Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 26-10-2019, 06:33 PM
Newbie ;)

Controlling Telepathy

All I can find on telepathy is how to "develop" it. I want to LIMIT it. I have come across vague references to shielding (not clear on that) and visualizations like imagining a locked door in your mind. This isn't working.

I found W.E Butler's introduction book on telepathy a pragmatic, no-nonsense, academic approach and greatly appreciated it, but he does not discuss how to block. I didn't see any answers that helped me in this forum, but I saw some others who feel the same way.

I know experts like W.E Butler and Edgar Cayce must have known how to do this and how to instruct others. Can someone point me to formal teachings? (I cannot afford to buy every book written on telepathy and see what it says.)

Thank you.
Old 27-10-2019, 09:33 AM
Master
Hi,

Yes there are many who can not manage their thinking and emotions. That being an aspect of self empowerment.

Telepathy can be like being at a gathering where many people are talking. Then when one or more of those present start speaking to you directly and you are not in the mood to listen or converse.

Truly there are no ways to shut off your connection to what is around you. Learning how to deal with it is what I would encourage.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 11-02-2020, 08:06 AM
Seeker

Following.

I am also keen to learn how to limit it, or at the very least learn to channel it to be more of a healthy experience. John’s advice is great.

I once read an article on Psychology Today discussing ESP, and how it might also correlate to mirror neurons in the brain. The article didn’t shed any light on the ‘how to’ in managing it, but it could be worth looking into whether a psychological aspect, such as redefining thought patterns, might help. :)
Old 11-02-2020, 10:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by whimsy_tales

I once read an article on Psychology Today discussing ESP, and how it might also correlate to mirror neurons in the brain. The article didn’t shed any light on the ‘how to’ in managing it, but it could be worth looking into whether a psychological aspect, such as redefining thought patterns, might help. :)

Hello,

There is some information on this at my web site which may be helpful.

The link to that site is in my signature. If you go to the about page there are 2 links. The one for a catalyst for miracles references some channeled Kryon information. It descriobes the basic psychologal set up for the human.

The concept to appreciate is how the subconscious is programmed. Appreciating this process will help you to redefine your thought patterns. Things like why affirmations work will make more sense to you.

Quite literally how you think, what you say, are indeed directives for your self creation and manifestations. The big Key to this which is not that obvious in this presentation is why Self Love for all that you are is most Effective.

Many of us do Blame the inner child for doing to us what we have directed her/him to do. Love for that aspect of self and for our misguided thoughts will heal a great deal. Be sure to involve the higher self with those undertakings.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 11-06-2020, 01:24 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekayes
All I can find on telepathy is how to "develop" it. I want to LIMIT it. I have come across vague references to shielding (not clear on that) and visualizations like imagining a locked door in your mind. This isn't working.

I found W.E Butler's introduction book on telepathy a pragmatic, no-nonsense, academic approach and greatly appreciated it, but he does not discuss how to block. I didn't see any answers that helped me in this forum, but I saw some others who feel the same way.

I know experts like W.E Butler and Edgar Cayce must have known how to do this and how to instruct others. Can someone point me to formal teachings? (I cannot afford to buy every book written on telepathy and see what it says.)

Thank you.

Do you mean limit other people from reading your thoughts? Hm. I would probably work on self-acceptance. Have nothing to hide, and own your flaws.

Or do you mean blocking the telepathy because you just want a break?

If that's the case, here's my secret. Take a sleeping pill and chillax. :) Sweet, sweet telepathic-less sleep.