought ,we can see it in this light also , for example ,here in forums we start a topic n exchange each other views , some times for it , sometimes against it , which keep us related as fellow members of the forum
Closed Thread