Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 15-09-2018, 05:51 PM
Newbie ;)

I'd Like to be Attuned to Reiki

Hi All!

I'm new here. I signed up because I'm interested in getting Usui Reiki Attunement. I'm from Manila, Philippines however and I don't know any legit Reiki teachers here. The ones I've found online are either dodgy or don't reply to inquiries....
Do any of you guys do free distance Reiki Attunement? And does that work?

Would love to get some advice!
Old 17-09-2018, 01:32 AM
Master
Long distance Attunements do not seem to work. They hsould but I have never come across a person that has made that claim.

If you study how Reiki came about, originally it was free and there were no rigid hand positions. If you study that version of Reiki, you should be able to practice Reiki.
Old 04-07-2019, 10:09 AM
Newbie ;)

Hiya, I realise it's an old thread. I had a distance attunement with Lisa Powers via Udemy Reiki course. It's certainly worked for me. There is a Facebook page for the course also and many had incredible experiences during their attunement and after. I fell asleep during mine and the whole experience has been nothing but positive after. Things I needed to have come to light, it's all been an incredible experience. Reiki is energy and can move through time and space to where is needs to go as with the same with being attuned to it... It's already part of you. Blessings
Old 04-07-2019, 12:45 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Long distance Attunements do not seem to work. They hsould but I have never come across a person that has made that claim.

If you study how Reiki came about, originally it was free and there were no rigid hand positions. If you study that version of Reiki, you should be able to practice Reiki.

I agree with this - I have taught people who have not been in my presence (i.e. over the phone) and who never, therefore, got an attunement. They have had miracles happen under their hands. What Reiki is, does not need you to be attuned. The attunement, in my mind, is just a bonus :)
Old 08-08-2019, 03:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittycat8
Hiya, I realise it's an old thread. I had a distance attunement with Lisa Powers via Udemy Reiki course. It's certainly worked for me. There is a Facebook page for the course also and many had incredible experiences during their attunement and after. I fell asleep during mine and the whole experience has been nothing but positive after. Things I needed to have come to light, it's all been an incredible experience. Reiki is energy and can move through time and space to where is needs to go as with the same with being attuned to it... It's already part of you. Blessings

Great to hear this.

Distance attunements should work......... I suspect why it worked for you is you probably really believe it could happen. It would be interesting to see how your belief system accepted what so many claim can not happen.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 07-09-2019, 03:05 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi I'm new too and dabble in reiki.
Old 10-09-2019, 10:26 PM
Experiencer

Welcome! I love reiki :)
Old 26-09-2019, 10:08 PM
Newbie ;)

Check out Love Inspiration. Free ebooks with attunements for many levels of Usui Reiki and others.