Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 09-09-2020, 06:27 AM
Master
How would you take it if...

... you lost a limb or two?

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 09-09-2020, 06:37 AM
Elfin

... Hi... And of course I guess it's impossible to say until it happened... I know an elderly gentleman where I live that recently lost a leg due to illness. I thought "mentally" this might be too much for him to cope with, as he hadn't been coping well with life in general.... But surprisingly, he is doing great. He looks well... He is laughing and joking again...The best I've ever known him..... If it was me, I think I would be accepting of the situation... And adapt to my new way of life. I think I would adapt better to losing a leg . I can image , as difficult as that would be, I would maybe prefer that , to losing an arm...
Old 09-09-2020, 07:23 AM
Master

I suggest not to think about such things. Is bad for you (you create your reality based on your beliefs and focus).

Maybe I shouldn't have started that thread with the French woman ...
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 09-09-2020, 07:58 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I suggest not to think about such things. Is bad for you (you create your reality based on your beliefs and focus).

...Hi... I do actually think it is human nature to think about things and wonder "what would we do" in a situation... I have done it many times.... Because none of ever know when we may be faced with anything .
Old 09-09-2020, 07:58 AM
Master
I had a stroke probably six - nine months ago Heightend-Awareness - early one morning, and a mark on my head where energy hit, wife said how did that happen - it was part of my teaching with my aura research - lost the use of my arm for 15 mins - I seen my support working on repairs all day shivering in bed with dressing gown on - power of prayer also - full recovery, on mountain bike next morning... I 'know' what it feels like for the mind/brain to command the arm to move with no response from it...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 09-09-2020, 08:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan

Lady in red...
You can cheat it. The thought that is. Once thought, dismiss it and don't dwell on it. Don't and you will manifest it.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Old 09-09-2020, 08:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
I had a stroke probably six - nine months ago Heightend-Awareness - early one morning, and a mark on my head where energy hit, wife said how did that happen - it was part of my teaching with my aura research - lost the use of my arm for 15 mins - I seen my support working on repairs all day shivering in bed with dressing gown on - power of prayer also - full recovery, on mountain bike next morning... I 'know' what it feels like for the mind/brain to command the arm to move with no response from it...
Thats some weird stuff.

I too had a stroke when I was 36. Lost a half a leg 6 years ago. Hence the topic.

Old 09-09-2020, 08:49 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
Thats some weird stuff.

I too had a stroke when I was 36. Lost a half a leg 6 years ago. Hence the topic.
Oh my goodness H.A.... I am so sorry to hear this...And maybe you can tell us how you coped , or didn't cope with this?...
Old 09-09-2020, 09:39 AM
Master
I just been thinking about your new 'quote' Heightend-Awareness... I was just chatting to my support just in the garden having a skinny cig, and asking shall I say something, and I think they do agree - its a 'one way conversation' with my Angels but 'I get clear knowing' still not 100% sure i'm to say, so I said to them i'll write it out and if it doesn't 'feel right' then i'm not posting...

Yesterday we had a mouse got in a cupboard so i'd set a safe trap yesterday, been checking it every hour or two... Then when just starting writing this, wifes screaming top of her voice - she'd picked up the glass 'safe mouse trap' to move it and there was a mouse in it, she doesn't like them one bit... But she didn't drop it on the floor and escape in the house so that's a positive...

So I write this and see... I just want to say, when people like me and you and others here try to put something across thats 'different' - right or wrong and we sail into uncharted territory with the ship, we are going to get hit and even sunk in battles - what we do is get in the lifeboat 'stay strong - deep breath' and get on another ship, have a good think and go again... I am not inviting arguments here one way or the other on anything from other posts of ours, and rights or wrongs, just want to say there's no giving up with us, and I think you know that anyway - I just wanted to say it...

Such a strong feeling to say this so I hope its taken in a good way - have a nice day...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 09-09-2020, 09:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Oh my goodness H.A.... I am so sorry to hear this...And maybe you can tell us how you coped , or didn't cope with this?...
Don't be sorry Elfin. I asked for it in my soul contract, and to be apart of my awakening (the stroke). Both were very challenging to overcome. More so the stroke. As it affected my speech, r/h leg and r/h arm. Walking came back first. Took about 4 weeks. I was determined to walk to the hospital bathroom to go tinkle. 1st box ticked. Speach came back next. Slurred and frustrating. Knowing what you want to say but to find it difficult to get it out. Took 6mths to talk coherently. Arm and hand took the longest. I began to write and sign my signature with my left hand. Always was ambidextrous, but not writing, new trick. Working in the timber yard helped with my own literal occupational therapy. Took 5 years to get my arm and hand to work again. Just by placing my hand on all different section sizes of timber to grab until the new neural pathways were built and strength and continuity returned. Had to jump through hoops to get my driver's licence again. Blitzed the cognitive and memory tests. It wasn't a requirement, but my assessor was impressed that I noted even the slide numbers the questions were on and the number plates of cars on them too. I am about 99.98% recovered.
With my leg, lost it because I thought it was a muscle-related injury from karate sparring. I got kicked really hard. Which caused a massive clot 20cm long to be precise in my calf muscle. When I did seek medical advice it was too late. An attempt at bypass surgery failed. 2 weeks later a day before my 45th B'day off it came from the knee down. My mate rang me for my birthday and asked what's going on? I replied, "just getting legless". A bit of an adjustment but I ok with it now. Many say how well I've coped with these two issues. I just smile and wave. In a way, I'm glad they happened in my life when they did. I've achieved all my physical challenges (karate/military)in my life. I think it's the universe's way of telling me to slow down. I now work my mind and spirit, and a little on the body.