Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 04-01-2019, 05:18 PM
Master
Color Music in dreams

Throughout the years I have heard songs in my dreams that each and every time I had not heard for years. I've become very conscious of the music I hear everywhere, so I know when a song in my dream would be from my own list, the radio, TV, or from any shop. What astonishes me is that sometimes I hear a song in my dream, or I wake up with a song, that I clearly haven't heard in years. I also find it interesting that the song in question will always be appropriate, down to the lyrics, which often I have to look for and then I'm even more astonished.

Funny how that goes eh.
Anyone else?
Old 04-01-2019, 06:02 PM
Yaoughta

It's actually quite common and I've experienced many times myself. Songs are probably used because communicating certain concepts might be easier through songs and or their lyrics.
Old 04-01-2019, 06:54 PM
Master
me to hav songs in dreams thn aftr dream songs in y hed all day

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 04-01-2019, 11:45 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
I also find it interesting that the song in question will always be appropriate, down to the lyrics, which often I have to look for and then I'm even more astonished.

And it feels like the lyrics were written just for you?
Old 05-01-2019, 11:19 AM
Super Moderator
I had song lyrics popping up in my head my whole life but didn't pay attention until they were warning me about a heart condition I needed to get fixed. I now pay attention to all the lyrics I get whether I wake up with a song in my head or they pop up during the day because I do find the lyrics have meaning or serve to answer a question I have. I agree with yauoghta that they are a form of communication from our soul. And now that I'm paying better attention I'm getting more than song lyrics as well. I pay attention to random off the wall thoughts too. Especially the bizarre ones because when I look up the symbolism they make sense for me. I think it's something everyone is capable of they just brush it off and don't utilize it to its full potential but it definitely helps clear up some of the mysteries of life helping me navigate the world a bit better, being more aware what my soul finds important. Our human side is easily distracted and wrapped up in doing human things. The song lyrics grab our attention. I would suggest that you start asking questions of your soul and then just allow some time for the answer to come to you through song lyrics or other ways. It can't be forced so just put the question out there and let it go. A lyric may randomly pop up soon after or you may wake up with one but the more you tune into it the more useful it will be.
Old 05-01-2019, 02:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle11
I had song lyrics popping up in my head my whole life but didn't pay attention until they were warning me about a heart condition I needed to get fixed.
Wow, that is something Michelle.. I hope you are feeling okay and healthy.
Were the songs specifically mentioning the 'heart'..?

Quote:
I agree with yauoghta that they are a form of communication from our soul.
I think so too.. it just has to be. A song I did not hear in a long time, it's just so strange, then it makes sense in the context of the dream! Just like seeing a very specific symbol in a dream.. and then seeing it during the day, without me actively looking for it! It's simply marvellous! Figuring out the meaning of the song lyrics within the dream's context can be tricky though. I mean, the last time, the ''mood'' of the song made sense, but the lyrics.. I'm not sure.

Quote:
I think it's something everyone is capable of they just brush it off and don't utilize it to its full potential but it definitely helps clear up some of the mysteries of life helping me navigate the world a bit better, being more aware what my soul finds important. Our human side is easily distracted and wrapped up in doing human things. The song lyrics grab our attention. I would suggest that you start asking questions of your soul and then just allow some time for the answer to come to you through song lyrics or other ways. It can't be forced so just put the question out there and let it go. A lyric may randomly pop up soon after or you may wake up with one but the more you tune into it the more useful it will be.
Agreed with the bold, and thanks for the suggestion.
Old 05-01-2019, 03:44 PM
Super Moderator
Yes, I'm fine now. And Yes they were song lyrics specifically about the heart and dropping dead. Having symptoms with my heart at the time I got concerned. I had a condition I was born with where some extra muscle fibers in my heart would cause the signal to get caught in a loop and my heart would beat well into the 200s where normal is 100 or below. I had it all my life and the episodes didn't last long so I didn't think much of it but as I got older it started happening a lot and causing other issues. The cardiologist told me it was a benign issue and my choice to get it fixed. I suspect the song lyrics happened to keep me from not fixing it because I surely wouldn't worry if a doctor wasn't but suspect I was in the small percent who may have died from it so I listened.

I also had an interesting thing happen at a renaissance fair. A street performering psychic was offering a quick on the spot reading. You had to pick a charm out of the bag and she would give a reading based on what you picked. I picked out a broken heart charm. I fully expected her to say some nonsense about my heart being broken by some man when I was in a committed relationship but instead she looked at me and got very serious and said flat out you need to go and get your heart fixed. My friend did a reading before me and it was run of the mill but she was pretty emphatic with me so I took it seriously. I think it was before I went to the doctor but don't remember as it was a long time ago but pretty interesting.

I find it all very cool. I suspect the song lyrics get our attention and now I get odd words and phrases I don't normally use. I have to look a lot of it up. I suspect it's like that so I know the difference between a soul message and random mind chatter otherwise I wouldn't pay attention but asking questions really helps build the communications and makes them show up faster. The more we do anything the better we get at it. Have fun with it.