Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-10-2019, 12:57 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

soul possessed by another person

what do you do if you and your twin flame's soul has been possessed by a person and is changing your appearance/trying to make you depressed?
Old 20-10-2019, 02:11 AM
Seeker

You do what I do. Just wake up everyday and ... And... Idk. Now I also wanna know what to do. Watch some unenlightened person come in here and post "you need to meditate and protect yourself, do a cleanse "... Like they have no idea what people like us go through. No one wants us to be happy. Sigh. Cruel world
Old 20-10-2019, 08:34 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1111beings
what do you do if you and your twin flame's soul has been possessed by a person and is changing your appearance/trying to make you depressed?
Answer: Get real.
Old 21-10-2019, 10:14 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1111beings

Your soul can not be possessed by another person.
No one can change your appearance.
No one can make you depressed.

Your soul is native to you and you only, it stays put, no matter what.
Unless you are talking about a very talented cosmetic reconstructive surgeon, there is no way someone can change the way you appear either to yourself or to anyone else.
Depression is an illness caused by an imbalance of chemicals in the body. Nobody can 'give' you depression, it isn't contagious, and it isn't a curse. They can add to your already depressive and confused state, which may be the case, IMHO.
Old 21-10-2019, 10:21 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolfSpiritual
You do what I do. Just wake up everyday and ... And... Idk. Now I also wanna know what to do. Watch some unenlightened person come in here and post "you need to meditate and protect yourself, do a cleanse "... Like they have no idea what people like us go through. No one wants us to be happy. Sigh. Cruel world

I will not tell you to meditate or cleanse, ever, and I do want you to be happy. You are the one responsible for your joy, and iff other people or other things are crowding it out of you, then you need to get help with that. Being so concerned with a single concept or person or idea or dream, etc, to such a degree that it makes it impossible for you to feel happy or free is obsession, and it is a negative, not a positive. There is nothing negative about real love, if it is hurting you, then something is wrong in your thinking, not in the world.