Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 19-08-2017, 10:02 AM
Knower

Dreams connecting others

I read something somewhere that when one dreams of someone, it means the other person misses them.

Do you think that is true? That dreams can really be a product of 2 or more people's minds or feelings?

I look forward to reading what you all think!
Old 19-08-2017, 01:42 PM
Master
i read something that said "truth is stranger than fiction".
https://quoteinvestigator.com/2015/0...ruth-stranger/

it seems paradoxical to separate thoughts and dreams into separate locations
and then suppose that they might conjointly produce a product.
it's probably true.
Old 20-08-2017, 06:15 AM
Guide
Maybe not 'misses' but they could be thinking of you. Recently i had a dream about someone i hardly knew and havnt seen in a year, but recently something happened in which i suspected she might have been contacted by someone asking about me. I dont know if she was, but that was the only dream ive had about her

But some people never even dream about their best friend
Old 20-08-2017, 08:50 PM
Experiencer

The whole idea seems so complex. I think there are various types of dreams. Some may be your subconscious just thinking of someone randomly, but I have personally experienced a handful of dreams where I have truly connected with someone without purposefully seeking them out in a dream state. I've only had these with maybe a handful of the hundreds of people I've met over the years, which makes me wonder if perhaps, at least in those instances, it's true.
Old 25-10-2017, 02:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloneyetnot
I read something somewhere that when one dreams of someone, it means the other person misses them.

Do you think that is true? That dreams can really be a product of 2 or more people's minds or feelings?

I look forward to reading what you all think!

Hello Aloneyetnot,

I have also read that somewhere but I'm not very sure if there is truth to that, and if there is, I believe it cannot be true all the time.

And though I said above I am not very sure, I have actually confirmed more than twice that an old friend had been trying to reach me around the times I had dreamed of them in the past so I think, there is some truth to the statement that the person may be thinking of you when you dream of them.

I believe that certain dreams have a very personal meaning and only the dreamer can truly interpret what they might mean. That ultimately, the key to interpretation is with the dreamer himself/herself though it is also wise to ask insights from other people and research on dream symbolisms which might help the dreamer make more sense of a particular dream.

much love,
lemongrass

♥♥
Old 25-10-2017, 02:31 PM
Master
yes ...................

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 27-10-2017, 12:55 AM
Guide
If it is true it makes me sad that so many people from my past are thinking of me every night and neither of us have tried contacting each other
Old 27-10-2017, 07:57 AM
Newbie ;)

I think dreams are a very personal thing to every dreamer, and the worst thing to do is to go by a dream interpretation book. 20 people could dream of the same symbol and it will have 20 different meanings. The parts of a dream that particularly stand out are the parts to think on, the rest is just filler. I really think some dreams act as a steam valve for stress; just a mix of things you've seen, heard, read, etc. But other dreams might be teaching you something about yourself -always positive. Then a very few dreams might be visitations - either someone you knew who has passed on or a spiritual being coming into your dream with a message. I think I had just one of those. One last thing, I think dreams that seem scary, if broken down, will turn out quite positive and make you feel good about yourself. You might even put yourself as one of the characters in the dream, so in a waking state you can think on it and understand the meaning. What appears to be obvious in a dream can turn out to mean something totally different. A lot to think about. But I do believe that all dreams, if you dig deep enough, have a positive meaning for you.